What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ab mujhey bata Drugs is bigger problem or Naxalism???

Have you chked the candidates/ideology of AAP & how they favor Naxalites??

Bhushan asks Naxals to join AAP, calls for referendum on army action » The Indian Republic

'Most wanted' Maoist leader Sabyasachi Panda joins AAP: Report - News Oneindia

Dipankar Bhattacharya hints at CPI(ML) joining hands with AAP to provide a third option - News18.com

AAP list of LS candidates: Soni Sori may contest from Bastar | Firstpost

Chk about Gopal Rai.

Also, chk if we are actually giving power to Congress from Back door..............

AAP-Members.png

What he is talking about is replacing a problem with even a BIGGER PROBLEM, where is the SOLUTION???

No one hates AAP more than me due their stand on these issues, you know that right :rolleyes:. But look at it from his POV, situation has reached a breaking point. I guess winning 2 consecutive elections has emboldened the Akalis, ministers involved in the hard drug trade, openly calling for legalization, had it been weed I would'nt mind much but frikkin heroin :disagree:

Voting for AAP is their way of showing the middle finger to the akalis, afterall these people are going to be in power for at least 3 more years

exactly it's a state issue,an MP will hardly do anything about it,unless you like dharna's.

do you think their is any second leader in AAP after AK ?
"good" ppl have hardly any say in AAP.

cry about decentralization but enjoy dictatorship ,

whine about being holier than thou but protect criminals like somnath bharti etc

You keep on mixing state issues with national politics.

somnath is popular in punjab..............he is in great demand in my constituency to do campaign ............lol

No one hates AAP more than me due their stand on these issues, you know that right :rolleyes:. But look at it from his POV, situation has reached a breaking point. I guess winning 2 consecutive elections has emboldened the Akalis, ministers involved in the hard drug trade, openly calling for legalization, had it been weed I would'nt mind much but frikkin heroin :disagree:

Voting for AAP is their way of showing the middle finger to the akalis, afterall these people are going to be in power for at least 3 more years

i wouldnt had explained much better than that..............thnx.

OK, than I don't mind giving vote to Congress (CAN YOU IMAGINE I AM SAYING THAT??? :D)

Atleast Congress doesn't recruit Naxalites, nor does it says Kashmir should be given away to Pakistan.

state issues in lok sabha sounds illogical to me.

you can neither solve drug issues nor financial be it any local one in lok sabha.

that to with a party which will insignificant in national scene.
When you have regional parties fighting for national elections then the benchmark will be their regional performance based on regional issues.

somnath is popular in punjab..............he is in great demand in my constituency to do campaign ............lol

lol good luck ,punjab will be saved with batman bharti.

fxr0EMVu.jpeg

When you have regional parties fighting for national elections then the benchmark will be their regional performance based on regional issues.
ppl have voted differently on the same day for state and lok sabha ,with ruling regional parties involved.

will that opponent regional party's performance will also be taken into account ?

As if it is going to change anything.

For the sake of Honesty,

Punjab has a Drug and liquor problem because Punjabi's are junkies and drunkards ( no offence meant but won't care if any is taken ) not because of the government Punjab has, whether NDA's or UPA's. Punjab historically has highest per capita consumption of Alcohol and drunkenness is not only considered normal but highly desirable.Hard drugs are just a step up from that. If someone considers loutish behaviour as socially ideal,Is it a surprise that society has drug problem?

Moral slights like drug consumption, prostitution etc are responsibility of the consumer.No one is forcing him to indulge him/her in these sort of behaviours.People are not forced into them;they chose to take up that lifestyle.
Behold you peasants his Majesty NobodyGivesAFuckAboutYourOpinion is between us.

fxr0EMVu.jpeg

ppl have voted differently on the same day for state and lok sabha ,with ruling regional parties involved.
will that opponent regional party's performance will also be taken into account ?
Can't talk about other states but If Punjab is the case then you will have mixed results. Akali/BJP will take 3 or 4 seats with narrow margins,Congress will have a couple with AAP grabbing the leftover.

Congress in Punjab is headless because of all the infighting.

Last edited:
Can't talk about other states but If Punjab is the case then you will have mixed results. Akali/BJP will take 3 or 4 seats with narrow margins,Congress will have a couple with AAP grabbing the leftover.

Congress in Punjab is headless because of all the infighting.

Seats are not a concern, will not be surprised if akali/bjp end up with more .

AAP eats more in congress vote share,their is good chance of a split.

sensible voters who hate akalis should rather vote for congress than AAP.

Twitter is filled with quite hilariously innovative ideas to increase voter turnout in Bangalore :lol:
The voter turn-out in Bangalore was 35% (itself inflated from the actual figure) and the high turn-out in the rest of India was electronically fabricated using microwave signals from satellites though the actual turn-out was a half or a third or a quarter of the figures given out. CIA-RAW will assign these fabricated votes to whomever they choose. CIA-RAW began fabricating the high turn-out figures to counter my “The opinions and votes of India’s slave population suffering from mass-psychosis do not matter” after media reports of very low turn-outs late on April 7 -- the first day of polling. Say NO to elections and Goondas like Modi and Sonia-Rahul; smash and destroy electronic voting machines; demand rule by “insanely handsome” Avatar of Shiva, Satish Chandra, being suppressed on orders of the CIA, who can make India the supreme military and economic power in the world immediately.

Last edited:
This
will
be
epic.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
If modi/BJP can do this , think the kind of politics they can play with our beloved neighbors :devil::devil::devil:.

It's only fair that the fresh elections are called in these states. Present govts are occupying power illegally just like how congress occupied power in the centre for past 10 years, by being a minority govt. When only once they were asked to prove their strength at centre, congress had to buy members from other parties who weren't even part of the govt.

New Delhi. In an unfortunate incident, a polling officer was thrashed by suspected AAP supporters when he put ink on the index finger Arvind Kejriwal.

Sources tell that as soon as the officer put a dab of ink on AAP leader’s fingers, many young men waiting for their turn outside the polling booth barged inside and started beating up the officer.

Kejriwal avoided to flaunt his inked finger, just to keep AAP supporters under control.

“Arvind ji was trying to stop them, saying violence is bad, but when have they heeded to his requests and suggestions?” an onlooker who took photos from his mobile phone confirmed to this reporter.

AAP has rejected reports that the supporters belonged to their party and claimed that it could well be a conspiracy by the BJP to defame their supporters.

“BJP men high jacking our party move-ment to weeken it!!!” party leader Ashutosh tweeted as soon as the news broke out.

While BJP has rejected the charges, Congress leader Beni Prasad Verma issued a statement without anyone asking him.

“AAP supporters had developed a habit of losing temper after seeing ink, just as a bull loses temper after seeing red color,” Beni said.
AAP supporters attack Polling Officer after he puts ink on Kejriwal’s finger | Faking News
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The voter turn-out in Bangalore was 35% (itself inflated from the actual figure) and the high turn-out in the rest of India was electronically fabricated using microwave signals from satellites though the actual turn-out was a half or a third or a quarter of the figures given out. CIA-RAW will assign these fabricated votes to whomever they choose. CIA-RAW began fabricating the high turn-out figures to counter my “The opinions and votes of India’s slave population suffering from mass-psychosis do not matter” after media reports of very low turn-outs late on April 7 -- the first day of polling. Say NO to elections and Goondas like Modi and Sonia-Rahul; smash and destroy electronic voting machines; demand rule by “insanely handsome” Avatar of Shiva, Satish Chandra, being suppressed on orders of the CIA, who can make India the supreme military and economic power in the world immediately.
@Aeronaut @Web Master can you please block this spammer

Back
Top Bottom