What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One person who must be investigated properly is Ahmad Patel. He is the brain behind Sonia G. But all that once BJP is in power.
I doubt very much that Modi & BJP will go after Sonia Gandhi & her close associates. I don't think even Robert Vadra will be touched. There's almost an unwritten agreement within political parties not to touch each other's top dogs. There'll be somany factors involved. They will scream & shout endlessly in public.... but it's just that! Maybe Modi & his govt may try & stop any future irregularities.. but wouldn't dig past graves. That's just my pov... i wish I'm proved wrong once Modi & BJP takes over.

I think you are in big misinformed in here. As much as i have know , Milad-un-Nabi festival is organized by Ahle Sunnat Jammat, Tasleem Irshad-ul-Muslimeen, Shia and Sunni groups and in Hyderabad Milad-un-Nabi festival use to be celebrated even before the Independence. In reality Ganesha jayanti, hanuman jayanti, Ram navami festivals rallies were never taken out and it was only after the 80s started in Hyderabad which more or less linked to the Telangana issue.

As you are saying Goshamahal is MIM stronghold then why Raja Singh is even standing from there ?

Sources said that the MIM is mainly concentrating on Musheerabad, Jubilee Hills, Goshamahal, Kukatpally, and Amberpet Assembly seats. MIM will field candidates in Guntur, Anan-thapur, Madanpalle, Kadapa, Nandyal, Kurnool, Hindupur, Nizamabad, Bodhan, Adilabad, Mahbubnagar, Nirmal, Jagitayala, Karimnagar, Sangareddy, Tandur, Vikarabad and Kamareddy Assembly seats.
Ganesha chaturthi,Sri rama Navami rallies were celebrated long before 80's are you kidding me i know my grandparents celebrating them.It was not linked to telangana.

He is standing from there because to challenge MIM in their area.

I doubt very much that Modi & BJP will go after Sonia Gandhi & her close associates. I don't think even Robert Vadra will be touched. There's almost an unwritten agreement within political parties not to touch each other's top dogs. There'll be somany factors involved. They will scream & shout endlessly in public.... but it's just that! Maybe Modi & his govt may try & stop any future irregularities.. but wouldn't dig past graves. That's just my pov... i wish I'm proved wrong once Modi & BJP takes over.

i think he will :-

1.He is creating parallel right wing media .
2.There was a report in TOI that manmohans office is cleaning up the files in fear of modi..
3.Modi has no contract with sonia (warna sonia and paid journos itna darte kyon?)
4.Attacking scamster will give him legitimacy to push through reforms .
5.Business is very terrified of corruption,they want this mess cleared out.

Hehehe... Thsi Raja SIngh is pakka Bhaiyya. Owaisis have no idea how to stop him or, face him. I like when they squeak like a mouse everytime Raja Singh holds a rally.
He recently held a massive rally on Sri rama Navami day and again on tuesday expect even bigger one. :D

10155666_10152144963193580_2516040792085883846_n.jpg
Most people i know and follow arvind kejriwal just to troll him when he tweets lol.Other than that i dont think he is of that importance .Once elections are over you will see many unfollowing him.

Kindly Go on... First Native. Now Indigenous. Am waiting for next : Probably Joint venture..?

You do know who are native people , its those who are currently below the poverty line .

Now I am sure You have never read Indian Constitution. I cant talk about your country's constitution though.

Stop guessing . i have read it many times and time to time use it as reference , for your type of people

Sorry.. Still no hoots for your mindless propaganda from me.

You do give hoot thats why still in big denial

And Yes, Indian constitution does not discriminate on the basis of religion or, caste or, class on the fundamental rights of country.

But people do discriminate and always use religion and caste to deny rights of other Indians.

As I said earlier I cant say the same about Your country's constitution.

I am Indian and again and again you are denying it because of some ignorance.

I still am not bothered by what your personal holy book preaches you. Keep those sermons to yourself and dont discuss them here with me. Because I dont care what your personal law says to you. BTW are there any separate personal law in your country for minorities ..?

