What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

tujhe bhi pta chale ki Punjab me "Majithiya" bahut famous hai...............agar drugs chahiye toh usse contact kar leena....XD

HAHA lagta hai tu pakka nashedi hai tabhi :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BJP crosses 20% in bengal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajat sharma TRP

BlHi0HfCIAA3PII.jpg

Modi offers shelter to Deve Gowda, says I am also your son

BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has requested former Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda to live in Gujarat. Modi gave the statement after Gowda said that he will not live in Karnataka if Modi becomes the Prime Minister.

Addressing an election meeting Modi said, "I request Deve Gowda to come and live in Gujarat, if he wants to leave Karnataka. He can stay at a house or a bungalow or a farm house. I will make all arrangements. Whatever he wants. I am also like his son."

Reacting sharply to Modi's statement, Gowda said that he has four sons and two daughters to take care of him and did not need Modi. "Modi has no qualification. He is worse than an ordinary man. Who is he to take care of me? I don't need his shelter," an angry Gowda said.

Hehehe..
Jal gaye iski... I am just loving how the followers of Lohia are getting decimated in this election. They kept using their political clout to ensure the backwardness of their followers and now dont understand whatever happened to their votebank.

HAHA lagta hai tu pakka nashedi hai tabhi :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BJP crosses 20% in bengal

Cant say that BJP has crossed 20%, but substantial increase in its vote share in selected areas has ensured that both TMC and LEFT are very much worried.

Cant say that BJP has crossed 20%, but substantial increase in its vote share in selected areas has ensured that both TMC and LEFT are very much worried.

Mamta is constantly attacking modi ,not possible w/o BJP getting nearby 20%.

The good thing is this will further increase it :lol: (but from LEFT voters)

Watch Times Now :- BP openly started saying that we will throw Robert Vadera in Jail once we come to power. BJP has proof against him.

Watch Times Now :- BP openly started saying that we will throw Robert Vadera in Jail once we come to power. BJP has proof against him.
I think Uma Bharti came out with that statement. She needs to get a grip on her tongue. Modi & BJP shouldn't be seen as vindictive kind beforehand. Let them come to power first.. & let the law take it's course. I'm sure Rajastan govt has initiated an investigation into his land deals.. & once Haryana state elections gets over & done with, some skeletons will tumble out.

BlH7KcACQAA9pAp.jpg

This Uma Bharati needs to be controlled. She is a very big loud mouth. Let Modi first win election and then commissions can be set up under the supervision of Supreme Court( if required).

I think Uma Bharti came out with that statement. She needs to get a grip on her tongue. Modi & BJP shouldn't be seen as vindictive kind beforehand. Let them come to power first.. & let the law take it's course. I'm sure Rajastan govt has initiated an investigation into his land deals.. & once Haryana state elections gets over & done with, some skeletons will tumble out.

One person who must be investigated properly is Ahmad Patel. He is the brain behind Sonia G. But all that once BJP is in power.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom