What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

DO NOT BLOODY EQUATE ME WITH THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE .. Just because you do not have a reply does not mean you equate me with people who blame women for rape..I am not such a person . Any more remarks like that and ill instantly put you on ignore list .

Your personal consent is dead when you marry a person , its consent of the entire family .

I didn't equate you with them - I clearly said "some people", and in the context it clearly meant some OTHER people. Less indignation and more comprehension please.

The point was that the state should not do moral policing.

I didn't equate you with them - I clearly said "some people", and in the context it clearly meant some OTHER people. Less indignation and more comprehension please.

The point was that the state should not do moral policing.

No....the state should do moral policing if the partner makes a formal complaint . There should be a law for emotionally destroying a man or a women . Consent of the family not consent of the individual . Your children and your wife is bigger than you when you have a family .

BmVApbCIcAAujE5.jpg:large

Former CEC TS Krishnamurthy on Modi flashing lotus...

What Modi had done was a "debatable point". "It is difficult to prove that he was campaigning. I am doubtful that it can be held as a violation.
Live: EC orders action against Modi for flashing BJP symbol

I think EC has been going bit OTT on insignificant things. What they should be concentrating more on are the things such as voters names being deleted from the list in massive numbers, bogus voters, identity theft kinda things. Instead of ordering re-polls on those constituencies after getting their list right.... they are wasting their authority on something which is not even an issue. Big :tdown:

Meem Afzal wants Modi's nomination from both the constituencies cancelled :rofl:

Looks like that is the only way to stop Modi... Congress can't think of any more avenues!:omghaha:

Live: EC orders action against Modi for flashing BJP symbol

I think EC has been going bit OTT on insignificant things. What they should be concentrating more on are the things such as voters names being deleted from the list in massive numbers, bogus voters, identity theft kinda things. Instead of ordering re-polls on those constituencies after getting their list right.... they are wasting their authority on something which is not even an issue. Big :tdown:

Looks like that is the only way to stop Modi... Congress can't think of any more avenues!:omghaha:

What action can EC do anyway ??

--
he or no one own police..
EC did right things.. if law is broken . person to be punish...

YA :D

Even every Congressi should be punished after he come out of poll booth & WAVES to his/her supporter :D

BTW, @JanjaWeed what do you have to say about My observation :D

If he becomes PM, Indian Exports would be reaching new heights.........He may even be successful in selling Akash Tablets to Apple :rofl:

EC has selective hearing lathi charge going on in Hyd and nothing form then, mass election fraud and voter deletion and no action
--
lathi charge going on in Hyd:o:
why .. election fraud or AP bifircation rection ?

EC also did blunders ..so will think twice before harsh action..
but action was required and taken...

EC/SC/CAG these are few institution make indian deomcracy liviable
we cant blentanlty accused them
they may not able to achive up to mark performance but their intregrity is high

EC is completely a Congress stooge. Not an iota of doubt regarding that now.

Back
Top Bottom