What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Is this a joke? India government sold Indian voting right on the cheap. Just paid Indian off with some bootleg liquor and their corrupt Indian politician will be elect.

Oh noes!

More impotent ranting by 50 centers.

My advice, take a break from the internet, from trolling Indians and get out into the real world.

You all buy into democratic election, your corrupt politician don't think much of India, they all out for their own benefit to fatten their wallets.

OMG!

You mean Indian politicians are just like every other democractic politicians except ours is worse because of lax enforcement of law?

Shocking.

India politician love crackhead and alcoholic during election, they open up opium station to welcome Indian voter.

I am afraid the only crackhead is the OP

:lol:

Oh noes!

More impotent ranting by 50 centers.

My advice, take a break from the internet, from trolling Indians and get out into the real world.

OMG!

You mean Indian politicians are just like every other democractic politicians except ours is worse because of lax enforcement of law?

Shocking.

I am afraid the only crackhead is the OP

:lol:

You sure your aren't the crackhead inject heroin in your vein before you cast your vote? how bout smoke the opium pipe before you vote for your crack dealer?

It all depends on Turnout percentage on 17th !!! Will urban voters go out and vote !!! That is the crucial factor and the one that will decide this polls.

Folks lets not repeat 2004.

Fail, please get some knowledge in India's government election process. The Indian people don't elect the President, and the President doesn't hold any major power, he is only a figure head. The real power is held by the Prime Minister. As for buying votes, this is no different than what happens in US where parties buy vote by selling people their social welfare, without showing them how much of a deep hole they have created by constantly taking in debt to keep their welfare program running. But then again a 50 cent poster wouldn't understand it.

ohh Mr poor guyWe know who is crooks and who is good.This is what someone like you who dont know anything about India or its election method pass a comment about us.Your only knowledge about India and its election is that article .So better stay with it

Sorry all Indians are not like you.
Why are you debating with a troll?

You sure your aren't the crackhead inject heroin in your vein before you cast your vote? how bout smoke the opium pipe before you vote for your crack dealer?

Keep going mate, you are entertaining I will give you that.

Fail, please get some knowledge in India's government election process. The Indian people don't elect the President, and the President doesn't hold any major power, he is only a figure head. The real power is held by the Prime Minister. As for buying votes, this is no different than what happens in US where parties buy vote by selling people their social welfare, without showing them how much of a deep hole they have created by constantly taking in debt to keep their welfare program running. But then again a 50 cent poster wouldn't understand it.

Hey India government have US beat on corrupt and rig election, cheap high can get Indian crooks into power, welfare system in the US been establish since the great depression, no crook politician in washington would be gullible enough to drug the population for vote only happen in India voter can be inject with heroin and vote as the same time.

What more entertainment to know a bunch of illiterate drug addict are the vote bank in India politic.

Funny to see the scam Indian politician pull off on the crackhead in India, largest crackhead election in the world.

Hey India government have US beat on corrupt and rig election, cheap high can get Indian crooks into power, welfare system in the US been establish since the great depression, no crook politician in washington would be gullible enough to drug the population for vote only happen in India voter can be inject with heroin and vote as the same time.

Yet it happening, social security is gone down the drain, government is taking out new welfare program after another without any financial accountability, whether it be Obamacare or unemployment checks. The debt isn't going down rather up constantly.

@sincity seems rights, unless whole world is not dressed like this, you won't see equality in this world. :omghaha::omghaha:

MaoSuits.png

Back
Top Bottom