What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Gujarat has many capable ministers. Since now Amit Shah is gone national, Saurabh Patel is a very good leader and also can be said right hand of Modi in Gujarat after Shah.
He is MBA from USA and a business minded leader. Many projects in Gujarat are his brainchild like asia's biggest solar part etc.
Saurabh Patel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This fellow saurabh patel has no base. He was MLA of my home town and could hardly win by 3000 vote s in last time. In 2012. IB reported that he is loosing by a big margin so Modi shift him to a safe seat at BARODA. He may be a good administrator but not a grass root man. Amit shah is both good administrator and a grass root man but no where compare to Modi. BJP really have to find some one like shivraj.

This fellow saurabh patel has no base. He was MLA of my home town and could hardly win by 3000 vote s in last time. In 2012. IB reported that he is loosing by a big margin so Modi shift him to a safe seat at BARODA. He may be a good administrator but not a grass root man. Amit shah is both good administrator and a grass root man but no where compare to Modi. BJP really have to find some one like shivraj.
Dude even Modi was unknown till he became CM of Gujarat. Politics in Gujarat is kinda different. Gujaratis are business minded people, you perform and you are the leader. These grass root politics works in UP, Bihar, MP like states.
This man holds 8-10 ministeries for a reason. As I said he is the right hand man of Modi in Gujarat since now Shah gone national.

It is 50 % in Delhi till 3 PM

LIVE – 50% voting in Delhi till 3 pm, brisk voting in all states

It will cross 70% for sure.

Dude even Modi was unknown till he became CM of Gujarat. Politics in Gujarat is kinda different. Gujaratis are business minded people, you perform and you are the leader. These grass root politics works in UP, Bihar, MP like states.
This man holds 8-10 ministeries for a reason. As I said he is the right hand man of Modi in Gujarat since now Shah gone national.

You are exactly right. Modi was unknown but these ministers are known and they are not very capable. There are many ministers who can be moderately good CM but we want some one who can be something close to Namo. Nobody fits into that. I do not see anybody even in organization who is close to Namo. Finding NAMO replacement is a big puzzle.

Last edited:
Yes

But let us hope that BJP may find an another Shivraj for Gujarat. None of present minister is capable.

We nees a dedicated RSS man.
What about Anandi Ben Patel? She is very powerful and close to Modi

Modi was very well known in Gujarat and outside Gujarat as an organization Man.
Not really. May be within the party but general public hardly heard his name before barring some highly political neta type log. My family has been settled in Vadodara, Gujarat since 1997. Modi was never a gross root leader of Gujarat as before holding CM's chair, he almost spent entire his life in other states and Delhi but as I said, Gujaratis care for performance the most.

It seems BJP is getting routed in Bihar and UP. :(

Can't say for sure but anything less than 70% voting percentage would mean a route in UP and Bihar.

In Western UP there are 26% Muslims, each and every one of whom is voting and voting against BJP,tactically which means that in order to win, BJP would have to bring all of it's supporters to polling booths.

What about Anandi Ben Patel? She is very powerful and close to Modi

She has to change constituency every time. Last time she was in Patan This time she came to Ghatlodia in Amadavad. She seems powerful but not loved by people of Gujarat. If she become CM, BJP will erode.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom