What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol.. just watched a promo clip of Arnab's interview with Raj Thackray. Looks like Mr Thackray was going to punch the lights out of Arnab. Just can't wait to watch... :lol:
just saw it .. lol only if Raj and Udhav could have stayed together. Its kind of ironic because that's how maratha empire got weakened. fight among the cousins.

Your correct though he should calm down,these questions will arise .

irritable too !
I was talking about Modi, not arnab.

just saw it .. lol only if Raj and Udhav could have stayed together. Its kind of ironic because that's how maratha empire got weakened. fight among the cousins.

I was talking about Modi, not arnab.

And you think Sharad Pawar became CM at 35 because he was born yesterday? :lol:

Eventually I think Raj Thackray will dominate marati manus cause & leave Uddav Thackray well behind. Ideally Raj would have been a better successor to Bal Thackray! Uddhav is still surviving due to his father's legacy.

Your correct though he should calm down,these questions will arise .

irritable too !
Its good if there are some interviews in which Modi gets irritated . Makes him seem human and also people can't accuse him of going only to fixed interviews.

Eventually I think Raj Thackray will dominate marati manus cause & leave Uddav Thackray well behind. Ideally Raj would have been a better successor to Bal Thackray! Uddhav is still surviving due to his father's legacy.
Totally agree with it, Raj should have succeed Bala Saheb

Nope Marathas weakened primarily due to feudalism. Central unifying authority of Chhatrapati and Peshwa was considerably weakened and each Maratha warlord Holkars, Shinde etc were like governing their own territory almost independently although the one of the cause leading to fall of peshwas authority was due to infighting among cousins, uncle, nephew etc after the post became hereditary so you are in a way right

Back
Top Bottom