What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Mulayam is facing a route. Azam's statements are evidence of that.
SP leaders are frustrated this time like never before. BJP is sweeping West UP and Purvanchal for sure. Even He is not sure if he can save his Azamgarh seat. BJP's candidate there has a very strong yadav base along with other BJP voters and he is Yadav himself.

Hey @GreenFoe What is the inside story Dude?

It is 4.20 pm already
Very Old. :(
What is the present situation? :cray:

Arre bhai i donot have the source ,Post noon will be updated at the agency website and i will post here :|

5-7pm baje sab pata chal jaega :|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Mulayam :MC BC Katwe Teri Beti se hoga Fir Bolna

Last edited:
Voting pattern have changed now. Earlier Middle class was very lazy in voting. now everybody votes with same enthusiasm.

Agree with you on this. I know hundred of people in y office and friend circle who never voted and are voting for the first time. I had the same complaint from middle class that they never vote and the fate of elections are decided from rural areas but this time it is a bit different.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Mulayam :MC BC Katwe Teri Beti se hoga Fir Bolna

So what next? Won't be surprised if this mulla-yam will ask for a quota in rapes for minority community. Disgusting this man & his partymen! :angry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom