What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhai, this election has literally turned into all vs Modi and he is single-handedly beating his opponents down one after another.

It just amazes me to see the kind of strength this man got. Congress and its dogs tried everything possible in past 12 years to bring him down but here he is standing straight taking all the blows on his 56 inch chest :D growing taller and gaining strength with each and every blow. At present, It literally feels like India is fighting a freedom battle against ruthlessly corrupt forces and Modi is the leader..

India certainly can not get any better a leader.

Good luck folks! Achchay din aanay waalay hein!!

Last edited:
I think if Kerala election were to be scheduled in 6th or later phase, BJP would have won a couple of seats there as well. At present it is Modi on everyone's mind and everyone's tongue.. Kashmir to Kanyakumari..

I think if Kerala election were to be scheduled in 6th or later phase, BJP would have won a couple there as well. At present it is Modi on everyone's mind and everyone's toungue.. Kashmir to Kanyakumari..

Not really.... may be 1 Trivandrum....... not because modi wave.... because:

1) Shashi taroor's controversies.... and timely mention of it by both cpm and bjp
2) BJP fielded their best candidate in kerala Ie: Rajagopal
3) CPI candidate was a very weak one......

Not really.... may be 1 Trivandrum....... not because modi wave.... because:

1) Shashi taroor's controversies.... and timely mention of it by both cpm and bjp
2) BJP fielded their best candidate in kerala Ie: Rajagopal
3) CPI candidate was a very weak one......
No problem. This fort will be won over too very soon!!

not really... BJP is very weak in kerala... more over there is huge fight between 2 factions inside BJP.....

BJP has a lot of supporters here , but they have not really established themselves here

not really... BJP is very weak in kerala... more over there is huge fight between 2 factions inside BJP.....
But i see lots of support for BJP among Kerala youth. It may not have reached the threshold yet but any gain now will help strengthen the party's base for future. The issues of fighting factions within political parties is a very common thing and probably will be sorted out too. Anyways what has LDF UDF has done apart from looting Kerala? The attitude of selecting none other than the two will change sooner or later as you just can't ignore a big national party in the state for far too long.

Last edited:
But i see lots of support for BJP among Kerala youth. It may not have reached the threshhold yet but any gain now will help strengthen the party in future. The issues within political parties are very common things and probably will be sorted out too. Anyways what has LDF UDF has done apart from looting Kerala? The attitude will change sooner or later you just can't ignore a big national party in the state for too long.

BJP can become strong in small pockets of kerala..... but they cannot do anything big in kerala.... because of its population..... close to 25% of it is muslims, and close to 15% of christians.....

Back
Top Bottom