What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Its not an unnecessary risk. Dalits were still not sure if they should vote for Behenji or, Modi. AJit SIngh was on a whirlwind tour to get Jats back. To ensure the seats, this had to be done. But it could have been done by some local MLA also. Dont know if Amit Shah should have personally told all these things. Consider this a necessary evil. Idealistic and safe campaign wont win you seats in UP+Bihar. Its all about arithmetic of votes and chemistry between communities.
Sorry @jha Sir I saw a complete change in @DRAY stance after pink revolution Thread

People will inflict humiliating defeat to BJP, PDP: Rather
People will inflict humiliating defeat to BJP, PDP: Rather

Rising Kashmir News

Budgam, Apr 6: Stating that upcoming Lok Sabha elections was decisive battle between secular and communal forces, Senior NC leader and Minister for Finance and Ladakh Affairs Abdul Rahim Rather Sunday urged people to strengthen ‘secular forces’ .

In a statement issued here, Rather while addressing a gathering at KhanSahib in Budgam said that people should defeat communal forces so that communal riots never takes place.

He said it was unfortunate that some political parties in the State indulged in a secret alliance with the communal forces. “Prime Ministerial Candidate Narendra Modi is responsible for the worst ever communal riots and bloodshed in Gujarat – one of the darkest chapters in the history of modern India,” he added.

Rather said that the people of JK have always rejected communal forces and will again defeat nefarious designs of communal forces by inflicting a crushing defeat on them.

He appealed the people to come out in large numbers to cast their votes in favour of NC-Congress alliance candidates adding that both these parties have secular ideology and have a clear vision for the prosperity and upliftment of the people. Rather said both PDP and BJP have no people centric agenda to convince the people and their report cards are very poor, something that has frightened and frustrated them. He said both these parties are unnerved by the popularity graph of the coalition government and have foreseen their defeat in the elections.

Rather said that PDP was the brain child of BJP to gag the voice of the people from being heard at the highest fora of democracy.

We thank you for your concern
But only god can stop now from a Modi to become PM
So you better start praying dude
ABKI BAAR MODI SARKAR

A lot of Pakistanis somehow support terrorist Modi and BJP for some reasons....Its good for our Military Defense and Muslim nationalism etc.

Are you sure about it? This might fetch some seats for BJP in UP and in couple of other states in Hindi belt, but I think this damaging for the overall appeal of BJP on a national level. There is a very large chunk of voters who are not captive voters of any party, and they will vote for Modi for his "Development" agenda, this "Hindutva" agenda will confuse them. I strongly believe in India "Secular" (in true sense) voters are much more in numbers than "Hindu" or "Muslim" voters because most Hindus with overwhelming majority don't feel threatened or insecure to vote as "Hindus". This increasing emphasis on polarization by BJP will be a bad deal for them. Congress and other parties know this and that's why they kept on labeling BJP as a communal party, so far BJP did well to move ahead from this label, but somehow they lost track and now they are actually helping Congress and other so called secular parties by their stupid antics.

What you would have been true had there been another alternative. E.g. a 'Smart' Rahul baba or a 'Not so Anarchist' Kejri. But people don't have an alternative in this election except Modi ...atleast those who are not driven by hatred or Fear.

Also keep in mind that Modi is not in picture. Even for Media its "Modi's man" Amit Shah. Most people outside Gujrat and UP won't have even heard of Amit Shah. So the effect of this will be negligible. Remember if people were still voting based on what media wants us to believe Modi would be some small time MLA in Gujrat. But than thank GOD the people have seen through this paid media campain and Will vote for Modi.

Regarding UP its already polarized. Arrest Amit Shah and polarization will be complete and BJP will sweep western UP

@NKVD :D Don't worry about Pakistan and money....the Military and Defense are well funded. Infact that is what I pointed out, you know last time alot of shrewd Pakistanis supported materially even for the BJP Vajpayee government in power. Modi coming into power and with his hawkish ministers help immensely the Pakistani Military and Defence to get alots of money and say.:D

@Ammyy : I agree with you. Modi a Hindu nationalist coming into power helps Pakistan's Islamic birth cause alot. Muslim nationalism just comes alive with Hindu hatred etc etc. and you know the tit for tat responses.

I am sure Modi and current new ministers will be well funded to gain seats in coming Lokh Sabh elections by Pakistanis.

@NKVD:D Don't worry about Pakistan and money....the Military and Defense areas always are very well funded. Infact that what I pointed out, you know last time alot of shrewd Pakistanis supported materially even for the BJP Vajpayee government. Modi coming into power and with his hawkish words help our Pakistani Military and Defence to get alots of money.:D

@Ammyy : I agree with you. Modi a Hindu nationalist coming into power helps Pakistani Islam cause alot. Muslim nationalism just comes live with Hindu hatred etc etc. you know.

I am sure Modi and some ministers will be well funded to gain seats in coming Lokh Sabh elections.
Nothing will happen modi is pro china and china is also pro modi you will see a darstic change in modi statregies he will allow more chineese investment in india in few years Sorry mate come to reality India have much more to offer to China rather than pak which a burden on them good for taking soft loans.we all know modi history with west so you will see different alliances im coming years:D:D:D:D

Sorry @jha Sir I saw a complete change in @DRAY stance after pink revolution Thread

Well.. Thats for individuals to decide. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. There are only two options : Modi or, No Modi. And everybody knows whats at stake. Lets hope people choose wisely.

A lot of Pakistanis somehow support terrorist Modi and BJP for some reasons....Its good for our Military Defense and Muslim nationalism etc.

Good to see Muslim nationalism in Pakistan still needs an Indian Modi to survive. But then its always been the case, isnt it..?

That's right!! I am not exactly a rabid Hindutva radical on a mission to create a Hindu India, I am rather proud of the secular credentials of my country and look down on my neighbouring countries for the lack of it. I strongly believe we should not cease to remain a secular democratic country just because some political parties are abusing and misusing this secular credential of my country for minority appeasement and vote bank politics. Our large minority population is a hard reality and we will have a very troubled future if we make such a large segment of our population enemy of the state.

You can also add recent media highlights on these issues by even some pro-BJP media houses, that's bad news for BJP on a national level. On an average LS seat of 10 lakh voters, 2%-3% votes means 20000-30000 votes, a swing to strongest competitor means an added margin of 40000 to 60000 votes to the strongest competitor, enough to be a deciding factor on many seats.

By the way, if you have any doubts about my political stand, then let me clear it: I will not vote for BJP if I become convinced in next few days that BJP will go full steam with their Hindutva agenda after winning the election, I will vote for a regional party instead.

That's right!! I am not exactly a rabid Hindutva radical on a mission to create a Hindu India, I am rather proud of the secular credentials of my country and look down on my neighbouring countries for the lack of it. I strongly believe we should not cease to remain a secular democratic country just because some political parties are abusing and misusing this secular credential of my country for minority appeasement and vote bank politics. Our large minority population is a hard reality and we will have a very troubled future if we make such a large segment of our population enemy of the state.

You can also add recent media highlights on these issues by even some pro-BJP media houses, that's bad news for BJP on a national level. On an average LS seat of 10 lakh voters, 2%-3% votes means 20000-30000 votes, a swing to strongest competitor means an added margin of 40000 to 60000 votes to the strongest competitor, enough to be a deciding factor on many seats.

By the way, if you have any doubts about my political stand, then let me clear it: I will not vote for BJP if I become convinced in next few days that BJP will go full steam with their Hindutva agenda after winning the election, I will vote for a regional party instead.

Yeh loh Mullah Dray living his life only for the sake of Muslims. Hindus have to cease to be Hindus and Muslims always feared and only their interest taken into account in Mullah Dray's India. Then he talks about others abusing secularism when he himself is built in their mold.

What you would have been true had there been another alternative. E.g. a 'Smart' Rahul baba or a 'Not so Anarchist' Kejri. But people don't have an alternative in this election except Modi ...atleast those who are not driven by hatred or Fear.

Also keep in mind that Modi is not in picture. Even for Media its "Modi's man" Amit Shah. Most people outside Gujrat and UP won't have even heard of Amit Shah. So the effect of this will be negligible. Remember if people were still voting based on what media wants us to believe Modi would be some small time MLA in Gujrat. But than thank GOD the people have seen through this paid media campain and Will vote for Modi.

Regarding UP its already polarized. Arrest Amit Shah and polarization will be complete and BJP will sweep western UP

Well, the regional parties will going to be the 2nd largest block in this election, these regional parties will get even stronger if people reject both the national parties, that will hamper growth but many people will see them as a safety valve against central government turning into a fully communal force. Indian voters are much more complex than you can imagine.

Kashmiri pandits were used to be almost same so called radical like you Pal what they get in the Result IS A HISTORY.Sorry to say im not radical like you Two almost opposite Religions cant stand together.Past History proves it.

Yeh loh Mullah Dray living his life only for the sake of Muslims. Hindus have to cease to be Hindus and Muslims always feared and only their interest taken into account in Mullah Dray's India. Then he talks about others abusing secularism when he himself is built in their mold.

You are right.

Kashmiri pandits were used to be almost same so called radical like you Pal what they get in the Result IS A HISTORY.Sorry to say im not radical like you Two almost opposite Religions cant stand together.Past History proves it.

What other choice you have? A genocide of 20 crore people? Talk some sense man, you cannot change the demography of the country, you have to live with it and work around with it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom