What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What other choice you have? A genocide of 20 crore people? Talk some sense man, you cannot change the demography of the country, you have to live with it and work around with it.

@NKVD
LOL. Instead he will genocide 80 crore Hindus. Stop them from exporting cow milk and pouring cow milk in temples. Another sickular was advising me on how worhipping animals, trees, rivers is primitive.

All that is left is he read Kalima and undergo circumcision. All else is in place.

@DRAY dada,

its no about killing someone, its about a mutual understanding. thoda aap compromise karo thoda hum :)

Please tell me are you ok with religion based reservation in education and jobs ?

are you Ok with the non uniform civil code of conduct ?

are you OK with people giving priority to just one community ?

If asking for equality is communalism then yes i am communal :(

You are right.

What other choice you have? A genocide of 20 crore people? Talk some sense man, you cannot change the demography of the country, you have to live with it and work around with it.
No but Hindu has every right to be Reply Jamatis in the same way they did I they think we hindus are carm so we Scared of them No we are not We will reply them in a same way they do like Christans doing with them they need butt nipping So that they throw their sharia shit into Dustbin

BJP bagged Visakhapatnam in Seemandhra, former union minister Purandeswari, who joined BJP after quitting Congress, may get the ticket. Araku, Narasa Rao Pet, Tirupati and Rajamundhary are the other Lok Sabha seats in Seemandhra given to BJP.

In Telangana, BJP will contest from Secunderabad from where the party is likely to field former Union minister Bandaru Dattatreya or Kishan Reddy. Its other Lok Sabha seats in Telangana are Medak, Karimnagar, Mahbubnagar, Zahirabad, Bhuvanagiri, Nizamabad and Warangal (SC). BJP's best performance in the state was in 1999 when in alliance with the TDP it had won seven seats in Lok Sabha.

Andhra boost for BJP as TDP returns to fold after 10 years - The Times of India

Andhraites.. Any comment ..?

I think Modi will win with majority... My advance congrats to modi.... BJP will surely get 60 percent seats.... 15 percent for congress, then 1 percent for Aam aadmi party... 24 percent for others....

Comparing Netaji with Amit Shah's hate speech won't work well. There are some fundamental difference between the two. First of all, during WW II the horror of holocaust or the Japanese brutality were still widely unknown to the world let alone the allied intelligence. It took them years to find out who massacred the poles in Katyn forests. So expecting Netaji to look at Hitler as we look at him today is a fairly injustice to Netaji. Secondly, this was quite evident from his letters that Netaji differed in many ways from Hitler and openly contradicted him.So there was difference in ideology.

What Amit Shah is doing is unlike Netaji to unite India as a nation he is actually projecting himself as a "grand strategists" clearly knowing that his hate speeches will make the Muslims more and more away from BJP. I am actually worried about the future. What will be the effect of such fear mongering among Muslim kids who are still to cross puberty.It can produce dividend for Shah and his party for this moment but at length it's suicidal. And if I have to see Shah as a grand strategist, what wrong the Mullahs do when they call for jihad and ask people to vote for Congress? Hate speeches like this make the radical mullah's call for Jihad legitimate too. It's a chain reaction arp.Once started you can't make a reverse gear.

i am worried about india too mamu. lets hope sab kuch theek rahe..

I think he trolled on purpose and got an FIR against himself,He is a baniya but did this true rajput style,kazgazi ka arvai karvaliya.

Yes... And trolled just enough to get the message delivered but not enough to build a case.

We you change your mind already then its on your personal choice hope you will preach same secularism rant to madrassa and jamatis it will be epic to see i. Which manner they Reply :D:D::D:D

Hmmm....that will be a wasted effort, however, most madrasas are basically bad quality schools responsible for poor standard of education in India, and Jamatis are not that big in India, many of the Muslim radicals come from these places, but I think our security agencies are better suited for them.

I also hope that you would understand what will happen if Hindus take your stand that "Two almost opposite Religions cant stand together", this will create a major disturbance inside our country and permanently derail the very development & growth & reforms that this country badly needs.

A very large majority among our minority communities are as much pro-Indians as Hindus, keep it that way for our common good.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom