What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nair
They're public figures.They've a moral responsibility towards the society.

Bill clinton was discussed....Shashi tharoor was discussed...Modi is still in news and now Digvijay.
If they're being discussed then rightly so.

Read again.... I never mentioned any name in my post.... when i said that i meant everyone.... Modi (for his married life) Taroor (for his 3rd marriage and fight with his wife over a journalist) and now Digvijay Singh......

I agree that they are public figures... Have their personal life effected us in anyway?????

Bill Clinton's case was different - he had sex with a white house staff, which is why it was a legitimate public issue. There was a genuine conflict of interest there. Also, later he lied about it to the people.
--
RSTv is GOi chaneel
conflict of interest here too..
Diggi lies alwasy

--
RSTv is GOi chaneel
conflict of interest here too..
Diggi lies alwasy
Just because the channel is owned by GoI doesn't necessarily mean that the anchors work for GoI. Not to mention, Diggy is not the information and broadcasting minister. If he was, then there woud be a real question mark. Unless the girl worked as a subordinate to Diggy in some way, there is no conflict there.

Just because the channel is owned by GoI doesn't necessarily mean that the anchors work for GoI. Not to mention, Diggy is not the information and broadcasting minister. If he was, then there woud be a real question. Unless the girl as a subordinate to Diggy in some way, there is no conflict there.
--
partialy you are right..
question is
can he influence ?
acncore works of GOI as their salary paid by goi.
rest i am agree with you

Yes, married people can give consent too. They are people. You may not like that, but we can't simply go around penalizing everything that disgusts you. The state cannot and should not do moral policing. Suppose a majority says that premarital sex is disgusting? (A majority does say that.) Suppose a majority says women going to a pub is disgusting? Should we ban things by law just because it offends the morality of some people?

Thats your personal opinion , Am all for having certain regulations when it comes to marriage . A marriage is a union of a man and a woman . A child brought up in an environment where the father or mother acts like a pervert bringing home bitches every day is bad ..

And no, family system wont come to an end because that law is scrapped. Families are not held together due to the fear of section 497.If somebody's marriage is held together merely because they fear the law, then it may be better that they get a divorce anyway.

This isn't about section 147 , this is to make sure the partner is not cheated about by her other partner . Once you go into marriage then its no longer about personal consent its about consent of both the husband and the wife . That is what marriage is all about . Other wise one should just shutup and stay single if you want to have sex with everyone you see...

If somebody's marriage is held together merely because they fear the law, then it may be better that they get a divorce anyway. Do you think a majority of women will start having affairs as soon as this law is scrapped, that they are all being held back only because this law exists? Laws and governments cannot and should not impose intimacy by threat of force.

IF you do not love your wife and do not want to stay with her and wants to have sex with someone else and yet bring up children in the family ? Then why should he marry at all ? Sex with a third party should only be done with the consent of both husband and his wife . If you think a man's wife has no business to know whom he have sex with then he should not marry her either ..

Once you marry its no longer about an individual, its about the family , the family always comes first .

With your logic on consent sex , pedophilia would be easily made legal ..

NRI from Cambridge stopped megastar Chiranjeevi from jumping the queue.

Hyderabad: Kartikeya, a young voter, on Wednesday stopped Union Tourism Minister K Chiranjeevi from jumping the queue to cast his vote in Hyderabad. Kartikeya asked Chiranjeevi, "Do you need a special treatment?"

He is an NRI from Cambridge and came to India to cast his vote.
He later on said, "I respect Chiranjeevi. But he is not over 65 years of age or disabled, then should he be given a special treatment?"

Chiranjeevi even clarified that he had come to stand in line but was persuaded by a few media people and others to go vote first, hence walked in.

The megastar was seen pleading with the voters before sheepisly going back to join the queue.

Polling is underway for the 17 Lok Sabha constituencies and 119 Assembly seats in

Telangana where long queues were seen at booths. A total of 1,669 candidates are in the fray for 119 Assembly seats while 265 are contesting for the 17 parliamentary seats across Telangana.

Thats your personal opinion , Am all for having certain regulations when it comes to marriage . A marriage is a union of a man and a woman . A child brought up in an environment where the father or mother acts like a pervert bringing home bitches every day is bad ..
And that's your personal opinion. But we can't criminalize something just because of either of our opinions. As I explained above, many people would say the same thing you just said, about women visiting pubs, or even women wearing a certain kind of clothing. "Bitches who drink with men are bad..." But just because something is unpalatable doesn't mean it is should be a crime. The state should not interfere in personal affairs like love or intimacy or relationships.

BTW, that law has been scrapped in the country that made it, and no big social upheavals took place there.

FIR to be against Modi . He's facing jail term upto 2 yrs.

Every time sonia waves her "HAND" after coming out of polling station, she should be jailed for life, by now!

04TH_DIKSHIT_1673853f.jpg

vbk-10-sonia_1836121g.jpg

10-POD-indiaink-tmagArticle.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom