What's new

Indian PM was saved in nick of time from LeT in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just angry because one of those guys are wearing equipment that are worth money that you won't see in a year.

edit: personal attack, yes, what of it?

Wat r u talkin abt?
Yeah i dont have a job, dnt make money coz im a STUDENT.
A about stuff... buddy wats so expensive tht they are wearing?
a bullet proof vest worth 800 $? a gun worth 300 000 PRS?
I have more weapons then all of them in my house.

Obviously, when Your commandos are so ill equipped...And dont get personal by calling some one names

Calmn down take a deep breathe and take it in humourous way.

About our Special forces here is a small clip

:yahoo:

Do enlighten us how ill equiped these guys are? and note its not a official clip just a regular target practise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wat r u talkin abt?

my god , gud collection but wats da need , in india we dont keep weapons of that capability in our homes no need here ,

oooh i see that must be the minimal requirement for ur enrollment in crash course for terrorism which u r taking up as ur profession after ur studies i suppose !!!!!!!!!!:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Calmn down take a deep breathe and take it in humourous way.

About our Special forces here is a small clip
YouTube - PAF sets up Commandos of SSG training center for Anti Terrorism operations - May 14, 2010

:yahoo:

I too have a video of SSG surrendering to Taliban after all these training and a thread which is running here over it, If I open it , Would You feel offended or not???

And More Over, Iam not going to offend a soldier Like u do, I have been a Soldier, And I know its value...

And More Over, Iam not going to offend a soldier Like u do, I have been a Soldier, And I know its value...
Spoken like a true soldier...... Some people have difficulty in understanding what u tell......

I too have a video of SSG surrendering to Taliban after all these training and a thread which is running here over it, If I open it , Would You feel offended or not???

And More over

OOOHHH really? those are not SSG.But regulars who were decieved during the PEACE DEAL with taliban.
And the officiers involved are now resting in there homes after getting COURT MARTIALED.

Ur a soldier act like one... im not a soldier but the son of a and 4th generation Soldier(Brigadier).
I was merely jokin and telling u to calm down and take it in a humourous way..... but u dont have the ability to understand and comprehend started compairing n bringin in the SSG.

Also i can show u CRYIN indian soldiers in indian occupied Kashmir? ambushed on a road and crying.running and hiding under the jeeps.But im not a sadist.

my god , gud collection but wats da need , in india we dont keep weapons of that capability in our homes no need here ,

oooh i see that must be the minimal requirement for ur enrollment in crash course for terrorism which u r taking up as ur profession after ur studies i suppose !!!!!!!!!!:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Nice trolling.... but in Pakistan people here can afford to buy weapons as collectables and for hunting purposes tht an average slum ... cant understand.

Wat r u talkin abt?

No doubt, attacking the valour and training of a nations fighters is uncalled for, humorous or otherwise.

Also my phone is worth $853, I wouldn't get into this if I were you.

OOOHHH really? those are not SSG.But regulars who were decieved during the PEACE DEAL with taliban.

Iam not Interested In Arguing Upon that, Nor do I have any Intention to do that...

And the officiers involved are now resting in there homes after getting COURT MARTIALED.

Let them be, Peace be upon them

Ur a soldier act like one... im not a soldier but the son of a and 4th generation Soldier(Brigadier).

I might be a Soldier or a School Kid acting Like one, That is Non of Your Business.... And words Would hurt , ask Your father If the words hurt more than the bullet...

I was merely jokin and telling u to calm down and take it in a humourous way..... but u dont have the ability to understand and comprehend started compairing n bringin in the SSG.

Was I not able to comprehend or You, I tried to calm u but you were going on offending, Are you the only one who has feelings, When You Insulted SPG, it dosent hurt but when I retaliated to SSG it Hurts?

Also i can show u CRYIN indian soldiers in indian occupied Kashmir? ambushed on a road and crying.running and hiding under the jeeps.But im not a sadist.

Please show me One Indian Army Jawan doing so And I would Give up posting here, But if you cannot, Would you Do the same??

@Ilhuang i was just jokin abt the uniform never did i mock their valour or bravery did i? u will find indian posters having a laugh at these(same) guy in someother thread.
There is nothin to get angry and staring bringin in ssg or anything else in it?is there?Take it in a fun part.... we see indians mocking Zardar callin him Mr.10% should we also get angry and start comparison with b.s facts?

On a lighter note... i also own a I phone...

@Ilhuang i was just jokin abt the uniform never did i mock their valour or bravery did i? u will find indian posters having a laugh at these(same) guy in someother thread.
There is nothin to get angry and staring bringin in ssg or anything else in it?is there?Take it in a fun part.... we see indians mocking Zardar callin him Mr.10% should we also get angry and start comparison with b.s facts?

On a lighter note... i also own a I phone...

It's a Blackberry Bold 9700, but okay.

Was I not able to comprehend or You, I tried to calm u but you were going on offending, Are you the only one who has feelings, When You Insulted SPG, it dosent hurt but when I retaliated to SSG it Hurts?

Sir, it was actually me who was tellin u to take a deep breathe and take it in a humourous way... it was u who said ill equiped(baseless) to which i posted a video of SSW.I didnt retaliate.
Then it was u who talked about surrender by SSG an imaginery event u made up.

Please show me One Indian Army Jawan doing so And I would Give up posting here, But if you cannot, Would you Do the same??

Are u sure sir?i will but i dont want u to get insulted...........i ask again should i post it from Youtube?

Last edited:
The average Indian can afford much more consumables than the average Pakistani, I wouldn't get into that either.

Yes thts why OUR children are malnurished and 60% of OUR population is poor?and AIDs,prostitution etc
right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom