What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha voting in Bihar seems pretty low. Will it have any impact on the outcome?
Turnout will significantly rise in evening. I feel It will cross 60% in Bihar by the end of the day and If I am not wrong then in 2009 Bihar's turnout was as low as 52% so even this rise will go only in favour of BJP.

Can't say for sure but anything less than 70% voting percentage would mean a route in UP and Bihar.

In Western UP there are 26% Muslims, each and every one of whom is voting and voting against BJP,tactically which means that in order to win, BJP would have to bring all of it's supporters to polling booths.

It is BJP all the way in UP. Don't you read green foe' s post?

Can't say for sure but anything less than 70% voting percentage would mean a route in UP and Bihar.

In Western UP there are 26% Muslims, each and every one of whom is voting and voting against BJP,tactically which means that in order to win, BJP would have to bring all of it's supporters to polling booths.

Excludes Shias. Not all Muslims voting tactically against BJP.

Turnout will significantly rise in evening. I feel It will cross 60% in Bihar by the end of the day and If I am not wrong then in 2009 Bihar's turnout was as low as 52% so even this rise will go only in favour of BJP.
Actually in 2009 it was abysmally low at 44% while it was 58% in 2004.

It is BJP all the way in UP. Don't you read green foe' s post?

Dude,

No disrespect to @GreenFoe but his statistics currently are based on a very small sample. Being from Western UP, i know this for fact that BJP could only win in a high turnout situation as there is going to be close to 100% voting from Muslims.

Not really. May be within the party but general public hardly heard his name before barring some highly political neta type log. My family has been settled in Vadodara, Gujarat since 1997. Modi was never a gross root leader of Gujarat as before holding CM's chair, he almost spent entire his life in other states and Delhi but as I said, Gujaratis care for performance the most.

No He played a leading role in formation of Keshu bhai government. He planned Rath yatra of Advani and he was with Advani through out Rath yatra. He was a key figure in Shankar singh revolt episode. He was very well known figure in Gujarat and a very popular and powerful General secretary of BJP.

Dude,

No disrespect to @GreenFoe but his statistics currently are based on a very small sample. Being from Western UP, i know this for fact that BJP could only win in a high turnout situation as there is going to be close to 100% voting from Muslims.

Voting pattern have changed now. Earlier Middle class was very lazy in voting. now everybody votes with same enthusiasm.

Riot-hit Muzaffarnagar heading for 70% turnout vs 54% in 2009. Could be strong msg against SP
— Minhaz Merchant (@minhazmerchant) April 10, 2014

Mulayam is facing a route. Azam's statements are evidence of that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom