What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

In last 3-4 days too much of Hindutva, too much of hate speeches, too much of bigotry, while economy, growth, development took a back seat. Media is focusing on this big time; including pro-BJP media, even a 2%-3% change of mind among fence-sitters can wreck havoc on BJP's election prospects. Is BJP digging its own grave? :mad: :hitwall:

@Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @scorpionx @levina @arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly @Roybot

Ohhh no do we still have the elephant in the room??

In last 3-4 days too much of Hindutva, too much of hate speeches, too much of bigotry, while economy, growth, development took a back seat. Media is focusing on this big time; including pro-BJP media, even a 2%-3% change of mind among fence-sitters can wreck havoc on BJP's election prospects. Is BJP digging its own grave? :mad: :hitwall:

@Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @scorpionx @levina @arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly @Roybot

actually it's reverse of that what you are thinking............

sorry to say but there are many fools who pay no heed to development etc. talks by bjp/modi, to force them to vote for BJP, Polarization is the only way, BJP can't show blatant poloarization like Ayodhya issue etc. but some subtle communalism by Modi's most trusted man. Do you think Amit Shah din't knew someone was making recording of his speech??

Let UP govt. arrest him & techtonic plates in UP will be shifting.

U will see 10 more seats from UP than what Opinion polls are showing.

sad, but it is IMPORTANT thing to do.

In last 3-4 days too much of Hindutva, too much of hate speeches, too much of bigotry, while economy, growth, development took a back seat. Media is focusing on this big time; including pro-BJP media, even a 2%-3% change of mind among fence-sitters can wreck havoc on BJP's election prospects. Is BJP digging its own grave?
Do you Know What Shahi Imam Did He Unmasked Muslims Thoughts in This Elections. Sorry Too Say Pal He did Something Which Even Bjp Not Able To achieve Till Now Big Hindu Polarization in Whole Country. If You Are Pro Secular Then You will Not Understand Whats Coming Next After Amit Shah Controversy

Hindus consider him a Hindu leader who has been ( if he is ) arrested for talking about their samman. This will be seen as blatant appeasement by SP, Congress and BSP. RSS and BJP cadre will ensure that every Hindu understands what is the nefarious plans of secular parties.

If Amit Shah gets arrested, BJP will win at least 50 seats. There will be consolidation in all areas of Hindi heartland and Secular parties have made sure that BJP repeats its performance of 1998.

actually it's reverse of that what you are thinking............

sorry to say but there are many fools who pay no heed to development etc. talks by bjp/modi, to force them to vote for BJP, Polarization is the only way, BJP can't show blatant poloarization like Ayodhya issue etc. but some subtle communalism by Modi's most trusted man. Do you think Amit Shah din't knew someone was making recording of his speech??

Let UP govt. arrest him & techtonic plates in UP will be shifting.

U will see 10 more seats from UP than what Opinion polls are showing.

sad, but it is IMPORTANT thing to do.

Are you sure about it? This might fetch some seats for BJP in UP and in couple of other states in Hindi belt, but I think this damaging for the overall appeal of BJP on a national level. There is a very large chunk of voters who are not captive voters of any party, and they will vote for Modi for his "Development" agenda, this "Hindutva" agenda will confuse them. I strongly believe in India "Secular" (in true sense) voters are much more in numbers than "Hindu" or "Muslim" voters because most Hindus with overwhelming majority don't feel threatened or insecure to vote as "Hindus". This increasing emphasis on polarization by BJP will be a bad deal for them. Congress and other parties know this and that's why they kept on labeling BJP as a communal party, so far BJP did well to move ahead from this label, but somehow they lost track and now they are actually helping Congress and other so called secular parties by their stupid antics.

Ohhh no do we still have the elephant in the room??

:what::what:

bro....I will tell u this.....a long as there is religion in our society it will influence people......it doesn't matter how much educated u become...
and in any country..religion will always play a role...no matter what.....
and don't worry BJP is nt digging its grave......its just paving iits path.....

Are you sure about it? This might fetch some seats for BJP in UP and in couple of other states in Hindi belt, but I think this damaging for the overall appeal of BJP on a national level. There is a very large chunk of voters who are not captive voters of any party, and they will vote for Modi for his "Development" agenda, this "Hindutva" agenda will confuse them. I strongly believe in India "Secular" (in true sense) voters are much more in numbers than "Hindu" or "Muslim" voters because most Hindus with overwhelming majority don't feel threatened or insecure to vote as "Hindus". This increasing emphasis on polarization by BJP will be a bad deal for them. Congress and other parties know this and that's why they kept on labeling BJP as a communal party, so far BJP did well to move ahead from this label, but somehow they lost track and now they are actually helping Congress and other so called secular parties by their stupid antics.
Seriously Look Pal All India Knows What Bjp Is They Are Right-wingers With Rss Ideology All India Knows that.Nothing New About them They Are Second Oldest Party But Still they are Going For them

I meant do they still have to worry??
The election results are clear even before it started. Or so I think.
But I hope they dont water down months of campaigning at this last moment.

This was one tactical move and now BJP will go all out to propagate that opposition is trying to distort the election campaign while BJP itself is focused on Development. No move is stupid in the last few days of elections. People have already made their mind. This move is not even aimed are whole UP, but restricted to West-UP + Haryana. Jaats have got the message and so have Dalits. This area and the adjoining ones give around 40 seats. BJP will get >80% of those seats now. There are still some days left in campaigning and Modi's 3D campaign will solely focus on Development while 2 tier leaders like AMit Shah and Uma Bharati can pander to the Hindutva voters.

Do you Know What Shahi Imam Did He Unmasked Muslims Thoughts in This Elections. Sorry Too Say Pal He did Something Which Even Bjp Not Able To achieve Till Now Big Hindu Polarization in Whole Country. If You Are Pro Secular Then You will Not Understand Whats Coming Next After Amit Shah Controversy

In general Hindus don't vote as a block, Hindus don't vote as Hindus, and Shahi Imam and his statements will barely have any impact on this election, there is no Hindutva wave in this country, there never was, people are voting for more pressing issues. Hindutva never won any major national election, you like it or not Indians are secular in general, BJP's transition from development to polarization at the last moment might hurt them.

:what::what:

Read this & you will understand that Amit Shah absolutely knows what he is doing (infact i am becoming his fan, started to like him more than Modi :D )

Amit Shah, BJP's master strategist | Business Standard

Amit Shah, the grand strategist : North, News - India Today

In simple words,dirty politics. Every party does it in their own style, unfortunately scums like Amit Shah does it in a quite blunt manner. It will go on till our hair grows white or beyond that.Can't help; it's Indianized democracy.

I meant do they still have to worry??
The election results are clear even before it started. Or so I think.
But I hope they dont water down months of campaigning at this last moment.

It may not be a cakewalk, regional parties will get some significant number of seats, how many seats BJP will get remains very crucial for post-poll coalitions. .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom