What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

MM Singh a good bitchslap for Nawaz. A person after being third time PM, who can t differentiate between friend and foe...

2 days before Pakistani Election 2013 I saw a program on indian news channel "Aaj Tak" This channel invited Asma Jhangir, Maj.Gen Rashid Quershi and a candidate of PTI from Lahore. From beginning indian person ask about election situation and then started a war against these Pakistan guest about "Mumbai Attack" and "Hafiz Sayeed" All 4 Pakistani guest said that you arranged this program for Election Pakistan 2013. What the hell is to do or discuss about "Hafiz Sayeed" Mumbai Attack"?????????? We are here to discuses about how PTI or PML-N profarm in this elections. But this indian guy keep having focus on "Hafiz Sayeed"

again, what problem? You said NS should look into power situation, and I replied he can take Indian's help in short term while ramping up production.
India will be able to supply in most seasons.

in fact we need power now and india china iran can help us short term till then we have to work on it as emergency and overcome the problem nothing wrong in this its bussniess we will pay them they will sold us power . whats wrong in this i am failed to understand bhai .

2 days before Pakistani Election 2013 I saw a program on indian news channel "Aaj Tak" This channel invited Asma Jhangir, Maj.Gen Rashid Quershi and a candidate of PTI from Lahore. From beginning indian person ask about election situation and then started a war against these Pakistan guest about "Mumbai Attack" and "Hafiz Sayeed" All 4 Pakistani guest said that you arranged this program for Election Pakistan 2013. What the hell is to do or discuss about "Hafiz Sayeed" Mumbai Attack"?????????? We are here to discuses about how PTI or PML-N profarm in this elections. But this indian guy keep having focus on "Hafiz Sayeed"
They have habit of foul play. They have so much hate against Pakistani. Surprisingly few Pakistani still go to India.

You don't see foreign head's of state/government attending swearing in ceremonies of another HoS/government anywhere- it just isn't done, it is no surprise this offer was politely declined. To be honest, it's very odd the offer was made in the first place.

NS should visit India sooner rather than later and if things move well on a few fronts I don't see why the the Indian PM can't reciprocate and visit Pakistan, security conditions permitting.

@Awesome

Bezti unki hoi hai jinka PM hai. He's not mine,what about you?

a PM of a country is the PM for every citizen of that Country...

Weather elected by you or not that doesn't matter.....

Weather you like him or not he is there to rule Pak for next 5 years....DEAL WITH IT (as we are doing it for past 10 years).

Last edited by a moderator:

Weather you like him or not he is there to rule Pak for next 5 years....DEAL WITH IT (as we are doing it for past 10 years).

Insha Allah, we will do that.

I wont be one of those citizens. A family mafia in a civil dictatorship model isn't something i can buy.

You don't see foreign head's of state/government attending swearing in ceremonies of another HoS/government anywhere- it just isn't done, it is no surprise this offer was politely declined. To be honest, it's very odd the offer was made in the first place.

NS should visit India sooner rather than later and if things move well on a few fronts I don't see why the the Indian PM can't reciprocate and visit Pakistan, security conditions permitting.

Indian PM should have accepted this request.
Because after all, our new PM wanted to have good relation with India from the 1st day as a Prime Minister of Pakistan. But . . . we knew that before that Manmohan Singh will NEVER accept that. Because "security" reason is just a joke.

Absolutely.

While we respect the choice of the people of Pakistan, the time for such symbolism is still a bit far. One can hope that there will be better relations as the new PM has often expressed his desire for that.

We can't rule out a PM visit to either India or Pakistan soon.

in fact we need power now and india china iran can help us short term till then we have to work on it as emergency and overcome the problem nothing wrong in this its bussniess we will pay them they will sold us power . whats wrong in this i am failed to understand bhai .
China can help in capacity addition (new big power projects), but If you want to buy in short term, India is best bet. Most of your Industries are in sindh and punjab, we can have transmission line relatively cheap and quick. Electricity should be cheap to end user too.
Iran can supply to balochistan.

In the end business is much better than all these bhaichara drama, its sustainable.

Indian PM should have accepted this request.
Because after all, our new PM wanted to have good relation with India from the 1st day as a Prime Minister of Pakistan. But . . . we knew that before that Manmohan Singh will NEVER accept that. Because "security" reason is just a joke.

MMS has been working throughout his time as PM to foster improved relations with Pakistan and has kept the hawks at bay. Security concernes for a PM of INDIA visiting Pakistan are all too real my friend and such visits are planned months in advance with advanced security teams from India inspecting and creating all relevant arrangements. A few days notice makes such a trip untenable even if it were the norm for visiting HoS to atredn such swearing in ceremonies- which it is NOT.

Back
Top Bottom