I am not asking you to be bothered about it just asking you to understand that you should stop your discrimination. In India , there is personal law of all the religious communities .

i think he will :-

1.He is creating parallel right wing media .
2.There was a report in TOI that manmohans office is cleaning up the files in fear of modi..
3.Modi has no contract with sonia (warna sonia and paid journos itna darte kyon?)
4.Attacking scamster will give him legitimacy to push through reforms .
5.Business is very terrified of corruption,they want this mess cleared out.

I hope you are right. For that to happen Modi needs to do away with unsavoury characters within his own circle & make sure no one thwarts his efforts!

Ganesha chaturthi,Sri rama Navami rallies were celebrated long before 80's are you kidding me i know my grandparents celebrating them.It was not linked to telangana.

Ganesha Chaturthi started during the period of Channa Reddy . It was linked to Telangana movement which was nothing but to unite Hindus by showing the fear of Muslims .

Other than this there were hardly any significant gatherings seen in the city until 1979 when the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Marri Chenna Reddy asked Hindus to start Ganesh festival the Pune-Bombay way. Where Hindus were asked to install big Ganesh idols on roads, in localities, offices and all other public places, and encouraged them to take out a central procession at the end of Ganesh chaturthi when Idols are immersed in water. Soon after that the Bonalu festival which use be celebrated by telanganite Hindus in Pockets was also celebrated in big way and on the roads.
We need more processions in the city of Hyderabad

He is standing from there because to challenge MIM in their area.

Its stronghold of MIM

Isnt this Prakash Singh retired officer ?

Whenever there is any news about RSS , the talks about Al Qaida starts .

Suddenly, the organization which was becoming moribund and seen to be out of tune with the times, is growing. In less than three months, more than 2,000 shakhas have sprouted across the country. By the end of 2013, there were 44,982 shakhas in India, of which 8,417 were in UP alone.
Modi effect: 2,000-odd RSS shakhas sprout in 3 months - The Times of India

Last edited:
A Pakistan where people want Modi as PM!

Purnea (Bihar) :
It’s true. People of this Pakistan want Narendra Modi to become prime minister of India, reports IANS.

More than 250 residents, including over 100 voters of a village called “Pakistan” in Bihar’s Purnea district, are set to vote for the BJP to help Modi to fulfil his dream.

“We want Narendra Modi to become PM,” said Hira Hembrum, a middle aged villager. Hembrum’s view was supported by most of the villagers who are living in abject poverty and without basic amenities. Pakistan is the name of a village in Singhiya panchayat, Srinagar block, about 30 km from Purnea town, the district headquarters. “People in Pakistan are keen to vote for BJP to see Modi as PM,” Haldu Murmu, another villager of Pakistan in Purnea, about 350 km from the state capital,” was quoted as saying in local media. What is interesting is that there is not one Muslim family in the village, which comprises mostly Santhal tribal households. There also is not one mosque in this Pakistan. Murmu said they want to vote Modi to counter neighbouring country Pakistan’s bid to disrupt peace. “Only Modi can do it,” he said. Purnea goes to polls April 24. According to a police official, government documents record the name of the village as Pakistan. So how did the village get its name? Elders in the village recall that the village was named soon after India’s partition in 1947. “Many Muslims who earlier lived here chose to leave for East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), when the country was partitioned. We decided then that the village could be named in their memory,” one elderly villager said. Pakistan village is poor and illiterate. The literacy rate in Purnea district is just 31.51 percent.

There is hardly a literate person in Pakistan village, where proper roads, a school or a hospital is hard to come by. However, anti-Pakistan sentiment dominate the village. Murmu recalled that after 26/11, when 166 people were killed by Pakistani terrorists in Mumbai, the villagers had even considered changing the name of their village. “When Ajmal Kasab was hanged to death two-years-ago, villagers celebrated by distributing sweets, singing folk songs and dancing,” Murmu said.

In 2012, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar informed a visiting Pakistani delegation that there was a village named after their country in the state. The surprised delegates told Nitish Kumar that they had never heard of the village. The chief minister showed the map of Pakistan village to the Pakistani delegates and explained that when all the Muslims of the village, then in Islampur district of Bengal, had migrated to East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), the villagers left behind decided to name a village in memory of those who left. Prior to the States Reorganisation Act of 1956, Purnea too was part of Islampur, which now lies in the state of West Bengal.

A Pakistan where people want Modi as PM! - Free Press Journal

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom