What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

selfie by Modiji

10175048_10154120392125165_4324768492769496063_n.jpg

Here comes Digvijay Singh accepting his extra marital affair with RSTV anchor Amrita Rai. Saala tharki buddha!!! @Skull and Bones @jha @SpArK @Android @Sidak @arp2041 @janon @levina

It's his personal life, and shouldn't be our concern. Just like Modi's wife and the whole hullaballoo surrounding that.

That said, in India it is a crime to have sex with a woman if she is married to another man. (An outdated Victorian era law.) Shacking up with a married man is OK according to the rulebooks.

A photo of the enchantress:

Amrita-Rai-Abeer-Aarnas-birthday-party.jpg

It's his personal life, and shouldn't be our concern. Just like Modi's wife and the whole hullaballoo surrounding that.

That said, in India it is a crime to have sex with a woman if she is married to another man. (An outdated Victorian era law.) Shacking up with a married man is OK according to the rulebooks.

A photo of the enchantress:

Amrita-Rai-Abeer-Aarnas-birthday-party.jpg
I know that sir and I fully respect everyone's private life but Digvijay Singh was the one who was jumping up and down on Modi's wife's issue(a very minor issue compared to this).

Its immoral and not outdated , having sex is fine when your single , even pre martial sex is fine , but having sex to another woman after marriage is immoral and disgusting and it should stay banned in India.. Morality does not get outdated ... Especially when your wife is suffering from cancer ..

Might get it, talk here is BJP is doing good in Nizamabad and other parts.Although State assembly might not be that good.

Dont care about state assembly. If BJP forms govt at delhi, then it has the machinery to make a come back in assmebly polls by 2019. Firt LS later state polls :cheers:

I know that sir and I fully respect everyone's private life but Digvijay Singh was the one who was jumping up and down on Modi's wife's issue(a very minor issue compared to this).
--
true..
those who dont value other private life for there wrong ful gain..
should be give back in same language ...
he was jumping when he sledge Namo on wife ..
said what not..
i hope it could have come in that time when he was ba....ing

Its immoral and not outdated , having sex is fine when your single , even pre martial sex is fine , but having sex to another woman after marriage is immoral and disgusting and it should stay banned in India.. Morality does not get outdated ... Especially when your wife is suffering from cancer ..
Then explain to me why it is not illegal for a woman to have sex with a married man? That should be equally illegal too, right?

You don't know the context under which that law was passed. At that time, a woman was considered the property of her husband, and so having sex with a married woman was like "using" his property without his consent. But a man was not considered his wife's property, so she couldn't take a woman to court for having sex with her husband.

Now consider this - if you think that it is wrong for a married person (man or woman) to have sex with another, isn't it the married person who should be puished, since it is he or she who is violating a contract? (The marriage contract.) Why should the third person be punished, since s/he has made no commitment or contract to anybody?

--
dont make sex is a criteria to deicide morality..
if we can become human that a big achievement
we become more of animal and less of human as of now ..

--
RAGA saying..
aagar guru kar sakta hai to
why not me?
that why he comment likes
Amul ka dudh.. and bharstachar oh no sorry balatkar ..

Back
Top Bottom