What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Gotta admit guys, I'm falling in line with @Prometheus @cloud_9

It's the Akalis/BJPs fault for not fielding better candidates.
This is the story of India not only Punjab.

India at least needs two decades to get some decent form of democracy.The logic dished out here is lacking and shows lack of education.

I'm out of here.......got sunshine after a week of shitty weather and typing on the mobile is pain in the arse.

leave it mate ..............they are suffering from a disease named NaMOnia................. they even start abusing likes of Advani / Jaswant singh for the sake of just one man.

Do u think they care for Punjab???

they just want Param pujneeye Shri Narinder Modi ji maharaj to Rule India............even if it cost us our Punjab

I care for my NATION. & I think Punjab do come within it's borders.

& if you forgot, let me remind you that this election is for INDIA not just PUNJAB.

Elect whoever you want to in next assembly elections, no one will stop you, but currently India needs NaMo, esp. after what we have seen for 10 years. & also, we can't imagine the DAMAGE that an unstable govt. will cause to India.

Thats the only problem, Your vote to a third party like AAP results in just creating instability for whole nation.

BTW, if Kashmir is the HEAD of India than Punjab is the HEART of India (though it is towards the Right side, but there are always exceptions :D )

dont care..........as long as AAP can put some fear in the Akalis and those gundas can be kept in check

state issues in lok sabha sounds illogical to me.

you can neither solve drug issues nor financial be it any local one in lok sabha.

that to with a party which will insignificant in national scene.

& if you forgot, let me remind you that this election is for INDIA not just PUNJAB.

Elect whoever you want to in next assembly elections, no one will stop you, but currently India needs NaMo, esp. after what we have seen for 10 years. & also, we can't imagine the DAMAGE that an unstable govt. will cause to India.

Thats the only problem, Your vote to a third party like AAP results in just creating instability for whole nation.

Ur Namo says dynastic politics is bad ........but when he came to punjab ....shared stage with Badals ...........LMAO

CM - Parkash Badal
DY CM - Sukhbir Badal
Wife of Sukhbir Badal - MP from Bathinda
SALA of Sukhbir badal - Cabinet minister............

how did Modi didnt see this dynasty in politics?

Next up -
Modi ji in Ludhiana said no Punjabi farmers are thrown out of Gujarat................ meanwhile Gujarat govt files case in supreme court against them after losing in High court ................LMAO again

to add spice in it ---- AAP gives ticket to Advocate Shergill from Anandpur Sahib - Lawyer of the farmers ....xD

just two examples of Modi ji's double standards when it comes to Punjab ...........u want more?

state issues in lok sabha sounds illogical to me.

you can neither solve drug issues nor financial be it any local one in lok sabha.

that to with a party which will insignificant in national scene.

this elections will set a stepping stone for AAP for next assembly elections .........and futhurmore ............with even 20% votes in Punjab ...........hopefully Badals will start working for the people of Punjab .................and Punjab might survive till next assembly elections

yes ....i said survive

For the nth time..............People in Punjab dont care if AAP wins a seat or not........

Last edited:
this elections will set a stepping stone for AAP for next assembly elections .........and futhurmore ............with even 20% votes in Punjab ...........hopefully Badals will start working for the people of Punjab .................and Punjab might survive till next assembly elections

yes ....i said survive

what makes you think that drug mafiya will stop let's say if akalis gets 0 from punjab ?

was corruption stopped when AK was in power .....ask me if you want .

was gundaism stopped in those 49 days.? were ppl saved or harrassed ?

or they started a new type of gundaism with a cap.

AAP is an ugly gift in nice wrapper.

@Prometheus mate, though I accept that I will never like anyone to vote for AAP, but the PASSION in you for your state is truly commendable. Salute to you!!

p.s. any chance of you saying "Akaliyo ko chalo chor detey hai iss bar...........abki baar modi sarkar" :D

lol

BTW, if Kashmir is the HEAD of India than Punjab is the HEART of India (though it is towards the Right side, but there are always exceptions :D )
I always thought your MP was the "dil" of India :what:, why is there never any news from MP inspite of it being such a large state :rolleyes:. Guess which country is the armpit of India :azn:

I always thought your MP was the "dil" of India :what:, why is there never any news from MP inspite of it being such a large state :rolleyes:. Guess which country is the armpit of India :azn:

No I was comparing it to Human body structure, Indian Map resembles exactly with a human body.

Actually that is the PIT of the world :D

what makes you think that drug mafiya will stop let's say if akalis gets 0 from punjab ?

was corruption stopped when AK was in power .....ask me if you want .

was gundaism stopped in those 49 days.? were ppl saved or harrassed ?

or they started a new type of gundaism with a cap.

AAP is an ugly gift in nice wrapper.

Police here is under Punjab govt. ...........on that Akalis have brought Police Stations under local Akali leader ( even if he lost elections)

those akali leaders are known as "Haalka Incharge"

Do u think ......Police will work against them????

and its hilarious to say that people from AK's Delhi govt will form govt in Punjab ...............its just like saying Assam CM is from Andhra Pradesh......XD

hope is raised while looking at the people who are candidates in Punjab from AAP..........if good People like Phoolkha gets into Parliament ...........It will only bring voice to the people for justice.

whenevr govt changes in Punjab ..........first thing they do is open all cases against last govt.............and Police works

No I was comparing it to Human body structure, Indian Map resembles exactly with a human body.

Actually that is the PIT of the world :D
It's hard to disagree with Prometheus, afghan heroin/opium is a major problem in Punjab. How the hell did these Akalis win in 2012 beats me

@arp2041 .....pehli baar toh inko logo neh pakra hai...........abki baar nahi choorege

even senior Akali leaders like Chandumajra was forced to run away from election ralli ................that also in Anandpur Sahib area.......where no one is hoping for a big impact of AAP.......

It's hard to disagree with Prometheus, afghan heroin/opium is a major problem in Punjab. How the hell did these Akalis win in 2012 beats me

Akali has a set base of people who votes for them

there are akali villages and there are congressi villages.............

even if u check the voting percentage ....difference of winning margin is only 2-3% everytime.

these 5-6% of non-set votes make the govt.

thats what we are gonna do ...........not gonna vote for NDA

As if it is going to change anything.

For the sake of Honesty,

Punjab has a Drug and liquor problem because Punjabi's are junkies and drunkards ( no offence meant but won't care if any is taken ) not because of the government Punjab has, whether NDA's or UPA's. Punjab historically has highest per capita consumption of Alcohol and drunkenness is not only considered normal but highly desirable.Hard drugs are just a step up from that. If someone considers loutish behaviour as socially ideal,Is it a surprise that society has drug problem?

Moral slights like drug consumption, prostitution etc are responsibility of the consumer.No one is forcing him to indulge him/her in these sort of behaviours.People are not forced into them;they chose to take up that lifestyle.

ab mujhey bata Drugs is bigger problem or Naxalism???

Have you chked the candidates/ideology of AAP & how they favor Naxalites??

Bhushan asks Naxals to join AAP, calls for referendum on army action » The Indian Republic

'Most wanted' Maoist leader Sabyasachi Panda joins AAP: Report - News Oneindia

Dipankar Bhattacharya hints at CPI(ML) joining hands with AAP to provide a third option - News18.com

AAP list of LS candidates: Soni Sori may contest from Bastar | Firstpost

Chk about Gopal Rai.

Also, chk if we are actually giving power to Congress from Back door..............

AAP-Members.png

What he is talking about is replacing a problem with even a BIGGER PROBLEM, where is the SOLUTION???

Police here is under Punjab govt. ...........on that Akalis have brought Police Stations under local Akali leader ( even if he lost elections)

those akali leaders are known as "Haalka Incharge"

Do u think ......Police will work against them????
exactly it's a state issue,an MP will hardly do anything about it,unless you like dharna's.

and its hilarious to say that people from AK's Delhi govt will form govt in Punjab ...............its just like saying Assam CM is from Andhra Pradesh......XD

hope is raised while looking at the people who are candidates in Punjab from AAP..........if good People like Phoolkha gets into Parliament ...........It will only bring voice to the people for justice.
do you think their is any second leader in AAP after AK ?
"good" ppl have hardly any say in AAP.

cry about decentralization but enjoy dictatorship ,

whine about being holier than thou but protect criminals like somnath bharti etc

whenevr govt changes in Punjab ..........first thing they do is open all cases against last govt.............and Police works
You keep on mixing state issues with national politics.

Back
Top Bottom