What's new

Indian PM Worships Assault Guns

Keep your foul language to yourself,you are just blinded by your anti India sentiments.

The language used was in reaction of the fouls used by the Indian; U r unable to criticize him but very active in criticizing a Pakistani.
Never able to cover your hate against Pakistan.

i doubt that dot-head even knows how to hold and fire one properly....bowing down is the best he could do :laugh:

That is not a training session.That is an 'Ayudapooja' a noble tradition in Hinduism.

--
Can please get clarity from mod team about their policy on indian or any head of state insult ..
i triied my best but no reply..
i laready posted my communication wiht them in this thread only
Leave him be, the OP is having a Setalvad moment.:p:

Imagine if some one in Arab dress was found doing this. Whole Indian Brigade would have its tail on fire bragging Terrorist Terrorist.
BTW i dont mean to offend any culture or religion. Modi doing a ritual with guns is ok with me.
But the response from Indian Members is interesting.
So much for calling themselves the AHINSA champs. :oops:
welcome to this biased world....

not sure what ayoodapapadapooja is but i just found it funny he's bowing down to inanimate objects. I thought the dharmics do that with holy animals

Well if we insult some tradition in Islam I hope you cant take that easily .Ours case is also similar.Perhaps you dont know about these noble tradition because treatment of minorities in Pakistan is world renowned .

not sure what ayoodapapadapooja is but i just found it funny he's bowing down to inanimate objects. I thought the dharmics do that with holy animals
Some do if in front of graves, books, stones, weapons etc. Different traditions, different methods.

Back
Top Bottom