What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10014626_621534424599572_1072295982896876995_n.jpg
one more image spammer :lol: ,where is @fsayed btw?

sorry mate ....... i had many abuses from u guys for supporting AAP...........I just want to show that condition in punjab is quite different ..........from which ever part of India u belong

sorry mate ....... i had many abuses from u guys for supporting AAP...........I just want to show that condition in punjab is quite different ..........from which ever part of India u belong

Like you many of us in Delhi showed support in him. However, he let us down..Hope he doesn't let down People of Punjab... :)

Media is their biggest weapon BJPs controversy have cut down the coverage of AAP
I regularly view many news channels & AAP & AK's coverage has declined very much
& they don't have the cadre either
To win seats
Result AK-49 is not isolated
Thode aur din ki baat hai fhir ache din toh Anne he wale hai :yahoo:

Media has gone bit quiet on AAP since that last month's media conference of Ashutosh & Sanjay singh blaming media for -ve campaign & terming few as paid media channels. Almost all the channels have reduced their coverage on AAP & Kejriwal. There could also be other factor to it, like spending money on media. AAP & Kejri can't match BJP or Congress when it comes to spending on media campaign.. & that's why they come out with those bizarre antics like getting drenched in ink or getting beaten up by their own supporters.

Also there is another factor to it. If you have noticed... BJP snatched weekend limelight away from AAP by creating sensationalism within their own ranks. it started off with Mutalik episode, then Sabir Ali fiasco the following weekend, then it's Amit Shah episode last weekend... & quite a few to choose from this weekend. Kejriwal & AAP is nowhere to be seen!

HAHA thats good ..... Best thing is you paapis cut into cong votes :lol:

pnjabvs.png

Usne kafi sari ID banya tha....I am just wondering why he hasn't came back with another new ID....Thread may hal-chal rahti thee....:D

HAAN woto hai ,he dont cry like this @Prometheus ,bhai zakir used full shitloads of spam to reply LOL

And RED BLUE GREEN BOLD LETTERS :lol:

Like you many of us in Delhi showed support in him. However, he let us down..Hope he doesn't let down People of Punjab... :)

condition of punjab is bad and its getting worst bro......people here dont see any other option but to support AAP.......who ever they are .........they are not drug smugglers ............thats enough for people here

View attachment 24481

HAAN woto hai ,he dont cry like this @Prometheus ,bhai zakir used full shitloads of spam to reply LOL

as i have mentioned many times here................it doesnt matter AAP wins or not............even 20 % votes will be good enough to force badals to work for welfare of punjab

View attachment 24481

It's because of his hate for NaMo is started posted in this thread.:sick: Prometheus, ain't spammer like him. He has lost hope in SAD + BJP and sees hope in AK 49. Hence, he is supporting him...Vekho AAP Punjab vich ki chan chadi eh...:whistle:

as i have mentioned many times here................it doesnt matter AAP wins or not............even 20 % votes will be good enough to force badals to work for welfare of punjab

As i said ...Acchi bath he bheedu,dono hatho me laddu :lol:

It's because of his hate for NaMo is started posted in this thread.:sick: Prometheus, ain't spammer like him. He has lost hope in SAD + BJP and sees hope in AK 49. Hence, he is supporting him...Vekho AAP Punjab vich ki chan chadi eh...:whistle:

I dont see much difference ........Thoda revolution ka experience hoga apne aap wapis kaam dhande pe lag jaega :whistle:

Most Converts hate their previous ideology,Most Jihadi per capita are converts .

Last edited:
So you don't know how are native and Indigenous Indians ?

Kindly Go on... First Native. Now Indigenous. Am waiting for next : Probably Joint venture..?

Again you have changed the track. There are clause in Indian constitution which are different depending on those communities which are called personal laws.

Now I am sure You have never read Indian Constitution. I cant talk about your country's constitution though.

According to laws all are equal citizens and all are having their personal laws etc but there are certain people who have started terror type of situation in the country and are openly saying that minorities are second class citizens and they have to follow whatever the majority dictates . Start giving hoots to whatever i am saying because all this i am saying as an citizen of India even on this you are having objections and you are even denying that i am an Indian national and even you are denying that there are religion/caste and class discrimination .

Sorry.. Still no hoots for your mindless propaganda from me.

And Yes, Indian constitution does not discriminate on the basis of religion or, caste or, class on the fundamental rights of country.
As I said earlier I cant say the same about Your country's constitution.

Holy books are respected by the Constitution of India and thats why each community is having its own personal law to which you and your types doesn't want to accept. Free society doesn't means denying religious rights of ours which is guaranteed by the constitution. So please don't poke your nose in personal laws of others.

I still am not bothered by what your personal holy book preaches you. Keep those sermons to yourself and dont discuss them here with me. Because I dont care what your personal law says to you. BTW are there any separate personal law in your country for minorities ..?

As i said ...Acchi bath he bheedu,dono hatho me laddu :lol:

I dont see much difference ........Thoda revolution ka experience hoga apne aap wapis kaam dhande pe lag jaega :whistle:

i would share a funny incident from AK speech

AK asked the crowd in my city "Whats the major problem faced by Punjab?"

people shouting " Drugs"

AK said - kaun banta hai nasha?

crowd - Majithiya

AK- Kaun hai yeh majithya ?

Crowd - Badal ka salla

Similar think he did in Sangur ............I have posted video above...........it was hilarious

i would share a funny incident from AK speech

AK asked the crowd in my city "Whats the major problem faced by Punjab?"

Abe to mujhe kyun suna raha hai ? :P

Congress is spending too much money. Propaganda against Modi has started. Suddenly attendance in some churches have increased. Congress is targeting slums and minorities. This is a must win seat for them.

YES .............you are correct

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom