What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Here comes Digvijay Singh accepting his extra marital affair with RSTV anchor Amrita Rai. Saala tharki buddha!!! @Skull and Bones @jha @SpArK @Android @Sidak @arp2041 @janon @levina

Frankly I dont have any objection to Mr.Digvijay getting married again.
But the lady looks way too younger than this man :P
And most probably she's an arm candy for him and for her he's ticket to fame.
But posting selfies with his muse looked teenagish.And i think they should have avoided it before the divorce was finalised.
I think in this case Digvijay singh Should 've taken lessons from Shashi Tharoor, who despite being a twitterati never posted his pic with Sunanda Pushkar before his marriage.

Now the political side effects- i dont think there would be any.If ppl can accept Bill Clinton after an extra marital affair then Digvijay is an angel in comparison.
So I dont think this would mar his political image.

But i hated his selfie with his GF :sick:

Btw which is this RSTV???

Then explain to me why it is not illegal for a woman to have sex with a married man? That should be equally illegal too, right?

You don't know the context under which that law was passed. At that time, a woman was considered the property of her husband, and so having sex with a married woman was like "using" his property without his consent. But a man was not considered his wife's property, so she couldn't take a woman to court for having sex with her husband.

Now consider this - if you think that it is wrong for a married person (man or woman) to have sex with another, isn't it the married person who should be puished, since it is he or she who is violating a contract? (The marriage contract.) Why should the third person be punished, since s/he has made no commitment or contract to anybody?
-- agree with you
women consider more for Man pride to boost Machoo image..
sex is part of bond called marriage but not the ultimate base to decide.
sex is looked in india more from social angel than physcial /human need

But posting selfies with his muse looked teenagish.And i think they should have avoided it before the divorce was finalised.
I think in this case Digvijay singh Should 've taken lessons from Shashi Tharoor, who despite being a twitterati never posted his pic with Sunanda Pushkar before his marriage.

Now the political side effects- i dont think there would be any.If ppl can accept Bill Clinton after an extra marital affair then Digvijay is an angel in comparison.

-- RSTV -- rajya sabha tv- GOI

Then explain to me why it is not illegal for a woman to have sex with a married man? That should be equally illegal too, right?

You don't know the context under which that law was passed. At that time, a woman was considered the property of her husband, and so having sex with a married woman was like "using" his property without his consent. But a man was not considered his wife's property, so she couldn't take a woman to court for having sex with her husband.

Now consider this - if you think that it is wrong for a married person (man or woman) to have sex with another, isn't it the married person who should be puished, since it is he or she who is violating a contract? (The marriage contract.) Why should the third person be punished, since s/he has made no commitment or contract to anybody?

Any source of that context ? i would like to see it because no one should be no one's property , both are human beings plain and simple . Marriage does not make anyone a slave of the other .

The way i see it when having sex with a person(despite his gender) who is already married both the people should be held responsible( the married person more or so ) . The other person is equally responsible in his/her part for breaking the contract ..

Its immoral and not outdated , having sex is fine when your single , even pre martial sex is fine , but having sex to another woman after marriage is immoral and disgusting and it should stay banned in India.. Morality does not get outdated ... Especially when your wife is suffering from cancer ..

Yaar seriously, sex is sex, just like other basic requirements of human beings - food, water, oxygen. It's a necessity, we can debate on morality et al. but wtf we in India have made it as something ALIEN to human beings?

--
its her choice to be with old ..
i agree with you they should waited till her divorce complete
but practically it take long yrs .. so does not make sense when 2 birds in pool of LSD..
Bill clinton case.. even US socierty which free and liberal dont accpet extra marital .. so we are too far ... and we should not accept too

Its immoral and not outdated , having sex is fine when your single , even pre martial sex is fine , but having sex to another woman after marriage is immoral and disgusting and it should stay banned in India.. Morality does not get outdated ... Especially when your wife is suffering from cancer ..

@kaykay
I guess there's more to this story than just a few selfies. Did I miss something???

BmZA__1CIAE9DYO.jpg

Yaar seriously, sex is sex, just like other basic requirements of human beings - food, water, oxygen. It's a necessity, we can debate on morality et al. but wtf we in India have made it as something ALIEN to human beings?

If thats the case why not have sex with animals ? Do you know how such views can change the family and the society for future generations ??

--
indian are those spicies who rank no2. soon no1 in Earth but when child ask how he came so ans is .. bhagwan
:-)
karta kaun hai and bahrta kaun hai..

Sex.. (with good sense) was /is in culture of indians but never accepted like west ..

Back
Top Bottom