Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
29sept09ModiGunWorship.jpg

Modi-weapons-300x214.jpg

getimage.dll.jpg

NEEM HAKIM KHATRE JAAN.............

Can u see a pic of Godess up there? :D

And after pooja its called 'Naman' which we do to all out weapons. Its a trend since ancient India. In Mahabharat, everyone did naman to their tools. Bowing towards ur worktools, may it be Bat for a Batsman, Ball for a Bowler (Malinga, Sreesanth kiss the ball before bowling. ITs not they are in love with the ball, its a kind to bowing or 'naman').

Leave it. U mite not understand the respect aspect of our culture. U hv forfeited it long tym back.

or maybe he's praying so let the bullets from Those guns go straight through Terrorist's A$s

I thought Shastrapuja is practiced only by kshatriyas

--
link plese
what is the context

Ayudha puja/Shastra puja on Vijaydasmi, pretty old news. I never thought people would find it shocking/amusing.
google for Modi,Shastra puja, it's on his own website.

Narendra Modi performs Shastra Puja on Vijayadashmi

While the weapons are integral part of the lives of security personnel, its worship keeps them distant from its misuse” ~ Narendra Modi

Stop creating thread based on some pics you ran into on FB or Twitter edited by some moron who knows a jack about our culture.
This is the link to the person who posted this.

Siddharth K
2002riotsreporter@gmail.com

I work for a peaceful INDIA not a FASCIST COMMUNAL INDIA

Progress doesn't mean you oppress and dictate you way through, even Hitler developed Germany that doesn't justify his actions. Progress and development can only occur when the people walk together hand in hand.

I'm an Indian and I'll stay here and fight against the fascist people who are trying to convert India into a Hitler-like organization. I work towards peace in India and I'm proud of it.
View my complete profile

Foolish thread. In our family we have kept Talwars in pooja room, it has been like that for centuries. In fact lot of Indians do it and they don't give a Feck what others think.

Back
Top Bottom