What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yes.It's very evident here.

I come across a lot of patronising comments in this regard. Because Hindutvawaadis know that for them to be in power, they need the lower caste vote.

I can see why Ambedkar was bitter about Hindus.

@DRAY and @scorpionx did either of you read what Amit shah actually said? If so which parts do you find offensive?
Sir, I hope you are aware of Amit Shah's complete political profile. And why do I need to be selective when I am hearing the speech of the right hand man of India's would be prime Minister?
I come across a lot of patronising comments in this regard. Because Hindutvawaadis know that for them to be in power, they need the lower caste vote.

I can see why Ambedkar was bitter about Hindus.
Ravi, am more irritated by some of the remarks here. The ghost of Hermione is still haunting these threads. Certainly I became pseudo intellectual and anti BJP because I do not support foxes like Shah. This intolerance and anger makes me quite uneasy and makes me stay away from these political threads. See you later.

Well, the regional parties will going to be the 2nd largest block in this election, these regional parties will get even stronger if people reject both the national parties, that will hamper growth but many people will see them as a safety valve against central government turning into a fully communal force. Indian voters are much more complex than you can imagine.

Well I don't claim to be a know all when it comes to Indian Voters. But I do know something about the voters where I come from.

Anyways I will fully support anyone who keeps MullaYam away from the PMs post discounting the fact that Amit Shah pretty much said the same thing that Obama said in Ohio. The paid media will make you believe that Modi will come and start slaughtering minorities. People are free to believe them and are free to chose the regional parties.

If the majority thinks the way you do may be that's what India deserves.

Sonia licks Imams ***** she is secular, Amit calls for revenge in a democratic way he is communal :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Can anyone post the highlights of BJP Manifesto ?

To be announced today :cheers:

So what do you plan to do? You want to declare a civil war? 20 crore dead Muslims, 20 crore dead Hindus, and rest 80 crore will build a purer India?? Isn't it desirable to keep an eye on the suspicious elements through our security agencies and selectively pick up the rotten apples instead of foolishly declaring a war against a very large minority community?

Nothing this sort will ever happen in India.

Media just raises pitch for TRPs and more ad agency money.

For Majority of Dalits in UP this time its " Jai Modi Jai Bharat" not " Jai Bheem Jai Bharat"... Not to mention the "samman" is a big issue for them.

Dalits are Hindus. Its just that congress has continued the british style of "Divide Hindus and rule India".

True. India is Hindu.

Hindu Nationalist :cheers:

1511101_390096827796638_1858986279_n.jpg

1975183_390110937795227_1251867376_n.jpg

10001558_10154027806100165_1405154507_n.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of people are complaining about what Amit shah said but I wonder what was wrong in what he said.

For ex- Before Muzafarnagar riots, the mullahs gave quite a few hate speeches calling for killing Jats in the Muslim dominated localities. Still post riots, SP govt only initiated the cases against the Jat leaders, no case was registered against any of the Muslim leaders involved in hate speeches. It is only on intervention of supreme court, the cases against Muslim hate mongers were registered. Supreme court even held SP govt responsible for Muzafarnagar riots.

Is it not true that SP govt offered 5 Lakh rupees compensation only to the Muslim victims of the riots? Is it not true they tried to protect Muslim hate mongers post Muzaffarnagar riots while initiating cases against Jat leaders?

Now with this all in light, if I go and tell people that this election we need to punish party which protected people involved in killing of Jats and offered financial package only to Muslim victims. I see that as an insult of other victims of riot and the revenge should be taken by voting out the ruling party. What's wrong in it?

This is exactly what Amit shah said now some one please explain me how is this Hindutvawaadi or anti secular while what Akhilesh did was perfectly secular..

Last edited:
BJP Manifesto, Sidelights

Rights of persons with disabilities will be officially announced and implemented

Will set up task force for bringing back black money

We are fortunate to have the strong and vibrant leadership of Narendra Modi to fulfil these goals

Will impose total ban on manual scavenging

Will address shortage of commissioned and non-commissioned staff in armed forces on a priority basis

Will implement one rank one pension scheme and will build a War Memorial for armed forces

Party remains committed to abrogation of Article 370 and will discuss this with all stakeholders

Problems and demands of refugees from Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) will be addressed

Return of Kashmiri pandits to their homeland to live with dignity is our priority area

Will have a strong science and technology policy, including obtaining of international patents.

Will start a National Madrassa Modernisation Programme

Equal opportunities will be provided to minorities; unfortunate that Muslims continue to be stymied in poverty.

Universal healthcare system and AIIMS will be set up in every state; govt hospitals to be modernised

Rail network will be developed keeping in focus agricultural produce

Will establish gas grid in entire country; optical fibre network; develop satellite systems

Boost to tourism: 50 new tourist circuits, including pilgrimages, to be created.

Rate of growth has fallen during 10 years of UPA rule.

Police reforms and police force dedicated for women in every state.

BJP manifesto focusses on employment, entrepreneurship, tackling corruption, black money.

We need to reform the system, bring e-governance, transparency in the system.

BJP manifesto talks about Uniform Civil Code. Draft a Uniform Civil Code to ensure gender equality.

We've received over 1 lakh suggestions for our manifesto from India and abroad

Ram temple will be constructed within the Constitutional framework.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom