What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One thing is sure, the amount of Personal attack from every quarters on Modi does indeed means there is a Modi wave, how strong it is can only be known after 16th.

@Jason bourne chance of Modi getting 26/26 in Gujarat?

One thing is sure, the amount of Personal attack from every quarters on Modi does indeed means there is a Modi wave, how strong it is can only be known after 16th.

The more they scream Modi the better it is for him ... they are still using the thord world methods of communalism and religious issues, but its not being heard by the people ..

Can't rule this out..... Somehow I don't share his enthusiasm for bjp's performance on 24...
If Mayawati has to tell Dalits that they are not Hindus to get their vote then there is something unprecedented going on. I guess the confirmation will only come on 16th though.

If Mayawati has to tell Dalits that they are not Hindus to get their vote then there is something unprecedented going on. I guess the confirmation will only come on 16th though.

Not only that, It's shocking when Abdullah & Mamata & Jaya are directly attacking Modi when BJP has never been in picture in there states.

Yes, there is something TRULY UNPRECEDENTED.

Not impossible but yes very good chance now after modis rally to get 24....minimum 22 max 26 thats what I heard ;)

Not impossible but yes very good chance now after modis rally to get 24....minimum 22 max 26 thats what I heard ;)

Breaking news- काग्रेस के
(उतराखंड) दिगज नेता रामशरण नोटियाल बीजेपी मे शामिल,,नमो नमो

Back
Top Bottom