What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Illegal mining is robbing them and they are not getting the real share and profit . Are you saying that there are no companies which will give them fair deals and all the companies are corrupt ? The local community must receive a sizeable share of the royalty from any mine and the royalty must be linked to the globallytraded price of the mineral, and not some arbitrary rate charged by the miner in its first sale, mostly to a related party.
I never said companies are corrupt. You keep on saying they are corrupt and do illegal mining. I fully support the rights of corporation to do mining and help the economy of the country.

Why must local community receive "sizable" share of profits? They are not taking any risks why should they get the returns?

If they want "sizable" share they should start own company, take a risk, make an investment and start mining. This way they will get the returns. No body is stopping them. Other way is that they can buy the shares in the Mining companies and enjoy benefits as a shareholder

BlGBhj3CMAAsFRk.png

BlGlk2FIUAAAcu-.jpg

BlGQrYwCIAAHG9_.jpg

BlGpjkhCQAAWgG1.png

Arei after very long time mate aur batau Kese chal raha election Campaign :D:D:D:D:D

well .......kejru came to my city on 11th............and Vinod Khanna has given up hope of winning........but Bajwa is still trying

Baru writes that prathviraj chavan warned Rajdeep Sardesai of legal consequences if he aired cash for votes sting

BlHooQ5CMAAs_2H.jpg:large

Han Bhai. Have been noticing this trend for the past 4 weekends. And you always had one or the other sensational news items hogging the limelight every weekend & thereby cutting off AAP's oxygen supply.

Media is their biggest weapon BJPs controversy have cut down the coverage of AAP
I regularly view many news channels & AAP & AK's coverage has declined very much
& they don't have the cadre either
To win seats
Result AK-49 is not isolated
Thode aur din ki baat hai fhir ache din toh Anne he wale hai :yahoo:

BlGQJKdCIAAflt9.jpg

AK road show in Sangur / Malerkotla / Suman / Sherpur/ barnala ( Lok Sabha constituency - Sangrur )
AAP Candidate - Bhagwant Mann
Akali - Sukhdev Dhinsa ( Rajha Sabha Member)
Congress - Singla ( sitting MP)

Media is their biggest weapon BJPs controversy have cut down the coverage of AAP
I regularly view many news channels & AAP & AK's coverage has declined very much
& they don't have the cadre either
To win seats
Result AK-49 is not isolated
Thode aur din ki baat hai fhir ache din toh Anne he wale hai :yahoo:

Birlas have failed in propping up the invaluable,after delhi loss there is no real enthusiam ,all paid volunteers.

Good thing in in punjab they will help BJP covertly,dono hathon me laddu :lol:

10153232_781477158531597_1649456890078040765_n.jpg
this pic from Pathankot constituency ( Time around 10.30 PM) ......AK got late ...........still thousands were waiting for him to arrive in the city

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom