What's new

Indian PM was saved in nick of time from LeT in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and it is a big IF your security is so fantastic than what went wrong in Bombay and why there are freedom fighters able to make trouble in Kashmir so often almost every week.

What gives.

If and it is a big IF your security is so fantastic than what went wrong in Bombay and why there are freedom fighters able to make troulbe in Kashmir so often.

By that logic...your security agencies must be pathetic "to say the least"
with bombs going off every other days ,massacre in masjids , ppl being murdered in political rallies..what do you think?

By that logic...your security agencies must be pathetic "to say the least"
with bombs going off every other days ,massacre in masjids , ppl being murdered in political rallies..what do you think?

What a ridiculous comparison, but I am guessing you probably won't understan dthat. :rofl:

I would be grateful, if you could point out the "ridiculous".

The comparison is ridiculous in that India is facing terrorists in not even close to the same way Pakistan is facing terrorists. Even the maoists try to keep their hands of civilians. OTOH, your post was also a diversion in that you claimed that India has the technology to track all calls and when a counter-argument was mentioned you made a diversion to avoid responding.

The comparison is ridiculous in that India is facing terrorists in not even close to the same way Pakistan is facing terrorists. Even the maoists try to keep their hands of civilians.
This is list of terrorist attacks in just Maharashtra.

12 March 1993 - Series of 13 bombs go off killing 257

6 December 2002 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar killing 2

27 January 2003 - Bomb goes off on a bicycle in Vile Parle killing 1

14 March 2003 - Bomb goes off in a train in Mulund killing 10

28 July 2003 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar killing 4

25 August 2003 - Two Bombs go off in cars near the Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar killing 50

11 July 2006 - Series of seven bombs go off in trains killing 209

26 November 2008 to 29 November 2008 - Coordinated series of attacks killing at least 172.

On 13 February 2010, a bomb explosion at the German Bakery in Pune killed fourteen people, and injured at least 60 more.

you must excuse me but I still do not see the difference

OTOH, your post was also a diversion in that you claimed that India has the technology to track all calls and when a counter-argument was mentioned you made a diversion to avoid responding.

Not my claim..you can check!!

Another terrorism rant report by the tabloid Indian media.

Worthless.

:bunny:

If and it is a big IF your security is so fantastic than what went wrong in Bombay and why there are freedom fighters able to make trouble in Kashmir so often almost every week.

What gives.

Tell me how many violence happening nowadays in kashmir. for last 3 years only 18 soldiers died in encounter compared to 1000s why?

Also in thousands of numbers of your freedom fighters reduced to just 700 . Why?

IN INDIA there are bulk of insurgency, how many reduced now and you see any daily blasts

If you refer mumbai attack, it must happen all agencies like in america and russia.

Between mumbai attack is nice plan by your army.

This is list of terrorist attacks in just Maharashtra.

12 March 1993 - Series of 13 bombs go off killing 257

6 December 2002 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar killing 2

27 January 2003 - Bomb goes off on a bicycle in Vile Parle killing 1

14 March 2003 - Bomb goes off in a train in Mulund killing 10

28 July 2003 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar killing 4

25 August 2003 - Two Bombs go off in cars near the Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar killing 50

11 July 2006 - Series of seven bombs go off in trains killing 209

26 November 2008 to 29 November 2008 - Coordinated series of attacks killing at least 172.

On 13 February 2010, a bomb explosion at the German Bakery in Pune killed fourteen people, and injured at least 60 more.

you must excuse me but I still do not see the difference

You do not see the difference? Well it's pointless arguing then.

Also, if you did not make the claim, why did you respond to the counter-argument?

@SMC . You have nothing to argue and bringing maoists to troll, are you:angry:

First search who are maoists . They are people with tons of people support in remote areas and limited to eastern jungle

But so did you.:azn:

I was responding to your counter-counter argument, not in the way you're suggesting. Anyway I would not like to get stuck in childish discussions of who was wrong first.

@SMC . You have nothing to argue and bringing maoists to troll, are you

First search who are maoists . They are people with tons of people support in remote areas and limited to eastern jungle

What are you trying to say? I was suggesting maoists try to keep their hands off civiliains - i.e. try not to kill them. Was I wrong, half-wrong, what? I am really not sure what you're suggesting.

Well, if Indian is able to intercept our calls, and a member on PDF was told this by a "source", Pakistan must be aware of this issue. The informations on a public forum, and it seems the source or the teller is able to maintain a high level of secrecy. I don't think, terroists/Freedom Fighters would use phones (tele or mobile) to plan such a plot. Communication networks in India & Pakistan are heavily monitored. I also doubt this, the terrioists would have given it a shot nonetheless, it would have given them some media spotlight which is welcome for any insurgency group. Hats off though to Indian Intelligence if they did intercept such a plan. Pakistani members shouldn't be so much in support of something like this. The consequeces would be destasterous for us, a good chance of a war, that means we'll have to shift troops from WOT. Leading to the Taliban's reasurregence. Indians shouldn't take this in their stride too much either, a war would mean a less secure border, resulting in more freedom fighters sneaking into J&K. Also, as the case in Kargil proves, the Indian Army is not that well equipted to mountain warfare. Also, any Kashmiri land taken by India would just heat up the conflict even more in favour of anti Indian Kashmiri movements, including both Pro: Independence & Seccussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom