What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Guys face this straight,

People of the Bimaru states want a dabanng guy to rule India,They always wanted a hardcore hindutva leader.

Thats why these khusad buddas have to go,so if hindus want a rule,let there be no dilution.

Just be proud.

Hmmm....that will be a wasted effort, however, most madrasas are basically bad quality schools responsible for poor standard of education in India, and Jamatis are not that big in India, many of the Muslim radicals come from these places, but I think our security agencies are better suited for them.

I also hope that you would understand what will happen if Hindus take your stand that "Two almost opposite Religions cant stand together", this will create a major disturbance inside our country and permanently derail the very development & growth & reforms that this country badly needs.

A very large majority among our minority communities are as much pro-Indians as Hindus, keep it that way for our common good.

Thats a lie,i know it for sure.

No but Hindu has every right to be Reply Jamatis in the same way they did I they think we hindus are carm so we Scared of them No we are not We will reply them in a same way they do like Christans doing with them they need butt nipping So that they throw their sharia shit into Dustbin

It is not the Muslims. They know the Hindus and are afraid too. It is the sickulars who have been encouraging the Muslims. It si they who think that Hindus are weak and must remain weak while Muslims are some special people. Even partition was because the commies were providing intellectual support for the ML.

Yes... And trolled just enough to get the message delivered but not enough to build a case.

Just watch his show with sisodia & diggy raja.

he said something which i was always saying,people accuse jaswant singh of accompanying those terrorists to kandahar.

But he did that so that we can save all those people on the airplane.

how stupid is MSM to keep pointing this out,do u want a raid of entebbe scene?

It is not the Muslims. They know the Hindus and are afraid too. It is the sickulars who have been encouraging the Muslims. It si they who think that Hindus are weak and must remain weak while Muslims are some special people. Even partition was because the commies were providing intellectual support for the ML.

yeah exactly,they are the main enemies.

They are like the poison/the cancer.

I think Modi will win with majority... My advance congrats to modi.... BJP will surely get 60 percent seats.... 15 percent for congress, then 1 percent for Aam aadmi party... 24 percent for others....

BJP will win only upto 40-45% seats rest will be manage by small parties.

No but Hindu has every right to be Reply Jamatis in the same way they did I they think we hindus are carm so we Scared of them No we are not We will reply them in a same way they do like Christans doing with them they need butt nipping So that they throw their sharia shit into Dustbin

So, don't we have security forces, or they don't have enough bullets for the terrorists?

Just watch his show with sisodia & diggy raja.

he said something which i was always saying,people accuse jaswant singh of accompanying those terrorists to kandahar.

But he did that so that we can save all those people on the airplane.

how stupid is MSM to keep pointing this out,do u want a raid of entebbe scene?

Its obvious to them as well. But they are desperate to get anything to attack BJP.

People looking for idealistic campaigns in UP-Bihar are living in fools paradise. Politics here is as dirty as it gets.

@NKVD
LOL. Instead he will genocide 80 crore Hindus. Stop them from exporting cow milk and pouring cow milk in temples. Another sickular was advising me on how worhipping animals, trees, rivers is primitive.

All that is left is he read Kalima and undergo circumcision. All else is in place.
Problem with these Seculars are that they always keep digging Flaws i Hindus culture and try to tear it as much they Can dowry,caste blah blah i accept we have Flaws but what about mullahs they pratice sharia and polygamy are Muslim womens are not indian citizens , I never saw So call Radical Secular speaking about Uniform civil code and Muslims problems on it never @DRAY @jha @chak de INDIA

Last edited:
Its obvious to them as well. But they are desperate to get anything to attack BJP.

People looking for idealistic campaigns in UP-Bihar are living in fools paradise. Politics here is as dirty as it gets.

it is dirty everywhere man,these so called intellectuals sit n eat off public funded money but shamelessly get their priorities wrong,generally economy is decent and people fall for the opinions of these guys but this time,no way.

Problem with these Seculars are that they always keep digging Flaws i Hindus culture and try to tear it as much they Can dowry,caste blah blah i accept we have Flaws but what about mullas they pratica sharia and plogamy are muslim womens are not indian citizens , I never saw So call Radical Secular speaking about Uniform civil code and muslims problems on it never @DRAY @jha @chak de INDIA

yeah they ll never do,i never spared them in my college days.

They are always scared of RSS chaps because they thrash them.

Problem with these Seculars are that they always keep digging Flaws i Hindus culture and try to tear it as much they Can dowry,caste blah blah i accept we have Flaws but what about mullas they pratica sharia and plogamy are muslim womens are not indian citizens , I never saw So call Radical Secular speaking about Uniform civil code and muslims problems on it never @DRAY @jha @chak de INDIA

Well... I have seen many such seculars frown at the mention of Uniform civil code. Pretty interesting, eh..?

Hmmm....that will be a wasted effort, however, most madrasas are basically bad quality schools responsible for poor standard of education in India, and Jamatis are not that big in India, many of the Muslim radicals come from these places, but I think our security agencies are better suited for them.

I also hope that you would understand what will happen if Hindus take your stand that "Two almost opposite Religions cant stand together", this will create a major disturbance inside our country and permanently derail the very development & growth & reforms that this country badly needs.

A very large majority among our minority communities are as much pro-Indians as Hindus, keep it that way for our common good.
Majority of india not live in Urban Cities like you ans I do please visit some of the Rural parts on our nation mate you will know whats a truth.if not visit jama masjid area i deewali night you will Find how secular india Is still on Paper not in Heart sorry mate i speak truth Idea of Secularism not Exist in Real india

They are hell bent on destroying Hindu India and creating a bigger Pakistan here. Most of them work on the principle of it is inevitable the world will be Islamic anyways, so let us help them now itself and be on their good side.

Today in that Pink Revolution thread, a Keralite came to boast how beef unites Kerala and hence they are secular. This was a Christian guy. Another Muslim chipped in his penny worth agreeing with this assessment. I was wondering what was the secular thing the Muslim or the Christian did to feel so secular in eating beef. The Hindu could of course claim that he does not give a damn about his religion and he is secular so eating beef, but what about the Muslim and the Christian guys.

it is dirty everywhere man,these so called intellectuals sit n eat off public funded money but shamelessly get their priorities wrong,generally economy is decent and people fall for the opinions of these guys but this time,no way.

Thats the fear these intellectuals have. In Vajpayee's govt, these individuals still enjoyed the fruits because some of the then BJP leaders were too eager to become socially acceptable. This tendency made sure a large section of bureaucracy remained pro-congress and still in power corridors. This time the situation will be completely different. They know for sure that they will not be welcome anymore in power corridors and this is what haunts them.

Majority of india not live in Urban Cities like you ans I do please visit some of the Rural parts on our nation mate you will know whats a truth.if not visit jama masjid area i deewali night you will Find how secular india Is still on Paper not in Heart sorry mate i speak truth Idea of Secularism not Exist in Real india

True. India is Hindu.

Well... I have seen many such seculars frown at the mention of Uniform civil code. Pretty interesting, eh..?
Yes me too i know we hindus have some Flaws but we still oldest surving culture look at great romans,greeks they shattered but we are still standing did you not see it for a Reason @jha Sir

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom