What's new

Indian PM Worships Assault Guns

29sept09ModiGunWorship.jpg

Modi-weapons-300x214.jpg

getimage.dll.jpg

Oh Champion.... Shastra puja(Weapon Worship) is a ritual that is performed every year on Vijaya Dashmi(Dussehera)... its a festival of victory of good over bad..

Stop ranting...and if you don't know Indian culture...ask someone.

Well if we insult some tradition in Islam I hope you cant take that easily .Ours case is also similar.Perhaps you dont know about these noble tradition because treatment of minorities in Pakistan is world renowned .

Right and this same guy whose on the floor like a frog treats minorities very well. We saw that in 2002.

moving on.. .

not sure what ayoodapapadapooja is but i just found it funny he's bowing down to inanimate objects. I thought the dharmics do that with holy animals

The same weapons gave lot of victories against our rivals. Nothing wrong in respecting and seek blessings. He he..

The same weapons gave lot of victories against our rivals. Nothing wrong in respecting and seek blessings. He he..

you know you've sunk low when you have to pray to your guns....maybe he's praying they dont jam the next time you fight your rivals because if 26/11 wasnt an inside job, i'd say your people shouldve prayed 65 hours in advance to their guns before the 65 hour onslaught on your financial capital

Lol if worshipping weapons makes one a terrorist then my whole family is a terrorist :rofl:

you know you've sunk low when you have to pray to your guns....maybe he's praying they dont jam the next time you fight your rivals because if 26/11 wasnt an inside job, i'd say your people shouldve prayed 65 hours in advance to their guns before the 65 hour onslaught on your financial capital
One does not sink low when he follows his traditions,he sinks low when he fails to respect the culture and traditions of others. And about the underlined part,let me tell you,people in glass houses should not throw stones at each other.

Indian culture is winces ages , they r so old even when Islam don't even born and don't know anything exist .... since then " Weapons pooja" is going on. In Mahabharata also which 3000 yrs B.C old every fighter respect its weapon and honour it. and before that also.

But since islam came very late , so you think human civilisation came front hat but Islam don't tell you truth that , their was human and religion more older then this.

Right and this same guy whose on the floor like a frog treats minorities very well. We saw that in 2002.

moving on.. .
Forgot something about the indiscriminate State sponsored killing of the Shia,Hazaras and the Balochis for the past sixty years in Pakistan!!

not sure what ayoodapapadapooja is but i just found it funny he's bowing down to inanimate objects. I thought the dharmics do that with holy animals
I can also point a thousand weird customs in Islam and laugh about them but there lies the difference between the two of us for i will never insult any other religion and i am happy that the difference does exist between the two of us...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom