What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhai aap kuch bhi kaho but hum Gujarati voters will make Modi win by the biggest margin country has ever seen. Its Vadodara vs Varanasi, dekhte hai kaun jyada votes deta hai modi ko.
PS: by the way I am UP wala and Gujarati both. Lols

Hamme Guj Mein clean sweep chaiye :mad:

11 Votes from my Family for Global Cause - Abki Bar Modi Sarkar! :toast_sign:

14 from my family
Cousins phele AAPtards the
Sabko BJP Wala bana diya

Hey why dont u mentioned me i m doing alot of volunteering my self already arranged a 120 no of votes on ground and ample of social net work like india 272 on a daily basis for MODI oops for bjp, do i look like a apptard to u :fie::fie:

didnt remember you handle yaar so sorry :(

Arey why did'nt you check whether your vote went to the right candidate? I heard there is a provision where you can get a printed slip like a receipt after you vote. Can someone please shed some light on this? Has this not been implemented yet?:what:

In some Constituencies there is a provision wherein you can get the Print Slip confirming that you've voted. However, it won't confirm for which Party you've voted for. This what the concern people at my constituency told me. I've asked others to confirmed this too.

Last edited:
OK HERE Are Reports from an agency which i subscribe too (Upto 11.30am)

UP-caste.jpg

DELHI

Delhi-aap.jpg

In some Constituencies there is a provision wherein you can get the Print Slip confirming that you've voted. However, it won't confirm for which Party you've voted for. This what the concern people at my constituency told me.

actually subramanyam swami had filed a case that any software engineer can change the chip setting of EVMs so that you vote for anyone, but your vote will actually go to one party only. I read somewhere that he showed it actually by the help of a software engineer & police instead arrested the engineer for changing evm settings :lol:

but SC later issued this order, guess it isn't implemented yet:

Generate printed receipt for every vote polled, SC tells EC - Livemint

I heard many say in 2009 that Congress got more than 200 seats b'coz of faulty evms, they were getting less than that actually (though still had emerged the largest party).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom