What's new

Indian PM Worships Assault Guns

@Windjammer

There is also Saraswati puja, where books as @acetophenol pointed out are kept. During the new year, fruits and vegetables and crops are kept. During Ayudha puja, weapons are kept.

Adding to that, Service stations does pooja for their tools, and tour operates does pooja for their fleets.....In my office we does pooja of files, cash box, computers, pen and books.

But then one has to choose a photo for certain purpose, then this picture can be the best......

Last edited:
What else do we expect from the OP, anything and everything showing India down will be a thread...

Anyways one can find a billion pics of this Puja, its an age old tradition, nothing new nothing to loose sleep over.

29sept09ModiGunWorship.jpg

Modi-weapons-300x214.jpg

getimage.dll.jpg

Great do not half the members here from pakistan claim to have AK - 47 in their houses. Modi should be made PM of Pakistan

I have more than that in my safe 10 ft away. Seems normal to me!

no see that's the difference. None of the violence in Pakistan is "state sponsored" as you oh so dubiously claim

i cant say the same thing about india, where ministers defend rape and political parties support ethnic cleansing

sure you could....but doing it on a PAKISTANI defence forum would inevitably mean the odds are against you

go to bharat rakshak where your diatribes would be more accepted, i dont even know why a lot of you people opt to join here.

theyre doing namaz, they arent worshipping their weapons :laugh:

of course one thing i can sympathize with - a soldier loves his rifle. He goes nowhere without it, because its an extension of him. But you wont find the Joint Chiefs holding a ceremony to bow down to weapons. It's considered idolatry, which is taboo in Islamic societies

What is a "first line of offence" ?

It's part of our culture, even before ISRO launches they do a puja or for that matter any other important project.
I respect Modi for being a Man..

looks like the picture is Indian version of worshiping God of War Aries.
please correct me if I am mistaken

But

now we have an opponent who is a real man.
nothing wrong with that picture

our PM worships Money and he farted when Modi squeezed his hand in his iron grip.

Imagine if some one in Arab dress was found doing this. Whole Indian Brigade would have its tail on fire bragging Terrorist Terrorist.
BTW i dont mean to offend any culture or religion. Modi doing a ritual with guns is ok with me.
But the response from Indian Members is interesting.
So much for calling themselves the AHINSA champs. :oops:
But there could also be a very big chance that after doing that thing (Even though I doubt as to why an Arab would suddenly start offering prayers to weapons instead of Allah??:unsure:) he would pick one of the rifles and go on a killing spree like the thousands of Houbara Bustards that are killed in Pakistan every year or even more dangerous would be if he decides to kill Kafirs instead and receive Jannat after death.Whenever the world sees an Arab with a sword in his hand they think "Terrorist" and when an Indian holds a Trident the impression is "Might be a Sadhu"!!! :-) It's all about past record mate.

I respect Modi for being a Man..

looks like the picture is Indian version of worshiping God of War Aries.
please correct me if I am mistaken

But

now we have an opponent who is a real man.
nothing wrong with that picture

our PM worships Money and he farted when Modi squeezed his hand in his iron grip.

Nope you are not wrong,

Imagine if some one in Arab dress was found doing this. Whole Indian Brigade would have its tail on fire bragging Terrorist Terrorist.
BTW i dont mean to offend any culture or religion. Modi doing a ritual with guns is ok with me.
But the response from Indian Members is interesting.
So much for calling themselves the AHINSA champs. :oops:

If it was an established religious ritual for ' someone in an arab dress' to pay to weapons why would anyone object ?

In a hindu context :

On the ninth day of the Navratri festival, to celebrate goddess Durga, a ceremony called Shastra Pooja (shastra: weapons, pooja: worship) is held.

It began as the worship of Durga’s weapons, in which, it was believed, her energy rested.

It evolved into individuals in the production and manufacturing sector, worshipping the tools they use to earn a livelihood.

Once the ritual purification is complete, the tools are not touched through the day. Work continues with them only the next morning.

So basically, All one needs to make the Indian PM bow to your feet is to carry an AK?
This image needs more explanation, otherwise it seems that any LeT man with a glock could get the Indian PM to bow down and essentially hand over rule o_O

So basically, All one needs to make the Indian PM bow to your feet is to carry an AK?
This image needs more explanation, otherwise it seems that any LeT man with a glock could get the Indian PM to bow down and essentially hand over rule o_O

You bow/pray to your own weapon..not that of the enemy!

But its funny to go down that line of thinking..LOL!

Back
Top Bottom