What's new

Indian-origin Tharman Shanmugaratnam wins Singapore's presidential election

put a patsy in a powerless position to demonstrate 'woke multiculturalism' is the new cool thing to do

Singapore should just reserve this President position for Indians.
Than re-create the Sultan of Singapore position for the Malays.
Chinese keep the PM position.

That way everybody will be happy. :yes4:

The real power is with Chinese PM Lee Hsien Loong.

The Indian guy is just a slave.
Ya, Indians are slave true masters of China and America is Pakistan, Pakistan commands respect because she gives a few billion dollars whenever China or America begs for it

View attachment 950368
WTF, Indian origin this and Indian origin that, who are slaving for other countries and corporations instead of BHAR RAT.
Indians need to prefix the headline with a "Indian-origin"
Inferiority Complex?

Singapore select people according to suitability and capability, not origin this or origin that.
A common trait among outstanding Singaporean Indians is they are not RACIST.
Despite Japanese name, President wife speaks only Chinese and not a word of Japanese.
Tharman & Wife.jpg

Duh not surprising at all.

The reason is the same like happening in US. Indians who migrate to Singapore comes from educated background. While Indians who work in blue color jobs in Singapore cannot/ hard to get the citizenship, the same system applied in Saudi where blue color migrant worker also cannot/hard to get citizenship.

Most of Indian citizens of Singapore are in blue collar jobs. I am not including recent immigrants (post 1965)

Singapore select people according to suitability and capability, not origin this or origin that.
A common trait among outstanding Singaporean Indians is they are not RACIST.

Singapore is Chinese run country. They are 75-80% of population. I am not criticizing them.

I will give credit to the Singapore Chinese that they have created a system that gives the feeling of a fair shake to citizens of all races even if the outcomes are necessary not the most equitable.

Most of Indian citizens of Singapore are in blue collar jobs.

What, no. They are foreign labor from India/Bangladesh, like in the Middle East.

And btw, Tharman's ancestry is from Sri Lanka, not India.

View attachment 950368
Turns out this article is fake and this guy's family actually came from Sri Lankan. Chindoos lying and chinping people and places other than their own as usual.

Most of Indian citizens of Singapore are in blue collar jobs. I am not including recent immigrants (post 1965)
You mean India-origin Singaporean citizens, I presume ? The majority of Chinese and Malay are also in blue collar jobs, because these jobs constitute the majority of jobs in the economy. In recent years, only white collar professionals would have been naturalized as citizens.

Turns out this article is fake and this guy's family actually came from Sri Lankan. Chindoos lying and chinping people and places other than their own as usual.

Tamils do not like themselves to be linked with Sri Lanka.

Hmm, what I said is also true. Tamils do not identify themselves as Sri Lankan.
As far as I know, all the local Tamils I know identify themselves as Tamils, not as Indians, and they study Tamil in school. They also do not mix with other Indians like the Singh and Sinhalese. I didn't know in my younger days that my Sinhalese friends don't mix with my Tamil friends because they look down on them.
So "Indian-origin" for our new President is wrong.

But Inferiority Complex Racists Indians always on the lookout to boast about "Indian-origins" who found success because they are no longer in their Shit Country.

Back
Top Bottom