What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Amit Shah is actually the CHANAKYA of 21st Century India to make the Chandragupta of 21st century the king of India :D

He does things which in an Ideal world is completely evil thing to do, but at the end RESULTS matter.

Till the time we will not get arrested by UP police I dnt think this will change any thing

Dude, U know that Netaji shaked hand with Hitler right?

When asked he said, "for getting Independence from British Rule, I will shake hands even with a devil" (that doesn't mean he said that hitler is doing the right thing, neither he supported hitler)

& same Congress leaders (mainly Nehru) who felt threatened by Netaji, complained to Allies (can you believe that??) about him joining Axis forces.

You know that he actually did the right thing.

Same is the case with Amit Shah, we aren't living in an IDEAL world & certainly not in an Ideal country, here 15% of voters (may have) changed there mind overnight by an APPEAL by a RELIGIOUS leader to vote for the most corrupt party of India (forget the 10 years of misdeed, just vote for it since it is SICULAR).

In such a circumstance, what do you expect?? Do you expect BJP to sit & expect that better sense would prevail among voters & majority would vote for it since it is the party to look upto in case of development??

This is a nation who gave a state control to an IDIOT in the name of AK-49 just b'coz he (himself) says that he is INCORRUPTIBLE.

This is a country full of emotional fools, & to get there votes, parties will continue to do emotional drama & this is the only thing which is the right thing to do for BJP for now.
Comparing Netaji with Amit Shah's hate speech won't work well. There are some fundamental difference between the two. First of all, during WW II the horror of holocaust or the Japanese brutality were still widely unknown to the world let alone the allied intelligence. It took them years to find out who massacred the poles in Katyn forests. So expecting Netaji to look at Hitler as we look at him today is a fairly injustice to Netaji. Secondly, this was quite evident from his letters that Netaji differed in many ways from Hitler and openly contradicted him.So there was difference in ideology.

What Amit Shah is doing is unlike Netaji to unite India as a nation he is actually projecting himself as a "grand strategists" clearly knowing that his hate speeches will make the Muslims more and more away from BJP. I am actually worried about the future. What will be the effect of such fear mongering among Muslim kids who are still to cross puberty.It can produce dividend for Shah and his party for this moment but at length it's suicidal. And if I have to see Shah as a grand strategist, what wrong the Mullahs do when they call for jihad and ask people to vote for Congress? Hate speeches like this make the radical mullah's call for Jihad legitimate too. It's a chain reaction arp.Once started you can't make a reverse gear.

Last edited:
Your post had this word - 'Kejriwal'. And no one gave a single fcuk :P

No offense.

Comparing Netaji with Amit Shah's hate speech won't work well. There are some fundamental difference between the two. First of all, during WW II the horror of holocaust or the Japanese brutality were still widely unknown to the world let alone the allied intelligence. It took them years for them to find out who massacred the poles in Katyn forests. So expecting Netaji to look at Hitler as we look at him today is a fairly injustice to Netaji. Secondly, this was quite evident from his letters that Netaji differed in many ways from Hitler and openly contradicted him.So there was difference in ideology.

What Amit Shah is doing is unlike Netaji to unite India as a nation he is actually projecting himself as a "grand strategists" clearly knowing that his hate speeches will make the Muslims more and more away from BJP. I am actually worried about the future. What will be the effect of such fear mongering among Muslim kids who are still to cross puberty.It can produce dividend for Shah and his party for this moment but at length it's suicidal. And if I have to see Shah as a grand strategist, what wrong the Mullahs do when they call for jihad and ask people to vote for Congress? Hate speeches like this make the radical mullah's call for Jihad legitimate too. It's a chain reaction arp.Once started you can't make a reverse gear.
Katyn was a Soviet atrocity! :what:

The last sentence is soooo true. But then this is politics not morality :(

Your fear is also legitimate - I will tell you something after the elections are over :devil:

Even if it is a well thought out strategic move, it is an unnecessary risk, Hindi heartland is already polarized after Muzaffarnagar riot, but this targeted campaign for parts of Hindi heartland is reaching entire country via national media.
Nothing will happen all india know what bjp truly Is their ideology.As for national media they were never a supporter of Modi and The Bjp but still country are negelecting them.media only can target were they can reach in pan india level

Comparing Netaji with Amit Shah's hate speech won't work well. There are some fundamental difference between the two. First of all, during WW II the horror of holocaust or the Japanese brutality were still widely unknown to the world let alone the allied intelligence. It took them years for them to find out who massacred the poles in Katyn forests. So expecting Netaji to look at Hitler as we look at him today is a fairly injustice to Netaji. Secondly, this was quite evident from his letters that Netaji differed in many ways from Hitler and openly contradicted him.So there was difference in ideology.

Don't worry about INDIA...........it is a country that has survived for not decades but millenia .................. & no power can divide it.

As far as Amit shah's speech is concerned........... I think you are ignoring the fact that it is actually CONGRESS THAT IS COMMUNAL not BJP. Talking about reservation based on religion, making open speech to muslims to vote en-mass for Congress.............

Now to make sure that HINDUS (all of them) indeed vote for BJP, this was the only way, as i said earlier, many people don't give a F*** about development, this is the only way, BJP isn't getting muslim vote no matter what they do anyway. They say that Muslims will vote for modi if he apolozise for 2002, now I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION, WERE THEY VOTING FOR BJP BEFORE 2002???

I know you will not agree with me on this one, as i see this completely in practical perspective while you (& many others) are seeing purely on IDEALISTIC grounds.

let's agree to disagree here.

Your post had this word - 'Kejriwal'. And no one gave a single fcuk :P

No offense.

Kejriwal who? He should be happy if he gets 2 seats.

Katyn was a Soviet atrocity! :what:

The last sentence is soooo true. But then this is politics not morality :(

Your fear is also legitimate - I will tell you something after the elections are over :devil:

What is it? Tell me now. :pissed:

Agree with you more than anything else. WTH this Amit Shah just said ? Is that going to be last minute twister in the election results ? I, for one, support NaMo/ BJP not on religious agenda - if it were; but clearly fed up with Nehru-Gandhi-Nehru-Gandhi and want a strong option. Development and sustainable growth is the key I wish.

Amit Shah' quote has amounted like run-out in the crunch game. @Parul ,@arp2041,@chak de INDIA

Ain't these leaders failing to judge pulse of nation ?

Sorry, if you really mean to say that it was IMPORTANT ! Look, if the chance is lost now then 5 years in waiting ! OMG. Just cant imagine. For few seats of bagging, it might prove counter productive.

He has just added tablespoon full of salt in the milk.

Let me be frank
We don't live in a ideal world
Not even a ideal country
Do you think Amit Shah is some sort of lei or that he is gonna mess up years of hardworking
If he is saying these things
Then there are voters who still vote on such silly things & the are in good numbers

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

17.jpg

Good night - see you tomorrow. I will do an intellectual Amit Shah tomorrow. :ashamed:

Yes, you are absolutely right that it is reaching entire India............

but now even a KID knows that media can't be trusted & esp. in case of reporting news from BJP camp............

& if you look right from start, media has shown only NEGATIVE things about BJP no matter what...............

So people actually don't trust media anymore, infact more the negative stories on BJP, more anger of people against media & resulting in more support for BJP.

As they say, the best publicity is NEGATIVE publicity :enjoy:

Why do you think Modi is famous?? B'coz of Gujarat model??? Naahhhhh.................. ;)
Great said you are the first one here i seen here on pdf who speak the truth so bluntly well said but pal dont waste your time arguing with so called secular hindus.Even Kashmiri pandits were once labled As so secular hindus what's the Result of that we all know the History

Even if it is a well thought out strategic move, it is an unnecessary risk, Hindi heartland is already polarized after Muzaffarnagar riot, but this targeted campaign for parts of Hindi heartland is reaching entire country via national media.

Its not an unnecessary risk. Dalits were still not sure if they should vote for Behenji or, Modi. AJit SIngh was on a whirlwind tour to get Jats back. To ensure the seats, this had to be done. But it could have been done by some local MLA also. Dont know if Amit Shah should have personally told all these things. Consider this a necessary evil. Idealistic and safe campaign wont win you seats in UP+Bihar. Its all about arithmetic of votes and chemistry between communities.

People will inflict humiliating defeat to BJP, PDP: Rather

Rising Kashmir News

Budgam, Apr 6: Stating that upcoming Lok Sabha elections was decisive battle between secular and communal forces, Senior NC leader and Minister for Finance and Ladakh Affairs Abdul Rahim Rather Sunday urged people to strengthen ‘secular forces’ .

In a statement issued here, Rather while addressing a gathering at KhanSahib in Budgam said that people should defeat communal forces so that communal riots never takes place.

He said it was unfortunate that some political parties in the State indulged in a secret alliance with the communal forces. “Prime Ministerial Candidate Narendra Modi is responsible for the worst ever communal riots and bloodshed in Gujarat – one of the darkest chapters in the history of modern India,” he added.

Rather said that the people of JK have always rejected communal forces and will again defeat nefarious designs of communal forces by inflicting a crushing defeat on them.

He appealed the people to come out in large numbers to cast their votes in favour of NC-Congress alliance candidates adding that both these parties have secular ideology and have a clear vision for the prosperity and upliftment of the people. Rather said both PDP and BJP have no people centric agenda to convince the people and their report cards are very poor, something that has frightened and frustrated them. He said both these parties are unnerved by the popularity graph of the coalition government and have foreseen their defeat in the elections.

Rather said that PDP was the brain child of BJP to gag the voice of the people from being heard at the highest fora of democracy.

Rising Kashmir News

Budgam, Apr 6: Stating that upcoming Lok Sabha elections was decisive battle between secular and communal forces, Senior NC leader and Minister for Finance and Ladakh Affairs Abdul Rahim Rather Sunday urged people to strengthen ‘secular forces’ .

In a statement issued here, Rather while addressing a gathering at KhanSahib in Budgam said that people should defeat communal forces so that communal riots never takes place.

He said it was unfortunate that some political parties in the State indulged in a secret alliance with the communal forces. “Prime Ministerial Candidate Narendra Modi is responsible for the worst ever communal riots and bloodshed in Gujarat – one of the darkest chapters in the history of modern India,” he added.

Rather said that the people of JK have always rejected communal forces and will again defeat nefarious designs of communal forces by inflicting a crushing defeat on them.

He appealed the people to come out in large numbers to cast their votes in favour of NC-Congress alliance candidates adding that both these parties have secular ideology and have a clear vision for the prosperity and upliftment of the people. Rather said both PDP and BJP have no people centric agenda to convince the people and their report cards are very poor, something that has frightened and frustrated them. He said both these parties are unnerved by the popularity graph of the coalition government and have foreseen their defeat in the elections.

Rather said that PDP was the brain child of BJP to gag the voice of the people from being heard at the highest fora of democracy.
What the point of trolling here you are not invited go make seprate thread

Back
Top Bottom