What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Controversy over Sanjaya Baru's book has grown bigger - After Manmohan Singh's eldest daughter Upinder Singh called the book 'a mischievous & unethical exercise', Narendra Modi has escalated the fight, saying if Prime Minster's daughter claims he has been betrayed by the ex-advisor, then facts stated in the book must be true. :shout:

I didn't brought up opium to smear Indian election, your corrupt politician passed out heroin,cash, opium, for vote.

Really..Did that politician offer something to you?
How do you know that they are corrupted .?Probably an accountant in Swiss bank :D

Controversy over Sanjaya Baru's book has grown bigger - After Manmohan Singh's eldest daughter Upinder Singh called the book 'a mischievous & unethical exercise', Narendra Modi has escalated the fight, saying if Prime Minster's daughter claims he has been betrayed by the ex-advisor, then facts stated in the book must be true. :shout:
You got to give it to Modi.. like the way he turns the argument against the one who made it in the first place.:tup:

Really ...So what you want for emulation ?Opium .You ask for it in your previous post

Try to live up to the democracy principle most of the Indian proud of, set a good examplifier for other to look up to. Most Indian pounded your chest and proclaim your society is the shining becon of democratic nation but your government action and the current condition of your nation can't make any Indian to be bragging or something to proud of.

Really..Did that politician offer something to you?
How do you know that they are corrupted .?Probably an accountant in Swiss bank :D

I don't vote, all crook are the same with different suit.

And kill few jehadi terrorists to provide peace to 1.25 billion people. I agree with your post, its just your madarrasa might have wrongly taught you that India homes 1/3 of world population.

Rest of your sentiments are welcome.

You are just trolling.

A whole nation was created in fear of hindus...remember?

Actually I am :)
It was fun screwing with Imranians and it is just as much fun screwing with Modians, two groups who think one man will fix their problems

how convenient, but you dont need to explain anything to me i am not voting for him, and my left nut doesnt care who becomes your PM

yet u are trolling on a topic which got nothing to do with you! get a life buddy!

Actually I am :)
It was fun screwing with Imranians and it is just as much fun screwing with Modians, two groups who think one man will fix their problems

Na bhai, Modi is no magician. We can either chose Congress or him. He is just better than his competitors.

May be next time we will have better options. We are just progressing toward better leadership step wise.

yet u are trolling on a topic which got nothing to do with you! get a life buddy!

well if you know I am trolling then stop answering me

Na bhai, Modi is no magician. We can either chose Congress or him. He is just better than his competitors.

May be next time we will have better options. We are just progressing toward better leadership step wise.

well then you are one of the sane ones, most here think modi will even fix their marital issues

You all buy into democratic election, your corrupt politician don't think much of India, they all out for their own benefit to fatten their wallets.
Democracy matures over a period of time. People have started seeing through such politicians, and as education among masses increase, people will finally start coming together and vote for development and a better standard of life. barring few countries in Asia managing such a diverse country is an achievement in itself. Not that I deny the point you raised. Give couple of decades and we will see votes being given on performance of the MLA/MPs rather on cash/drugs/liquor.

But if your intentions are to troll, then what you do in vegas keep it limited to vegas. No need to exhibit your BS here.

Rita Bahuguna Joshi's campaign chief left congress and Joined BJP.
No one likes to be on sinking ship.

Democracy matures over a period of time. People have started seeing through such politicians, and as education among masses increase, people will finally start coming together and vote for development and a better standard of life. barring few countries in Asia managing such a diverse country is an achievement in itself. Not that I deny the point you raised. Give couple of decades and we will see votes being given on performance of the MLA/MPs rather on cash/drugs/liquor.

But if your intentions are to troll, then what you do in vegas keep it limited to vegas. No need to exhibit your BS here.

No shit, your corrupt politician promote drug addiction and alcoholic for vote, they don't condone heroin and opium usage will ruin life but they will buy your vote with 1 gram of heroin, or a pipe filled up with opium. I understand poor people can easy be persuaded with some cash but your corrupt used illicit drug for your vote to elect them into power.

Bunch of 3rd world gangsta want power to control the mass, let the population high on heroin and opium then elected seats in the government office will be secure.

Try to live up to the democracy principle most of the Indian proud of, set a good examplifier for other to look up to. Most Indian pounded your chest and proclaim your society is the shining becon of democratic nation but your government action and the current condition of your nation can't make any Indian to be bragging or something to proud of.

I don't vote, all crook are the same with different suit.

Ohh right ,right .Talking about democracy principle and Indian democracy without dont know what is an Indian Election.Awesome man really Awesome :haha:
By the way what do you know about the condition in India? I am an Indian ,what you know more about the condition in India than me?Please enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom