What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha whats situation in Bihar? Whats about Nawada seat? Any chance for Giriraj?

OK HERE Are Reports from an agency which i subscribe too (Upto 11.30am)

UP-caste.jpg

DELHI
Delhi-aap.jpg

Nice to See congress not crossing 10% in any of the section of voters.

It is BJP all the way. In UP as well as delhi. Congress is last in Delhi as well as UP.

actually subramanyam swami had filed a case that any software engineer can change the chip setting of EVMs so that you vote for anyone, but your vote will actually go to one party only. I read somewhere that he showed it actually by the help of a software engineer & police instead arrested the engineer for changing evm settings :lol:

but SC later issued this order, guess it isn't implemented yet:

Generate printed receipt for every vote polled, SC tells EC - Livemint

I heard many say in 2009 that Congress got more than 200 seats b'coz of faulty evms, they were getting less than that actually (though still had emerged the largest party).

We should be thanks full to Swamy for that. He fought the case and make it happened.

actually subramanyam swami had filed a case that any software engineer can change the chip setting of EVMs so that you vote for anyone, but your vote will actually go to one party only. I read somewhere that he showed it actually by the help of a software engineer & police instead arrested the engineer for changing evm settings :lol:

but SC later issued this order, guess it isn't implemented yet:

Generate printed receipt for every vote polled, SC tells EC - Livemint

I heard many say in 2009 that Congress got more than 200 seats b'coz of faulty evms, they were getting less than that actually (though still had emerged the largest party).
EVM hacking is still a problem.With congress in power and security agencies obeying it cos its in power.Who knows:eek:

EVM hacking is still a problem.With congress in power and security agencies obeying it cos its in power.Who knows:eek:

They can temper with EVMs but not change the verdict completely as people will understand the fraud........

What they did last time is that Congress was anyway going to be no. 1 party, they just increased the lead so that you get a stable govt. (my assumption)..........

Yaah wait ,when i get it , i will post here :D

Are yaar tumne to Adat Bigad di. Abhi Har Adhe ghante main update chahiye.

They can temper with EVMs but not change the verdict completely as people will understand the fraud........

What they did last time is that Congress was anyway going to be no. 1 party, they just increased the lead so that you get a stable govt. (my assumption)..........

tempering requires support from people which is not available to congress this time.

If this trend continues, It will be difficult for congress to open an account in UP and Delhi. BSP and SP will not cross double figure. BJP 55 to 63 in UP. 7 in Delhi.

Congress 0 in UP and 0 in Delhi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom