What's new

Indian PM Modi on Pakistan Day

I count Kargil war a biggest blunder of Musshi BHai and Pak army (Recent past Years). It changed the world opinion against to Pakistan because of Stabbing in the back.

If I remember correctly then Even your closest friend "china", did not support to Pakistan and asked to pullout of forces to the pre-conflict positions. At the Time, Pakistani government was saying that those are not from Pakistan army and we have don't have control i. e Two Pakistani soldiers received the Nishan-e-Haider.

Then after 9/11, Everting got changed.
:coffee:

Do you guys also have military parade on this day like we have on our Republic Day?

Snake Oil.jpg

hahahhahahahahabbabahanahahahajahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Vietnam was fought under the nuclear umbrella
Afghanistan was fought under the nuclear umbrella

Korea was fought under the nuclear umbrella..... what ya on about......

if it’s such a. Bluff why is modi shifting in in his pants and writing lover letter to Imran?

I know Imran like me is a Pathan, but we have minimum standards

k

Accha.

Cheers, Doc

Read the story after 1971 in pakistan. We will get the answer. Also, if Shimla agreement was possible is normal conditions from pakistan. Shimla agreement was dead stamp for UN resolution...
Shimla has no value and UN resolutions precede any bilateral agreements. Apart from the fact india has violated very single point in shimla agreement , so it's not even considerable till 370 is rolled back.

I can't believe how its been interpreted. Firstly Modi is saying to us from the very start, if talks have to start which never will as any fire cracker going out inside India is regarded Pakistani terrorism while they are sending BLA/TTP members with flower wraths. Then we have got false flags and staged attacks so terrorism mantra is been used to stall Kashmiri issue.
Then environment of trust need to have between 2 countries is a precondition for talks which is impossible as define me different levels of trust. My trust is different then others and so forth hence no talks.
This fascist SOB is using polite words to put onus on us while we are the one who are burying our soldiers and civilians thanks to their terrorism and while he is heading a regime who is committing wide scale killings in Kashmir and implementing article 370.
While some bro's are jumping up and down and interpreting Modi is looking for peace, really read properly or change your glasses.

Shimla has no value and UN resolutions precede any bilateral agreements. Apart from the fact india has violated very single point in shimla agreement , so it's not even considerable till 370 is rolled back.

modi hai to mumkin hai .
there wont be any rollback of 370 , once done ,it is done .

lol .............. :sarcastic:
dil ke bahlane ko ghalib khayal achha hai .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom