What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yet it happening, social security is gone down the drain, government is taking out new welfare program after another without any financial accountability, whether it be Obamacare or unemployment checks. The debt isn't going down rather up constantly.

What are you worry about US welfare system, don't worry your Indian H1N visa not enough to cover for the cost of US welfare system.

Stop bragging about India democracy system, India democracy deep root in feudal system.

What are you worry about US welfare system, don't worry your Indian H1N visa not enough to cover for the cost of US welfare system.
Because I am a US citizen, I pay taxes, and pay for these welfare programs, which go to lazy bums who sit at home and live of these programs without going out to find a job, by the way I live in Detroit, have lived here for the past 8 yrs and know how much of a terrible condition the federal government and local government have created because of their appeasement policy of welfare, I see it everyday. And most of all my medical insurance just went through the roof because of the stupid obamacare law which aims to provide health insurance for everyone without taking into account that most people can't even afford these plans, so they are forcing the burden on other people.

What more entertainment to know a bunch of illiterate drug addict are the vote bank in India politic.

Funny to see the scam Indian politician pull off on the crackhead in India, largest crackhead election in the world.

Keep going mate, I am having a laugh here.

Because I am a US citizen, I pay taxes, and pay for these welfare programs, which go to lazy bums who sit at home and live of these programs without going out to find a job, by the way I live in Detroit, have lived here for the past 8 yrs and know how much of a terrible condition the federal government and local government have created because of their appeasement policy of welfare, I see it everyday. And most of all my medical insurance just went through the roof because of the stupid obamacare law which aims to provide health insurance for everyone without taking into account that most people can't even afford these plans, so they are forcing the burden on other people.

How the **** you know I'm on welfare? you have the right not to pay taxes, you can't protest against the system and refuse to pay taxes. You can be a lazy bum and not pay any taxes, no one in the US force you into labor camp.

How the **** you know I'm on welfare? you have the right not to pay taxes, you can't protest against the system and refuse to pay taxes. You can be a lazy bum and not pay any taxes, no one in the US force you into labor camp.

You work and earn a pay check then your *** have to pay taxes, you can get pay under the table without paying any taxes but make sure the IRS not after your ***.

Can never understand some Chinese members here. they seem so insecure about India. we are in many fields far behind them but they still feel the need to show them self's superior. :)
Is it that they have no confidence in them self's or their state?
@Roybot @arp2041 @Solar65 @indoguy @chak de INDIA @Guynextdoor2

I believe you should return back to your land of milk and honey in your sweatshop and protect yourself from 'evil' democracy. :omghaha::omghaha:

You work and earn a pay check then your *** have to pay taxes, you can get pay under the table without paying any taxes but make sure the IRS not after your ***.
Did I say you are on welfare? It is you who are saying it, I said that lazy free loader need to get off their @$$e$ and find a job, and stop relying on other. The government has made people too much dependent on welfare programs rather than making them self-dependent. As for paying under table, please keep your illegal workings toward yourself, people work and pay taxes, so they can enjoy basic need like good roads, police, fire departments and schools for kids. But then there are others who take advantage of the system and, don't pay any taxes and would still like to have working roads and other amenities, without paying for them.

Last edited:
This is epic by Shahid Siddique !!! Finally....... the winds of change

View attachment 24637
Zafar Sareshwala brought Shahid Siddique into Modi camp some time back.. He has been pro Modi since then..

Its just a matter of time when all the sane ones will come forward and back a person based on honesty/credibility and performance not based on religion..

Last edited:
Did I say you were on welfare? It is you who are saying it, I said that lazy free loader need to get off their @$$e$ and find a job, and stop relying on other. The government has made people too much dependent on welfare programs rather than making them self-dependent. As for paying under table, please keep your illegal workings toward yourself, people work and pay taxes, so they can enjoy basic need like good roads, police, fire departments and schools for kids. But then there are others who take advantage of the system and, don't pay any taxes and would still like to have working roads and other amenities, without paying for them.

People will try not to pay taxes or reduce as much as possible to pay their income taxes. isn't that you don't want to cheat the IRS but you afraid cheating the taxes code will get you jail time and fine.

People will try not to pay taxes or reduce as much as possible to pay their income taxes. isn't that you don't want to cheat the IRS but you afraid cheating the taxes code will get you jail time and fine.

You do realize that the tax system works on tax bracket based on income so cheating is incredibly hard, and will get you caught easily, unless you work under the table which is illegal. As I said those who don't pay taxes don't deserve the amenities that is provided, because they are lazy @$$e$ who don't work properly and don't want to work, rather they want to sit at home and leech off of others.

Back
Top Bottom