What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

u can say what ever mate...........AAPtard or whatever.............it shows poor mental stability of the person who cant deal in a meaning full conversation .

I specifically said " People have voted heavily for her."

it doesnt mean it was enough to win it.

And the things i heard from my family from Chandigarh , it wasnt good enough to beat Pawan bansal .......who reportedly used too much liquor/Money

Thats what I said, when your candidate loses than it's not because other one was better but because liquor/money were involved.

Hope Kejriwal doesn't become a bad loser & say the exact thing for his varanasi seat on 16th may, b'coz when he wins against Sheila Dikshit it's "logo ka gussa" but when he lose "liquor/money at play".

Thats what I said, when your candidate loses than it's not because other one was better but because liquor/money were involved.

Hope Kejriwal doesn't become a bad loser & say the exact thing for his varanasi seat on 16th may, b'coz when he wins against Sheila Dikshit it's "logo ka gussa" but when he lose "liquor/money at play".

is result out????

has the candidate lost yet??? Am i in anyway involved in any type campaign for gul panag??? is there any way I would had known ground situation accessed by Gul Panag's campaign team???

mate....plz refain from attacking someone without over going things.....thanks.

and sir, AK would have easily contested from Delhi where he would had a good chance to win............rather he choosed a unfamilier place .....with no organisation whatsoever........against the Mighty person in his reportedly "Safe seat"

what ever u think......i am sure no one change the thinking u have made about AK.........but Punjab appreciate brave ........Fan following of AK increased in punjab when he RESIGNED from Delhi CM post..............now people says that he lost ground after resigning............hhhmmm....its quiet opposite in Punjab.

It doesnt matter , AAP candidates win or lose........its all about sending the message

and for Punjab......its fight for survival and our future

take care

:rofl:

Now mate, you are talking like a True AAPTARD - "The candidate is winning, but if he/she loses than it is the wrong methods at play" :rofl:

I can bet you that this will be the EXACT DIALOGUE of Kejriwal when he will lose Varanasi.
To be fair, that's the mantra of almost every losing candidate, be it AAP or BJP or Congress. Our people seem incapable of accepting that they were beaten in a contest fair-&-square.

To be fair, that's the mantra of almost every losing candidate, be it AAP or BJP or Congress. Our people seem incapable of accepting that they were beaten in a contest fair-&-square.

No, I was raising this point b'coz i have never seen a "double speak" party like AAP.

When Sharad Pawar gets a slap, AK says "logo ka gussa"

but when same happens with him - "opposition ki chal"

When someone throws a shoe at finance minister than AAP gives him LS ticket, but when someone slaps AK he gets beaten like an animal.

No, I was raising this point b'coz i have never seen a "double speak" party like AAP.

When someone throws a shoe at finance minister than AAP gives him LS ticket, but when someone slaps AK he gets beaten like an animal.

Give him time. I'm sure he's a fast learner and will soon know how to manipulate people in ways such that they won't even get a scent of it.:enjoy:

is result out????

has the candidate lost yet??? Am i in anyway involved in any type campaign for gul panag??? is there any way I would had known ground situation accessed by Gul Panag's campaign team???

mate....plz refain from attacking someone without over going things.....thanks.

and sir, AK would have easily contested from Delhi where he would had a good chance to win............rather he choosed a unfamilier place .....with no organisation whatsoever........against the Mighty person in his reportedly "Safe seat"

what ever u think......i am sure no one change the thinking u have made about AK.........but Punjab appreciate brave ........Fan following of AK increased in punjab when he RESIGNED from Delhi CM post..............now people says that he lost ground after resigning............hhhmmm....its quiet opposite in Punjab.

It doesnt matter , AAP candidates win or lose........its all about sending the message

and for Punjab......its fight for survival and our future

take care

SAFE SEAT??? Just b'coz media said so???

Mate, MM joshi won by just 17k votes last time, can it be called a SAFE SEAT??

If I am not wrong, it was AK only who was challenging NaMo to fight from anywhere except Gujarat & now when he is indeed fighting, it has become a SAFE SEAT?

Why don't you ask Gandhis to fight other than there own "SAFE SEATS" of RB & Amethi instead??

SAFE SEAT??? Just b'coz media said so???

Mate, MM joshi won by just 17k votes last time, can it be called a SAFE SEAT??

If I am not wrong, it was AK only who was challenging NaMo to fight from anywhere except Gujarat & now when he is indeed fighting, it has become a SAFE SEAT?

Why don't you ask Gandhis to fight other than there own "SAFE SEATS" of RB & Amethi instead??

oh man that is hilarious ......u are asking me to ask Gandhis to take my advice on choosing seats???

meanwhile ......breaking up hot in Punjab............Akali MP from Faridkot wants to legalize drug trade in Punjab .....so that money can be made for the govt

xD

for ur kind info .......Jarnail Singh has wrote books on 84 .....and many sikh related issues.

He has been giving lectures in countries like UK , germany , Canada on issues of sikhs.

thats the main reason for him to get ticket.

Otherwise he was offered ticket by akalis back when he threw shoe............but he denied

ever wonder why guys like Phoolkha and Jarnail didnt contest from Akali ticket .....even when offered?

:rofl:

Now mate, you are talking like a True AAPTARD - "The candidate is winning, but if he/she loses than it is the wrong methods at play" :rofl:

I can bet you that this will be the EXACT DIALOGUE of Kejriwal when he will lose Varanasi.
I'm no AAP fan but calling people a tard is going over the board.I have got no issues with any party winning in other states but we don't want Akalis in my state.I would vote for Congress instead of BJP or Akali loonies.

BJP/Akalis run a big drug cartel in Punjab which is unacceptable :butcher:

I'm no AAP fan but calling people a tard is going over the board.I have got no issues with any party winning in other states but we don't want Akalis in my state.I would vote for Congress instead of BJP or Akali loonies.

Nobody likes Akali's but we just don't see the logic of casting a vote based on regional issues when the election itself is held Nationally .... and AAP has anti national agenda likes of Akali and some elements in BJP are just corrupt which is a big enough crime but compared to what AAP is doing its nothing....

Nobody likes Akali's but we just don't see the logic of casting a vote based on regional issues when the election itself is held Nationally .... and AAP has anti national agenda likes of Akali and some elements in BJP are just corrupt which is a big enough crime but compared to what AAP is doing its nothing....

some anti-national candidates from AAP in Punjab

Adv Phoolka- (Ludhiana) Lawyer of 84 victims .....never took a penny from anyone to fight the case......believes in Indian justice system , so he is fighting for past 30 years

Dr. Daljit Singh (Amritsar) - a renowned eye surgeon , aged 79 yrs, one of the first eye surgeon in this part of India. Ran many charitable camps and done free surgeries for poor here..........

Bhagwant Mann (sangrur) - (do u need any intro to him) ......possibly most richest AAP candidate from Punjab ( next to Phoolkha) ......it will be hilarious to say that he is fighting elections to make money or get fame.

Sucha Singh Chotepur ( Gurdaspur) - Regarded as People's Polititian in gurdaspur .....he has won elections as an Independent .......and even resigned on moral principles when people asked him to do so in protest to attack on Golden Temple.

Dr Dharamvira Gandhi ( Patiala ) . a famous cardiologist who runs a charitable clinic in patiala and has very good will in that area. He is up against The royals of Patiala , Parneet Kaur , .......Akalis here are very weak in front of Royals...

Himmat Singh Shergill ( Anandpur Sahib) - Lawyer of Kuch Punjabi farmers ..............he saved them from being thrown out of gujarat ......guj govt lost the case in high court but moved to supreme court ..........to give land to industralists

Prof Sadhu Singh (Faridkot) - a retired lecturer from Govt.clg , a punjabi author , writer of many books.....won many awards for his writings.

Harinder Singh Khalsa( Fatehgarh Sahib) - AN INDIAN FORIEGN SERVICES ( RETD) officer..................it will be hilarious to say that such a high ranking officer in foreign ministery is Anti- National

Jyoti Mann ( Jalandhar) - a private primary school teacher , daughter of a maid..............a true AAM ADAMI........

found any anti- national ???

but i can show many ex-militants in Akali govt

First of all, Majithia's involvement is yet to be proven. Second, BJP has no involvement as far as I know.. Don't make up stories now..

You shoul
For the nation Punjab needs to vote for Rapist and drug lords......Roger that!
When was the last time you were on Punjab or talked to people whole love in the state.Your "Just corrupt "phrase was funny.......

Maybe you should extend this hospitality to Tamil Nadu,Karnataka,West Bengal and North East also.

The best result would be if Harsimrat loses her seat that will send a clear message for the next elections.

Hopefully nobody gets majority of seats.

For the nation Punjab needs to vote for Rapist and drug lords......Roger that!
When was the last time you were on Punjab or talked to people whole love in the state.Your "Just corrupt "phrase was funny.......

Maybe you should extend this hospitality to Tamil Nadu,Karnataka,West Bengal and North East also.

The best result would be if Harsimrat loses her seat that will send a clear message for the next elections.

Hopefully nobody gets majority of seats.

Nobody is asking to vote for Rapists, Drug lords.. Throw them out if you find any one convicted of such crimes..

But using baseless accusations that everyone from a particular party is rapist/drug lord as an excuse to vote for the looters of the country and destroyer of Punjab i.e. Congress and its creation like AAP is nothing but foolish..

And don't worry, the mandate this time is appearing to be pretty clear and yes, it's going to be BJP at centre come May 16th. There is no stopping that, no matter how bad you wish!!

Back
Top Bottom