What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It is an article within collection of thousands of articles.It is the freedom of speech.
So far our politicians did so much good thing for me and my peoples.Then how can you claim they are wrong ?
Do you have any sixth sense for seeing incidents in India?

Ohh really .

Your in position to elect your Indian government not much good come out of the politician will buy your vote with contraband aren't they?

Your in position to elect your Indian government not much good come out of the politician will buy your vote with contraband aren't they?

That is what I am asking to you.How can you generalize an entire 125 crore people with this article ?How can you reach in a conclusion that all 81 crores people votesare for sale?

That is what I am asking to you.How can you generalize an entire 125 crore people with this article ?How can you reach in a conclusion that all 81 crores people votesare for sale?

Very easy, every crook get caught there will be plenty of crook get away with the same crime, apply it to Indian population how many sold your vote not for the betterment of your countrymen but to fatten up your crooked politician.

Guys possibility that after sonia madamji's EMOTIONAL appeal going in VAIN.....now Rahul Baba having an "SMALL ACCIDENT" to garner sympathy votes??? Congress can do anything to remain in POWER.

Congress' situation across India is so bad that we will not need CCTV cameras but high resolution cameras to find their MPs in Parliament.

MODI TROLLED CONGRESS

NDA set to get majority with 275 seats, claims opinion poll
PEHLEY THIK SEY HINDI BOLNA SEEKH LEY...........FIR 120 CRORE HINDUSTANIO KO HINDUSTANIYAT SIKHANA......

JAB NIYAT HI SAHI NHI TOH HINDUSTANIYAT KYA SEEKHAOGI MADAMJI.............

CONGRESS HAS COMPLETELY LOST THE PLOT, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS OF BJP'S CHARGES ON ECONOMY/DEVELOPMENT, SO SAYING IDIOTIC THINGS LIKE WE SPREAD LOVE, BROTHERLINESS NOT TO FORGOT IDIOCY.................. :disagree:

Oh aramse BP maat bada Lena
Tana ho ja

1621849_529947667122543_6328423866879857356_n.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Money, drugs and liquor make people happy. These things make me happy. If India would set up a vote booth in where I live, I will be a really really happily high voter going in to vote..

Very easy, every crook get caught there will be plenty of crook get away with the same crime, apply it to Indian population how many sold your vote not for the betterment of your countrymen but to fatten up your crooked politician.

ohh Mr poor guyWe know who is crooks and who is good.This is what someone like you who dont know anything about India or its election method pass a comment about us.Your only knowledge about India and its election is that article .So better stay with it

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Money, drugs and liquor make people happy. These things make me happy. If India would set up a vote booth in where I live, I will be a really really happily high voter going in to vote..

Sorry all Indians are not like you.

This is epic by Shahid Siddique !!! Finally....... the winds of change

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom