What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Or with many wives.

Polygamist Zionnghaka Chana courted by every politician in India | Mail Online

s this India's most important voter? Polygamous sect leader with 39 WIVES and 127 children being courted by every politician to make sure they will receive dozens of ballots
  • Polygamist and sect leader Zionnghaka Chana has become the voter every politician in Mizoram state
  • Mr Chana has a great deal of influence - as he has 27 wives and 127 children all living under one roof
  • 'During every election we are much in demand as the winning margins of politicians in this state are slim,' he said
  • Mizoram state is the only one voting this Friday in the fourth of nine stages of voting in Indian election
article-2604524-1D1D880F00000578-552_964x585.jpg

You do realize that the tax system works on tax bracket based on income so cheating is incredibly hard, and will get you caught easily, unless you work under the table which is illegal. As I said those who don't pay taxes don't deserve the amenities that is provided, because they are lazy @$$e$ who don't work properly and don't want to work, rather they want to sit at home and leech off of others.

Leeching off other? Do you know many Indian live in the US also on welfare? I paid my vehicle registration for the right to use the road, I never go to see a doctor when I'm sick, I'm not on welfare or unemployment benefit. You said you pay taxes for me to leech on your hard earn money. Great service for the people since the government provide assistance for the poor to live with. You work because you want to earn a paycheck that come with pay for your income taxes, you don't have to work and pay taxes to support the people on government assistance. Before you come to the US, welfare system already in place to take care the needy, the single mom with children and no job, handicaper, the unemployment benefit for the people that lost their job. You freaking know full well what US offer to the US citizen but you decide to come to the US and apply for citizenship and now you complain your taxes help to pay for welfare system?

Hey you said democracy is evil. :wacko:

Democracy run by crook are as much as evil as the communist.

Leeching off other? Do you know many Indian live in the US also on welfare? I paid my vehicle registration for the right to use the road, I never go to see a doctor when I'm sick, I'm not on welfare or unemployment benefit. You said you pay taxes for me to leech on your hard earn money. Great service for the people since the government provide assistance for the poor to live with. You work because you want to earn a paycheck that come with pay for your income taxes, you don't have to work and pay taxes to support the people on government assistance. Before you come to the US, welfare system already in place to take care the needy, the single mom with children and no job, handicaper, the unemployment benefit for the people that lost their job. You freaking know full well what US offer to the US citizen but you decide to come to the US and apply for citizenship and now you complain your taxes help to pay for welfare system?

Democracy run by crook are as much as evil as the communist.

Do you have comprehension problem? Where did I say you are on welfare, I said those who are on welfare and not actively trying to find a job are leechers. Those who don't pay taxes are leechers, and those who expect to be taken care off without personally trying to provide for themselves are leechers. As for Indians in US please go and check the US bureau of statistics website, Indians are one of the highest earning immigrants in the country. I don't mind paying for those who are down on luck, but those who keep taking in welfare, and don't actively try to find a job and provide for themselves are the one I hate.

Can never understand some Chinese members here. they seem so insecure about India. we are in many fields far behind them but they still feel the need to show them self's superior. :)
Is it that they have no confidence in them self's or their state?
@Roybot @arp2041 @Solar65 @indoguy @chak de INDIA @Guynextdoor2

Some of them are jingoistic morons. My recommendation is not to mind them. For every such moron you find a Chauism and a Chinese Dragon, so it's fine.

Do you have comprehension problem? Where did I say you are on welfare, I said those who are on welfare and not actively trying to find a job are leechers. Those who don't pay taxes are leechers, and those who expect to be taken care off without personally trying to provide for themselves are leechers. As for Indians in US please go and check the US bureau of statistics website, Indians are one of the highest earning immigrants in the country. I don't mind paying for those who are down on luck, but those who keep taking in welfare, and don't actively try to find a job and provide for themselves are the one I hate.

Then you can forfeit your citizenship and move out of the US so you don't need to pay taxes for the leecher in the US, you shouldn't be complaining if you hate the system as much. High number of Indian with high paying job don't mean all Indian with high paying job. Even one Indian rely on welfare to survive whether he on the unemployment benefit or born as a handicap, there proof Indian resided in the US also use the welfare system for support. As I say, you don't have to pay taxes if you don't want to.

Then you can forfeit your citizenship and move out of the US so you don't need to pay taxes for the leecher in the US, you shouldn't be complaining if you hate the system as much. High number of Indian with high paying job don't mean all Indian with high paying job. Even one Indian rely on welfare to survive whether he on the unemployment benefit or born as a handicap, there proof Indian resided in the US also use the welfare system for support. As I say, you don't have to pay taxes if you don't want to.

Again goes to show your comprehension skills, people like you are the reason that the country is going down hill. Rather than empowering the people to provide for themselves you people preach for welfare without taking in the cost it is putting on the country's economy. Romney and Republicans were right when they said that the country has become too dependent on these programs.

Can never understand some Chinese members here. they seem so insecure about India. we are in many fields far behind them but they still feel the need to show them self's superior. :)
Is it that they have no confidence in them self's or their state?
@Roybot @arp2041 @Solar65 @indoguy @chak de INDIA @Guynextdoor2

Weather they accept it or not, but they can't STAND the fact that we can really CHOOSE our Govt.

Guys was there Google Hangout of Modi today? no one's talking about it.............?

well "216" voters take oath to press the button of lotus with me on 17 th Apr. ....

oh yeah so much of single vote power ... now it comes in pack...

You are in Gaziabad right
Ilmi ko maat jetna dena she sling with YY should loose

Back
Top Bottom