What's new

Indian PM Worships Assault Guns

as CM/PM he overlooks defence/security dept. so ?

CM/PM overlooks every dept, ? so by your logic he should be worshipping - everything related to his depts. e,g agriculture, technology, transport etc

You can reed Bhagavatgeetha,Vedas etc.

Feel free to ask any doubts while reading.

its not my 'dharma' - duty , but your duty to prove me wrong as its you were the one who made the claim 'We worship everything' I am merely asking for scriptural justification, thank you

Last edited:
CM/PM overlooks every dept, ? so by your logic he should be worshipping - everything related to his depts. e,g agriculture, technology, transport etc
yes they do! Cow pooja will cover agriculture and transport !
1568699.jpg

even if this ritual of weapon worshipping is sanctioned by your 'dharma' its not Modi's 'dharma' as per se , by profession he is not a soldier but CM /PM , unless its his RSS hangover .

Not particularly, as the puja is held in a mandap and a large crowd gathers, all the folks present will generally bow down before the deities being invoked regardless of their professions, this is aside from the puja which they might conduct in their own houses.

Absolute power will give Modi the license to commit a genocide on Muslims, he is already worshiping assault rifles.

Donno about genocide on Muslims but I hope he commits genocide on morons, As you know educated morons are more dangerous on the face of earth.

Regarding worshiping assault rifles, The worshiping ritual doesn't only include rifles but also the nukes, missiles, ships, submarines, tanks etc, So I would suggest the terrorists to be careful.

And BTW there also a sayin stating "There's no necessity of using major weapon for killing a little bird y". :angel:

Ayudha puja Oscar, in fact during Navaratri every tool, every implement (auzar) is set before the gods so as to incur their blessings, so that a fellow may use the said implements in the conduct of his dharma in a righteous manner. Everything form an artisan's tools to weapons are laid before the gods (specifically the female shakti deities), it is to remind oneself that one's duties and even one's profession is a part of one's dharma aside from the spiritual and purely religious facets of dharma. That is to say, respect your professional duty/your vocation/your calling and the implements required to carry out said duty.

Now why cant @foxbat ever come up with an explanation like that. Oh well, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom