What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

First of all, Majithia's involvement is yet to be proven. second, BJP has no involvement as far as I know.. Don't make up stories now..
Oh!Thanks for letting me know.

Majithia was named because of his highness Jr. Badal.It was a signal to show Majithia whos the boss.Do you really think with Akali government in state someone will be able to point a finger at their minister not to mention sala sahib .

Majithia was named because of his highness Jr. Badal.It was a signal to show Majithia whos the boss.Do you really think with Akali government in state someone will be able to point a finger at their minister not to mention sala sahib .

Again, these are allegations/accusations and drugs were freely flowing in Congress time as well.. Who was heading the operations back then? Why didn't they act against them?

AAP will only come and do dramas like what Somnath Bharti did at Khirki extension!!

leave it mate ..............they are suffering from a disease named NaMOnia................. they even start abusing likes of Advani / Jaswant singh for the sake of just one man.

Do u think they care for Punjab???

they just want Param pujneeye Shri Narinder Modi ji maharaj to Rule India............even if it cost us our Punjab

Nobody is asking to vote for Rapists, Drug lords.. Throw them out if you find any one convicted of such crimes..

But using baseless accusations that everyone from a particular party is rapist/drug lord as an excuse to vote for the looters of the country and destroyer of Punjab i.e. Congress and its creation like AAP is nothing but foolish..

And don't worry, the mandate this time is appearing to be pretty clear and yes, it's going to be BJP at centre come May 16th. There is no stopping that, no matter how bad you wish!!
Is that all you got from my post.I said nobody should get majority from Punjab.

Was expecting something intelligent from someone who lives in Murica but all I got was the usual dribble.

LOL, this is really something.. Anyways, I said such people should not be voted.

Maoreover, I think BJP should distance itself from Akalis ASAP..

thats what we are gonna do ...........not gonna vote for NDA

@jbond197 @kbd-raaf

if you have exit poll results of Dr. Patil than pls post here.

Patil Sahab is giving 6 out of 11 in UP to BJP.. 2 are marginal seats which may land in BJP's lap but not sure..

6 out of 7 in case of Bihar is going to BJP as per his analysis.

I would like to request that Dr. Patil is spending a lot on ground for these surveys, we should try helping him in some way..

leave it mate ..............they are suffering from a disease named NaMOnia................. they even start abusing likes of Advani / Jaswant singh for the sake of just one man.

they just want Param pujneeye Shri Narinder Modi ji maharaj to Rule India............even if it cost us our Punjab
I am neither a AAP fan nor a Namo fan.I wish the best for my country and whoever wins the elections.I wrote this to set the records straight because I saw some people commenting about politics in Punjab and they were commenting as if they know their stuff.

I am neither a AAP fan nor a Namo fan.I wish the best for my country and whoever wins the elections.I wrote this to set the records straight because I saw some people commenting about politics in Punjab and they were commenting as if they know their stuff.

I dont fault them for not knowing what NDA govt has done in Punjab ........we dont make up in the news .

no person in sane mind will accept Akalis rule

some ppl in punjab are in middle of the phase ,which Delhi had an year ago.

situation starts from happiness, in the middle their is optimism but ends with a facepalm.

dont care..........as long as AAP can put some fear in the Akalis and those gundas can be kept in check

Where did you find anyone abusing Advani/Jaswant Singh? BJP is taking the decisions and someone want to go against the party decisions then party is free to act against them.

Also, it is not about one man - it is about giving strong govt to India so that for tough decisions, no one has to depend on the likes of Mamta/Jaya etc.

Modi has done something to get this kind of support unlike your Kejriwal. Anyways, you may now get your param pujneeye Kejriwal to rule and save Punjab as he is going to be out of job from everywhere else. Make him next CM of Punjab..

Where did you find anyone abusing Advani/Jaswant Singh? BJP is making the decisions and someone want to go against the party decisions then party is free to act against them.

Also, it is not about one man - it is about giving strong govt to India so that for tough decisions, no one has to depend on the likes of Mamta/Jaya etc.

You may not get your param pujneeye Kejriwal to rule and save Punjab as he is going to be out of job from everywhere else. Make him next CM of Punjab..

Bhagwant Mann for CM of Punjab \o/

Back
Top Bottom