What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Majority of india not live in Urban Cities like you ans I do please visit some of the Rural parts on our nation mate you will know whats a truth.if not visit jama masjid area i deewali night you will Find how secular india Is still on Paper not in Heart sorry mate i speak truth Idea of Secularism not Exist in Real india

So what do you plan to do? You want to declare a civil war? 20 crore dead Muslims, 20 crore dead Hindus, and rest 80 crore will build a purer India?? Isn't it desirable to keep an eye on the suspicious elements through our security agencies and selectively pick up the rotten apples instead of foolishly declaring a war against a very large minority community?

So what do you plan to do? You want to declare a civil war? 20 crore dead Muslims, 20 crore dead Hindus, and rest 80 crore will build a purer India?? Isn't it desirable to keep an eye on the suspicious elements through our security agencies and selectively pick up the rotten apples instead of foolishly declaring a war against a very large minority community?
Yeah great idea may be we do it like Isreal way :D:D:Dhindu country :D:DKidding My plan is to first make muslim full indian citizens of our country applying Uniform civil code and disbanding sharia is a first step provide resarvations on economical status so that hindu would not feel any negligence .Lastly try to rise more nationalism in Muslims Youths than religious Fanaticism

BJP will win only upto 40-45% seats rest will be manage by small parties.
You mean 210-220 seats for BJP? No....
Actually, Congress will get very few seat.. Believe me, Many of them going in BJP pockets... 270 seats needed for majority, BJP will cross 280 mark.... This election is disaster for Congress... Congress will only win 60 - 70 seat.
BJP will cash majority of those seats.

BJP = 282 seat
Congress= 75 seat
Aam aadmi party 7 seat.
And rest for others.

Actually, Congress will get very less seat.. Believe me, Many of them going in BJP pockets... 270 seats needed for majority, BJP will cross 280 mark.... This election is disaster for Congress... Congress will only win 60 - 70 seat.

BJP = 282 seat
Congress= 75 seat
Aam aadmi party 7 seat.
And remaining for others.
Actually majority figure will be quite less because many leaders are fighting elections from one more seats

Nobody wants to kill 20 crore or any numebr of muslims,we just want kashi n mathura masjids to go.

Actually majority figure will be quite less because many leaders are fighting elections from one more seats
Same applies for congress too... So, balance remains.. Still parallel.... Lol

Last edited:
Actually, Congress will get very few seat.. Believe me, Many of them going in BJP pockets... 270 seats needed for majority, BJP will cross 280 mark.... This election is disaster for Congress... Congress will only win 60 - 70 seat.

BJP = 282 seat
Congress= 75 seat
Aam aadmi party 7 seat.
And rest for others.

NO way. BJP will probably get over 200 seats but not over 250.

@NKVD :D Don't worry about Pakistan and money....the Military and Defense are well funded. Infact that is what I pointed out, you know last time alot of shrewd Pakistanis supported materially even for the BJP Vajpayee government in power. Modi coming into power and with his hawkish ministers help immensely the Pakistani Military and Defence to get alots of money and say.:D

@Ammyy : I agree with you. Modi a Hindu nationalist coming into power helps Pakistan's Islamic birth cause alot. Muslim nationalism just comes alive with Hindu hatred etc etc. and you know the tit for tat responses.

I am sure Modi and current new ministers will be well funded to gain seats in coming Lokh Sabh elections by Pakistanis.

Let's not jump the gun and actually wait for the result.

Modi may not win, or rather will have curtailed majority.

And there are different polticial equations to consider in different states.

India's diversity in a way, has worked out to act as a buffer to tyrannical forces.

Can anyone post the highlights of BJP Manifesto ?

its not out yet !!

10247220_541280539322704_7260978926890001802_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's not jump the gun and actually wait for the result.

Modi may not win, or rather will have curtailed majority.

And there are different polticial equations to consider in different states.

India's diversity in a way, has worked out to act as a buffer to tyrannical forces.

I am actually hoping for a COALITION Government.

mayawati is closet Hindutvawadi,most dalit people dont like muslims.

and not to forget,they are proud hindus.

No wonder she was fond of making Statues of herself.

Idol worshipper

I am actually hoping for a COALITION Government.

Congress deserved the thumping they are likely to get.

But BJP presence is still negligible in a lot of the states ( Southern India, North-East).

I am sort of scaredby the blind devotion of the Modi Bhakts. While i don't doubt the guy's economic acumen, it is the social side of things i worry about.

Last edited:
i love people,just dont love snakes.

i wish i can be born a dalit,hopefully a rich dalit.

no kaam and become IFS officer.

most converts came from brahmin/rajputs.

not from others.

@scorpionx

Can you figure out why Dalits are ambivalent about Hindutva?

No, I am not OK with any of these just like you, that's why we need a strong government who can take strong impartial decisions, how hate-mongering helps in this? I assume that this is just election politics, but this might backfire for BJP. So far opposition parties were projecting BJP as a communal party, which was like a de facto campaign FOR BJP among those voters who vote on Hindutva credentials, and BJP was focusing on its development credentials among voters who don't vote on Hindutva credentials, now with this new development BJP might get some more Hindutva votes, but will lose some "development" votes also. The +/- effect will become clear after election, check previous posts starting from page 998.

@DRAY

I watched your debate in the Pink Revolution thread.

You yourself witnessed the so called 'Hindu' tolerance there. To be honest, some of these people do actually worry me.

And what Amit Shad is inexcusable.

We are so quick to preach to the pakistanis about 'Secular India' but lets incidents like these go?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom