What's new

Indian pharma firms to cut medicine rates in Pakistan by a third

are you sure that pakistan has strong pharma industry base
because i googled it but i didnt get much rusult

Maybe not stronger than India but still it is strong & Pakistan exports pharmaceuticals to other countries too.

Here comes a jingoistic talking jingoism which has nothing to do with the article.. BTW who is asking you to bring your industry in pakistan? MFN status has a different sense now go and learn alil about it. if I turn to other points you referred to I'll certainly make many of you tempestuous. I don't want to make this thread a gutter.
mate dont get angry i am just posting what is reality
tell me if any thing that i mentioned is wrong
and yes all these points has to do with pharma sector
you need to setup R&D base for successful pharma industry and above mention points are blocking its way

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Maybe not stronger than India but still it is strong & Pakistan exports pharmaceuticals to other countries too.

didnt know that my bad

are you sure that pakistan has strong pharma industry base
because i googled it but i didnt get much rusult

Actually Pakistan's Pharma Industry is good, Pakistan is also exporting its products to other countries like Afghanistan.

Actually Pakistan's Pharma Industry is good, Pakistan is also exporting its products to other countries like Afghanistan.
i wont take that as an achievement i mean afgaanistan has to get everything from somewhere and its getting it from pakistan
an achievement would be if you would have been exporting medicine to Iran

Don't think it would affect the domestic Pharma corps,not in a bad way at least.Pakistan recently had to place orders for dengue fever medicine and unnecessarily pay import duties on such vital medication.So we know that Pakistan's Pharma corps can't handle(for the time being) such outbreaks on it's own.

This is where such corporations can be benefited by tying up with Indian firms to multiply it's capacity and product range.Sure they will have to drop their pricetags but it's great for the common man as well as the domestic industry on a whole if they utilize such opportunities.

Hahahah.. Once a troll is always a troll. We don't need any certificate from you.
u got me wrong i just want to gain some knowledge about pakistan pharama sectors cause i searched it i didnt get much result
but whatever makes you happy

pakistan total export in pharma sector is less than $1 Billion while indian pharma export is over $10 Billion
i made some search and these information came anyone can correct me with updated data

pakistan total export in pharma sector is less than $1 Billion while indian pharma export is over $10 Billion
i made some search and these information came anyone can correct me with updated data

You are right & if Indian companies are allowed then these $1 billion exports will decline where as Pakistani companies will lost their Pakistani market too. That is the concern. Govt of Pakistan must play little wise & block any deals that harms Pakistan's local industries, support Indian automobile or electronic item companies to setup in Pakistan & do R&D in Pakistan too which will benifit Pakistan & India too.

Back
Top Bottom