What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And that's your personal opinion. But we can't criminalize something just because of either of our opinions. As I explained above, many people would say the same thing you just said, about women visiting pubs, or even women wearing a certain kind of clothing. "Bitches who drink with men are bad..." But just because something is unpalatable doesn't mean it is should be a crime. The state should not interfere in personal affairs like love or intimacy or relationships.
-
india is forward nation
even Sunny leone (with due respect to her )
is accepted and celebrated in india..
we have khajuraho legacy...in the end ..

Lol I seriously hope Modi is arrested :D
--
may be Namo wanted to cross 400 mark

Every time sonia waves her "HAND" after coming out of polling station, she should be jailed for life, by now!
-- yes
yes ..

FIR to be against Modi . He's facing jail term upto 2 yrs.

this has to be the biggest JOKE......................!!!

Arrested by whom? his own Police?? :rofl:

& he is going to 7 RCR for 5 years not jail :D

And that's your personal opinion. But we can't criminalize something just because of either of our opinions. As I explained above, many people would say the same thing you just said, about women visiting pubs, or even women wearing a certain kind of clothing. "Bitches who drink with men are bad..." But just because something is unpalatable doesn't mean it is should be a crime.
BTW, that law has been scrapped in the country that made it, and no big social upheavals took place there.

DO NOT BLOODY EQUATE ME WITH THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE .. Just because you do not have a reply does not mean you equate me with people who blame women for rape..I am not such a person . Any more remarks like that and ill instantly put you on ignore list .

Your personal consent is dead when you marry a person , its consent of the entire family .

The state should not interfere in personal affairs like love or intimacy or relationships.

And the psychological and emotional damage done to your wife or husband will be on the backfoot ? What happens then ?
Cheating your wife or husband should be a crime .. and having extra marital sex is cheating..

NOw plz lets get back to topic

@JanjaWeed Another Masterstroke By NaMo by displaying the symbol of Lotus.....................!!! :D

This man ensured that he remains the NEWS till the end of the DAY (AGAIN ELECTION DAY) :tup:

Man.....This man is SOMETHING, not just India but even an MBA from harward can't match his Marketing Skills!!

If he was a head of a company, he would have made it a MNC in no time.

What happens now ?

@JanjaWeed Another Masterstroke By NaMo by displaying the symbol of Lotus.....................!!! :D

This man ensured that he remains the NEWS till the end of the DAY (AGAIN ELECTION DAY) :tup:

Man.....This man is SOMETHING, not just India but even an MBA from harward can't match his Marketing Skills!!

If he was a head of a company, he would have made it a MNC in no time.

IF he is arrested is there a rule that you cannot be pm or be removed from being PM candidate

Back
Top Bottom