What's new

Indian PM was saved in nick of time from LeT in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between mumbai attack is nice plan by your army.

Before vomiting ur pure indian propoganda rant..... wats the evidence?
If u dont have it...dont rant and whine.
Or dont tell me the perverted indian colonel who was caught watchin child **** or the rapist general or the officiers involved in fake encounters told u tht?
About 1000s dont B.S me tht those 100000 kashmirs were from Pakistan?

@Azad Kashmir
Brother ISI and army know tht ordinary calls can be traced and they also know tht indian agencies try to hack computers of military personel so warnings are already in place and so indians have no effect on anythin.Dont worry........ISI ROX

Last edited:
:sick:
Terrorist's plan to attack was intercepted and the calling off their plan also intercepted. Bravo Indian intelligence. :yahoo:

Our PM is always secured by one of the best intelligence and guards in the world. Terrorists cannot harm him.

Sorry,I was totally disappointed at your statement.When the same intelligence and other related forces failed to stop a masacre of nearly 160 Indian and foreign people, who the F cares that they got some 70 year old saved from the attack plan?

For me,I really dont care.All I care is people,not a single person alone who himself has to bend his head and fold his arms infront of a window :sick::sick::sick:

Then you are attesting the fact that leaders and the ones who vote for them are totally different. Where there were no citizens ,how can these B`stards get elected and enjoy the Z catagory security?

They really dont even know when they will F-off from this planet,but we have witnessed some barely 7 year old kids getting killed in an more unhuman manner and where the interllitenge and its respective offices failed in due course.

I really dont like the idea of treating some vultures (who play these dirty vote bank politics to get elected and feed on innocent citizens for the next 5 years to come in) as VVIPs.

for me all politicians belong to the same group. that very ***** bridge.
I dont see manmohan doing anything different than the others, its just that the Indians domestic spending helped and got carried with the flow and he got credits for no reason being in the chair :undecided:

Not particularly directed at this poster,

but for those who feel proud about your own intelligence agency that they secured your prime minister, you should feel ashamed at the same time that the same intelligence failed to keep yourself safe on your own motherland.
A single stray incident can be ignored, buy you have seen as many bombings and other attacks in the name of an unknown god like almost once in a month untill 2008.

Are you guys just feeling proud that your intelligence saved one old *** and killed your neighbours and friends?

Before vomiting ur pure indian propoganda rant..... wats the evidence?
If u dont have it...dont rant and whine.
Or dont tell me the perverted indian colonel who was caught watchin child **** or the rapist general or the officiers involved in fake encounters told u tht?
About 1000s dont B.S me tht those 100000 kashmirs were from Pakistan?

Evidence? Why your goverment first decline and then accept mumbai attack planned in Pakistan soil and label as non state actors?

Last month cia announces that 4 army officers invoked in that, you did't read that:undecided:

What can we expect from zaid hamid supporters , the person who organising childrens to do death attacks on mumbai and pune

Evidence? Why your goverment first decline and then accept mumbai attack planned in Pakistan soil and label as non state actors?

Last month cia announces that 4 army officers invoked in that, you did't read that:undecided:

What can we expect from zaid hamid supporters , the person who organising childrens to do death attacks on mumbai and pune

then who is david headley????

then who is david headley????

David Coleman Headley, formerly known as Daood Sayed Gilani, (born June 30, 1960) is a Chicago-based Pakistani American, who conspired with Lashkar-e-Taiba to launch the 2008 Mumbai attacks and other terrorist activity. He changed his Muslim name to a Judaeo-Christian name to hide his Muslim identity to make travel to India easier.

David Coleman Headley, formerly known as Daood Sayed Gilani, (born June 30, 1960) is a Chicago-based Pakistani American, who conspired with Lashkar-e-Taiba to launch the 2008 Mumbai attacks and other terrorist activity. He changed his Muslim name to a Judaeo-Christian name to hide his Muslim identity to make travel to India easier.

My point is very clear,,he works for american agencies,,,why india is not criticizing america...
HE is not a pakistani,,,neither any links with LET,,,nor any relations with ISI...
Your media is playing with you...I m waiting when you guyz will aware of your media..

Last edited:
My point is very clear,,he works for american agencies,,,why india is not criticizing america...

I think you should perhaps read more about this guy,he was an informer in a case of drug trafficking. That is all that know about his relations with American agencies.

HE is not a pakistani
I never said he was , he is an American of Pakistani origin.Something He and Mr Shaizad has in common.

,,,neither any links with LET,,,nor any relations with ISI...

You can't claim so , when all the news that has come out yet, is contrary to it.

Your media is playing with you...I m waiting when you guyz will aware from your media..

Maybe it is or maybe it yours ...with so many conspiracy theories being floated..one might not know ,where the "imaginary"ends and "reality" begins.

Sorry,I was totally disappointed at your statement.When the same intelligence and other related forces failed to stop a masacre of nearly 160 Indian and foreign people, who the F cares that they got some 70 year old saved from the attack plan?

For me,I really dont care.All I care is people,not a single person alone who himself has to bend his head and fold his arms infront of a window :sick::sick::sick:

Then you are attesting the fact that leaders and the ones who vote for them are totally different. Where there were no citizens ,how can these B`stards get elected and enjoy the Z catagory security?

They really dont even know when they will F-off from this planet,but we have witnessed some barely 7 year old kids getting killed in an more unhuman manner and where the interllitenge and its respective offices failed in due course.

I really dont like the idea of treating some vultures (who play these dirty vote bank politics to get elected and feed on innocent citizens for the next 5 years to come in) as VVIPs.

I dont see manmohan doing anything different than the others, its just that the Indians domestic spending helped and got carried with the flow and he got credits for no reason being in the chair :undecided:

but for those who feel proud about your own intelligence agency that they secured your prime minister, you should feel ashamed at the same time that the same intelligence failed to keep yourself safe on your own motherland.
A single stray incident can be ignored, buy you have seen as many bombings and other attacks in the name of an unknown god like almost once in a month untill 2008.

Are you guys just feeling proud that your intelligence saved one old *** and killed your neighbours and friends?

!!!! :what:

The man our intelligence agency saved is none other the Prime Minister of India, note that. Do you know how much security US president has and why? US has world's most advanced surveillance system. After all these also they got many bomb attacks on their land which is atleast few thousand kms away without any direct link with any terror infested area! Now here India is surrounded by them.

BTW You should know that before and after 26/11 our intelligence agencies foiled many terror attempts.

okay okay calm down, who cares if "some 70 year old gets killed" are you serious yes okay the Z+ security cover afforded to some is completly unnessacerey and pointless BUT the PM of India, the head of any state requires security you cannot let them go around unprotected, there would be anarchy , not protecting the PM is frankly a completly IGNORANT and NAIVE statment to make he is one of the MOST important people in the world.

SYSTEM ERROR.....
It doesnt respond to bullshyt,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom