What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ok.. Now let me give some ground realities :

Delhi : BJP- 5/7
Haryana : 5-6/10
UP : Clean sweep except Saharanpur ( neck to neck, will tell after polling is over )
Bihar : Below par performance : 3/6 will be a very good result for BJP

Below par performance even in Vidarbha although BJP still has an edge. BJP overestimated itself thanks to opinion polls. Hope they learn a quick lesson today and try to mobilize maximum number of voters it can during the next phases.

@GreenFoe Are you sure about this one.?
The honour of jats is tied to Ajit Singh and they genuinely love him.
Jats might vote for BJP not RLD in other areas but i'm sure they won't let Ajit Singh loose in Baghpat

Honour of Jat..? Yeh ch***ya rally mein bol raha tha ki riot SP, BJP walon ne milke karayi hai Jat-Muslim ke bhaichare ko torne ke liye.. How do you think Jats would feel when they hear this..?

What's going wrong in bihar? Is it because of the low turnout?:(

Yes.. and poor candidate selection..

Not that good in Bihar. Why is it so ?

Naxal + Poor candidate selection

Below par performance even in Vidarbha although BJP still has an edge. BJP overestimated itself thanks to opinion polls. Hope they learn a quick lesson today and try to mobilize maximum number of voters it can during the next phases.

Vidarbha mein poor performance..? The in-charge must be thrown into Arabian sea. This region was ripe for BJP. Satyanaash karwa rahe hain yeh kamine local leaders...

Mulayam's shocker on rape: Boys make mistakes, why hang them?

Muradabad:
In a shockingly insensitive comment, Uttar Pradesh politician Mulayam Singh Yadav has questioned the death sentence of three men who were convicted of two gang-rapes in Mumbai. "Do rape cases be punished with hanging? They are boys, they make mistakes."

Mr Yadav also implied that the photojournalist went to the police because of "differences with the men."

"Boys, and girls ....later they had differences, and the girl went and have a statement that I have been raped. And then the poor fellows, three of them have been sentenced to death. Should rape cases lead to hanging? They are boys, they make mistakes .Two or three have been given the death sentence in Mumbai. We will try and change such laws..... we will also ensure punishment of those who report false cases," he said today in Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, the state his Samajwadi Party has governed since 2012.

Mr Yadav has promised in his party's manifesto to check "the large-scale misuse" of the tougher anti-rape law introduced after the fatal gang-rape of a young woman on a moving bus in Delhi.

Archaic laws were over-hauled after that crime incensed India in December 2012. Convicts can get the death penalty for sexual crimes if the victim dies. For egregious cases, a life sentence will be imposed. Fast-track courts have been set up to deal with sexual crimes.

When the new laws were proposed in Parliament, Mulayam Singh Yadav's party had objected to features including stalking being made a criminal offence, arguing that they could be twisted to implicate men in fake case.

"There is a large scale misuse of laws including anti-dowry, SC/ST (atrocities prevention) act and the new anti-rape law that came into existence after 'Nirbhaya' rape case...SP is in favour of implementing them strictly and at the same time will initiate strict action against those misusing them," the party's manifesto said.
Mulayam's shocker on rape: Boys make mistakes, why hang them? | NDTV.com

After muslim community, mulla-yam is eyeing a new vote bank now... raping community! all rapists have a leader in Mulayam Singh Yadav now! :crazy:

Mulayam's shocker on rape: Boys make mistakes, why hang them?

After muslim community, mulla-yam is eyeing a new vote bank now... raping community! all rapists have a leader in Mulayam Singh Yadav now! :crazy:

2 of the 3 rapists sentenced to death are Muslims, so he is still playing to the same crowd.

Vidarbha mein poor performance..? The in-charge must be thrown into Arabian sea. This region was ripe for BJP. Satyanaash karwa rahe hain yeh kamine local leaders...

Lack of strong leadership in Maharashtra. Both Gopinath Munde & Nitin Gadkari are hell bent in destroying BJP in the state due to their personal ego for supremacy! Since Pramod Mahajan's demise BJP is losing its clout in that state. It's about time they find a new leader... Can't rely on these two anymore!

2 of the 3 rapists sentenced to death are Muslims, so he is still playing to the same crowd.
wow... even muslims should be disgusted due to this statement. If anything... this should do more harm than any good to him. I hope media picks up on this & keep hammering Mulayam & the SP till elections gets over!

My college friend sent this. Very true even today. :sick:
10151981_10202516617211535_8245441956682290419_n.jpg

My college friend sent this. Very true even today. :sick:
10151981_10202516617211535_8245441956682290419_n.jpg

Was watching Sri Sri Ravishankar's interview with Arnab yesterday. Arnab kicked a huge fuss about Sri Sri saying the same thing.. Lakshmi kamal par aati hai'. I was like.. what's wrong with that statement? Lakshmi goda ya gadhe par todai na aati hai? :crazy:

Alright.. I was a bit conservative earlier.. Seems like BJP is not faring that bad after all in Bihar.. Log clean sweep bol rahe hain.. Main abhi bhi jyada se jyada 4/6 deta hoon..

Alright.. I was a bit conservative earlier.. Seems like BJP is not faring that bad after all in Bihar.. Log clean sweep bol rahe hain.. Main abhi bhi jyada se jyada 4/6 deta hoon..
@jha does BJP have sitting MPs on any of these six seats? Which party was holding these ones at the moment?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom