What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

"Presidential election" in India?

Somebody should do his homework before writing BS.

No shit, your corrupt politician promote drug addiction and alcoholic for vote, they don't condone heroin and opium usage will ruin life but they will buy your vote with 1 gram of heroin, or a pipe filled up with opium. I understand poor people can easy be persuaded with some cash but your corrupt used illicit drug for your vote to elect them into power.
like I said democracy takes time to mature .... how long it took America after independence to give blacks right to vote. We have a long way to go and we are moving in a right direction although not as fast as we would wish. You can either mock 1.2 billion people or appreciate that efforts are being made to bring such malpractices in the open to check and take corrective measure.

No shit, your corrupt politician promote drug addiction and alcoholic for vote, they don't condone heroin and opium usage will ruin life but they will buy your vote with 1 gram of heroin, or a pipe filled up with opium. I understand poor people can easy be persuaded with some cash but your corrupt used illicit drug for your vote to elect them into power.

Bunch of 3rd world gangsta want power to control the mass, let the population high on heroin and opium then elected seats in the government office will be secure.

You ignore my question.How do you know Indian politician are corruption?
You are too much interested about heroin and stuff like that why?:drag:

"Presidential election" in India?

Somebody should do his homework before writing BS.

Isn't Indian have both president and prime minister to rule India? Isn't this election to decide who will be the president and prime minster of India?

like I said democracy takes time to mature .... how long it took America after independence to give blacks right to vote. We have a long way to go and we are moving in a right direction although not as fast as we would wish. You can either mock 1.2 billion people or appreciate that efforts are being made to bring such malpractices in the open to check and take corrective measure.

Friend dont need to teach him.He will not concede and he will repeat same BS . Dont waste time for preach him .Till recently he argued about the glory of PRC .Now suddenly he become a pure American.

Isn't Indian have both president and prime minister to rule India? Isn't this election to decide who will be the president and prime minster of India?

Why are you so much concerned about India?

You ignore my question.How do you know Indian politician are corruption?
You are too much interested about heroin and stuff like that why?:drag:

I didn't make up lie to belittle India election did I? This new article report the people try to get elect by bribing the Indian population not just with money but illicit drug that can ruin life? your a proud Indian would you elect someone shady character into power that will make decision for the benefitial of your country. They don't even care about your well being how can you expect them to care enough to improve your life.

Indian voter don't ask for much from their government, they just want 1 gram of heroin or a pipe fill with opium, Indian can literally getting high on the promise of democratic presidential election.
If I give you 1 gm of heroin and pipe filled with opium, will you just go away?

Friend dont need to teach him.He will not concede and he will repeat same BS . Dont waste time for preach him .Till recently he argued about the glory of PRC .Now suddenly he become a pure American.

Why are you so much concerned about India?

I probably stir up some anger toward Indian poster about this new, I don't really care about India election, I just want to show election can be bought by crook politician.

That's really a superb article. Couple of things struck me the most...
(Can you imagine Chinese or Russian citizens, proud of their own heritage, being ashamed that their leaders don’t speak English?)

It is a testament to the tolerance of India’s Hindu-majority society that it hosts several flourishing communities of other faiths. Neighboring Pakistan, by contrast, is a highly inhospitable environment for those who don’t subscribe to the majority Muslim religion. The religious minority communities that have managed to survive there are tiny and constantly under siege. Bangladesh has similar problems. When critics lob the evidence-free accusation that Modi is “intolerant” of religious minorities, they are certainly not applying the standards that prevail in the region.

Main toh dadlani,kejriwal ko troll karta hoon normally.Like playing with aaptards.
Dadlani toh ek din joote khane wala hai..bahut uchal raha hai sala! :angry:

Last edited:
I didn't make up lie to belittle India election did I? This new article report the people try to get elect by bribing the Indian population not just with money but illicit drug that can ruin life? your a proud Indian would you elect someone shady character into power that will make decision for the benefitial of your country. They don't even care about your well being how can you expect them to care enough to improve your life.

It is an article within collection of thousands of articles.It is the freedom of speech.
So far our politicians did so much good thing for me and my peoples.Then how can you claim they are wrong ?
Do you have any sixth sense for seeing incidents in India?

I probably stir up some anger toward Indian poster about this new, I don't really care about India election, I just want to show election can be bought by crook politician.

Ohh really .

Back
Top Bottom