What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@CorporateAffairs

I have not seen more AH politician than this naidu guy,he waits for nomination days to end in telangana so that bjp cannot put candidates and then ends alliance .

What a Back stabber !

He's is the most cunning natured politician in the south. He even backstabbed and murdered his father in law for CMs chair.

Unfortunate that BJP is so much dependent on him.

He is equally coprrupt as Jagan is, but he has the entire telugu media under him.

He cant do anything but wait till may 16th and hope that BJP get closer to that 250 mark by their own.

Blt9upGIAAEuMi1.jpg:large

Blt5a67CEAIRJ2K.jpg

In Mumbai I would have wanted AAP to have at least little effect as it would eaten into Muslim vote bank of INC/NCP they did put up some craze after Delhi election but now they have lost it. Quite contrarily to their name they now exist only in some elite or celebrity circles. Now minority section is back to their regular choice Muslim and Christians with Congress/NCP, Sikhs, Jains and Pars is with Shivsena/BJP/MNS.

In Mumbai I would have wanted AAP to have at least little effect as it would eaten into Muslim vote bank of INC/NCP they did put up some craze after Delhi election but now they have lost it. Quite contrarily to their name they now exist only in some elite or celebrity circles. Now minority section is back to their regular choice Muslim and Christians with Congress/NCP, Sikhs, Jains and Pars is with Shivsena/BJP/MNS.

cant say much about mumbai...............but i saw all interviews of Raj Thakrary ..........he is great person ....lol..........cant u guys trade Raj for badal with us?

hahahhahaha kisine modiji ka bhasan suna aabhi ;)

NarendraModi: I am not sad that I was born in a poor household. But I am sad when leaders of Cong, SP, BSP mock the poor.
NarendraModi: I know how poverty hurts, how we have shivered in cold winter nights. I can never forget those days.
NarendraModi: Those born with golden spoons don't know what poverty is. For them, poverty is tourist destination.

#NarendraModi: #RahulGandhi goes to see poverty like a tourist because he doesn't know what poverty is.

#NarendraModi: Like a tourist who has not seen the Taj Mahal, those born with golden spoons have to go to see poor people in their homes.

from his speech happening now...

NarendraModi: I am not sad that I was born in a poor household. But I am sad when leaders of Cong, SP, BSP mock the poor.
NarendraModi: I know how poverty hurts, how we have shivered in cold winter nights. I can never forget those days.
NarendraModi: Those born with golden spoons don't know what poverty is. For them, poverty is tourist destination.

#NarendraModi: #RahulGandhi goes to see poverty like a tourist because he doesn't know what poverty is.

#NarendraModi: Like a tourist who has not seen the Taj Mahal, those born with golden spoons have to go to see poor people in their homes.

from his speech happening now...

"Want a parliament free from criminals: Won't spare a single convicted politician", warns Narendra Modi at his rally in Hardoi,UP.....

NarendraModi in UP: Be it BJP,NDA or any other, no one will be spared....must be punished..."

#NaMoInUP I'll form a committee to look into all those who have criminal cases against them. Ensure SC cleans Parliament of criminals.

Last edited:
cant say much about mumbai...............but i saw all interviews of Raj Thakrary ..........he is great person ....lol..........cant u guys trade Raj for badal with us?

lol be careful what you wish for only if your state is facing serious issues due uncontrolled immigration from bihar else this guy won't do any good can't say anything about badals but oddly enough my Sikh friends here in Mumbai like them.

Makes it clear no what UK govt has been using its aid money for.

Madam,

It is not UK government. It is left wing fascists from India who are using their allied sister publications in west to defame Modi.

The Hindu is a sister publication of The Guardian from UK and New york times from US. Defamation of Modi is being carried out on cue of N.Ram of The Hindu.

Madam,

It is not UK government. It is left wing fascists from India who are using their allied sister publications in west to defame Modi.

The Hindu is a sister publication of The Guardian from UK and New york times from US. Defamation of Modi is being carried out on cue of N.Ram of The Hindu.

Maybe you need to become a bit wiser to the workings of the world.

Obama quietly reverses Hillary’s ‘get Modi’ policy

British govt being US govt's poodle does everything it can to destabilize India.

Hmmm... Another shrewd step by Amit Shah.. Getting the backing of " Pandit" Madam Mohan Malviya's Family for Modi'd nomination.

Madan Mohan Malviya's grandson among Modi's proposers in Varanasi - IBNLive

And as much as Punjab is concerned, Akalis ( however despised they may be ) know their game pretty well. In 2012, everyone had written them off and PPP was being hailed as rising star before the results came out. Bhagwant Mann was giving interviews every hour. We all know what happened then. Lets wait for 16th may. Whatever happens will be good for Punjab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom