What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

OK NEW REPORTS (3PM)

of AAP),

Baghpat.jpg

@GreenFoe Are you sure about this one.?
The honour of jats is tied to Ajit Singh and they genuinely love him.
Jats might vote for BJP not RLD in other areas but i'm sure they won't let Ajit Singh loose in Baghpat

According to latest reports, Kerela has registered 63.9 per cent votes till 4pm, Madhya Pradesh registers 52 per cent. 57.6 per cent of votes was recorded in Haryana till 4 pm.

Ok.. Now let me give some ground realities :

Delhi : BJP- 5/7
Haryana : 5-6/10
UP : Clean sweep except Saharanpur ( neck to neck, will tell after polling is over )
Bihar : Below par performance : 3/6 will be a very good result for BJP

OK NEW REPORTS (3PM)

Delhi.jpg

In Delhi AAP is now at the number two spot behind BJP. Although the overall lead of the BJP is huge (almost double that of AAP),
Vote is already divided in Delhi between AAP and congress.. While BJP>= Congress+AAP.. This will surely benefit BJP. BJP has very good chance for clean sweep in Delhi...

@GreenFoe Are you sure about this one.?
The honour of jats is tied to Ajit Singh and they genuinely love him.
Jats might vote for BJP not RLD in other areas but i'm sure they won't let Ajit Singh loose in Baghpat

Not after the Muzzafarnagor riots its not. He did fck all for the Jats, and Jats are pissed at him.

@jha found an interesting article about Nawada seat. If we have to believe whats written is true then I guess Nawada is coming to BJP easily. Hoping Bhumihar+Brahmin+ Rajputs+ sections of OBCs like Baniyas, Telis(barring Kurmi, koiri as Niku is Kurmi himself) etc and Dalits(because of LJP) to vote for BJP there.
Bihar's Nawada Lok Sabha seat to witness fierce contest - The Times of India

Thats all hunky dory.. But ground pe kuch aur hi baat thi... Aaj lekin lag raha hai BJP Nawada nikal legi..

Ok.. Now let me give some ground realities :

Delhi : BJP- 5/7
Haryana : 5-6/10
UP : Clean sweep except Saharanpur ( neck to neck, will tell after polling is over )
Bihar : Below par performance : 3/6 will be a very good result for BJP
What's going wrong in bihar? Is it because of the low turnout?:(

@jha voting in Bihar seems pretty low. Will it have any impact on the outcome?

Naxal area hai boss.. BJP wont perform that well today..

SP leaders are frustrated this time like never before. BJP is sweeping West UP and Purvanchal for sure. Even He is not sure if he can save his Azamgarh seat. BJP's candidate there has a very strong yadav base along with other BJP voters and he is Yadav himself.

Mulayam has 70% chance of loosing this seat. He has trapped himself.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom