What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

मंगोलपुरी में हुआ वोटिंग के दौरान हंगामा। आम आदमी बन चूका है ख़ास। जुम्मा जुम्मा कुछ महीने और पिछवाड़े में घुस गयी खास आदमी वाली तड़ी। राखी बिडला ने जब बिना पंक्ति के वोट देने की कोशिश की तो लोगों ने किया इतराज और इतनी सी बात पर मच गया हंगामा। सनद रहे अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी, मोदी, सर अब्दुल कलाम जैसे खास लोग भी आम आदमी की तरह वोटिंग लाइन में लगते हैं। और ये राखी बिडला अपने आप को खास से भी खास समजती है जिसे अभी जुम्मा जुम्मा तीन महीने ही हुए हैं MLA बने।

Madam,

What is situation in North-West Delhi??

Heard that BJP cadre is not supporting their candidate on that seat.

Can Anybody tell me whether corrupt Sibbal is loosing or not? He must loose miserably.

He is losing 100%. I am worried about North west and East seat.

AAP is a common man's party. It's candidate wanted to caste her vote without standing in Queue. This pissed the common man and they :blah: :blah: :blah::pissed::pissed::hang2:
iamshocked.jpg

Opening the account for the first time would be great for the state.

The 2 best chances are surprisingly the northern most constituency called Kasargod and southern most constituency Trivandrum.

Not surprising, even if you are alluding to a large Muslim population(Kasargod). Borders Karnataka, has quite a few numbers of Kannada speakers and is as much influenced by Mangalore as it is by Kerala proper.

"Vote to defeat fascist forces & press button to take revenge on murderers of Muzaffarnagar," says Uttar Pradesh minister Azam Khan in yet another controversial statement.

1509820_10154021400125311_1543428390305585156_n.jpg

Just back from polling booth, went there early.

Community votes is a key factor, also CPI cadres have been instructed to wait till 3 o clock and vote for congress if the tide favours BJP.

Most of the voters in my polling station was looking for a change and have voted for BJP.

But pockets where minorities are majority have clear instructions to vote for Congress and is a prestige issue. So much for secularism, shame!.
CPI voting for Congress!
That's when we know $hit has hit the roof! :hitwall:

no point of showing this, it is very common in India :oops:
True. Me too. :tup:

Arey why did'nt you check whether your vote went to the right candidate? I heard there is a provision where you can get a printed slip like a receipt after you vote. Can someone please shed some light on this? Has this not been implemented yet?:what:

Its been implemented but not on all the Machines

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom